Red Bull Racing RB3 & Scuderia Toro Rosso STR2 || by MDBSnake & GeZeRe || RELEASE!! 56k Warning!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
Red Bull Racing RB3 & Scuderia Toro Rosso STR2 cars by MDBSnake & GeZeRe

Finally after a long wait, and stunning previews from Raül&Fast_Alonso the car is ready to be released. Alot of work has been put in the car to make it as good and realistic as possible :)
The carshapes are done by me, Maikel A.K.A. MDBSnake and textures have been made by Bernard A.K.A. Bernard. Beta testing has been provided by Rob & Raül (Fast_Alonso & Raulongo).
Also Bernard included pitgarages and pitcrews have been provided by Fongu (thanks for that!!)
I've picked up a old job to create the helmets of the 4 drivers (Coulthard, Webber, Liuzzi & Speed) on the 2006 arai shape of Eugénio Faria, a special thing is made on the helmets; a tear-off layer to make it even more realistic :)

No template released yet, and also will not come soon, maybe later!

We hope you have fun playing with it!!

This one is very big so I place it as a thumbnail, but please click it, it´s an awesome render ;-)

Screenshots from Rob [Note - they have lost quality due the auto-resize from Imageshack :(]:

More Screens but as thumbnail ;-)

PitGarages:

T-Cam:

Pictrews:

The download link will redirect you to GP4World - download that car from there :)
Soon also on GP4Italia!!!

Downlink: [makephpbb.com]
Scroll down to the link to the download section ;-)

Cheers!!

Maikel - MDBSnake © 2005-2007

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2007 08:07PM by MDBSnake.
Many many thanks, perfect mates :)

My workthread here
NNNNNNNNNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
excellent work !!!!!!!!!!!

2005-2006-2007 Realistic Perfomances, Physic & magicdata
2005-2006 Realistic TV trackcams
2005-2006 Realistic Onboard Cameras
2006 Realistic cc-lines
2006 Sounds

Available in:[marianodicarlo.googlepages.com]
Msn: marianodicarlo@gmail.com
It rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
OHH yeahh
Nice work guys!!!.

Cheers :)
Amazing!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Downloading now. Great job guys :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Ya shouldn't use the imageshack-toolbar Maikel ;) It won't loose quality per directupload at the site, but I'll forgive ya :)

Really great work Maikel and Bernard, as always it was a pleasure to be a part of the team :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

I'm so sorry Rob :( I didn't ever ment to hurt you :( ;):) But it's your fault... you made me choise a small group of screens out of a 100 perfect ones or so ;);) hehe ^^ good to have you onboard the team ;-)

Thanks everyone for the comments so far :) keep them coming!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
great work!!! looks very nice.....will you make track-spec versions, too? thx for an answer.

thank you very much all involved!

Sohle
Monaco updates in it???
Nope, Melbourne version Maikel said :)
Finaly some good rbr cars...thx alot :D

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Allways great!! Amazing work!!! (Y)

My screenshot Blog -> [deskonescreens.blogspot.com]
Kudos has to be given where it is deserved and i have to say wow. VERY nice. Makes me wanna reinstall!
Great car guys,congratulations

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy