Permission List of Probably Leeched 2007 F1 Challenge MOD

Posted by raulongo 
Hi All. A F1 2007 Mod is published for F1 Challenge. The cars are from GP4 and I dunno if the authors have permission or not. They don't say nothing, so I need your help.

Ferrari 248F1 by Nic & Öggo
HONDA RA107 from e_schumi & DjVass remodeled RA106
RBR by iSaint
Spyker from ROM1's R26
MP4-22 from DjVass based MP4-21 from Teraur
BMW from Spoony / Bojan
Helmets from Apfonseca
SuperAGuri from Kizz's Honda RA106
Toro Rosso from Cysio
TF107 based on TF106 from Teraur
Williams by Paolo / Mitsurio

The team is know as F1 Team Turkey. So I want to know (as RaceSimulations.com Staff) if the mod have permission for this files.

Thank you so much for the help m8.
Raül

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 04:42PM by raulongo.
i dont think btone, ttm, fongu, edu_13, ricardo lambert etc have permission from infogrames and geoff crammond to release modified cars.wad files, and modified gp4 tracks. they dont even give respect to the original track maker in readme when modifying a track for 1995 etc.
i think a worse case of leaching is when someone takes a car and says its his own, like these trackmakers do when they modify a original track... at least people here have explained and credited who the carmaker is, and i think the carmaker should be proud that many more people get to experience his work.
First, this was an offtopic post. Secondly, there's no readme in the mod.

Plz, this post is ONLY for the ones I wrote before.

raulgullon.com -
No Jac69? I think he deserves a lot of credit for the work he's done with the R27, F8-VII, and SA07 textures.
sick of leech topics these days. another one

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
He's just asking whether the team making it have the permisions, not him.
I'm assuming if it transpires that they don't, then it won't be put up for download on racesim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 05:42PM by Gené and Tonic.
i know that but what can we do with that if there is no permission among those work. can we stop them release or share. we are wasting time by discussing these things.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
I don`t see why Raul get`s hassle for posting this,as a Moderator at Racesimulations he is merely checking that the mod has the relevant permissions,a good thing surely,Raul has been very helpful with getting leeched files stopped at Racesimulations and also getting the ones that did get uploaded removed.My own included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i know that but what can we do with that if there
> is no permission among those work. can we stop
> them release or share.

Yes, as staff member Raul can refuse uplaoding the mod.

EDIT: Ah, Paolo was quicker than me :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 05:50PM by Ruboy.
dkpioe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i dont think btone, ttm, fongu, edu_13, ricardo
> lambert etc have permission from infogrames and
> geoff crammond to release modified cars.wad files,
> and modified gp4 tracks. they dont even give
> respect to the original track maker in readme when
> modifying a track for 1995 etc.

Well with the 95 mod, csm replaces the original files, including adding the carshapes and textures to the original wad. A mod or modification does what it says, it modifies the original game to how we want. I don't think that's releasing modified original work. Oh and I paid for all the original files too ;)

So, Paolo, your car is used with or without permission?

This message is to all car makers to be aware that this people is telling that they use the cars legaly... so first I may know if the permissions are real or not... as you may know, I'm doing some conversion MOD for this game, but 100% permission granted.

raulgullon.com -
well then i am sorry raul

i didn't know that he is moderator for that site and he is checking for them to upload or not. sorry all

Don't mind ;);)

raulgullon.com -
thanks buddy

@Raul,i think this extract from the readme i wrote when i released the car sums it up,

"Myself and Andry have always had the attitude that if we were asked,we would
mostly be delighted to give permission to use our files.Due to the current situation,we have decided
that we will not be giving permission to use either the Shape,Textures,or Renders of all the cars we
produce/release including this one,and all future projects."

So my answer is obviously no my friend :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no permission from me either and its a shame to see whats happend in this thread :(
Raul my friend, never heard of F1 Turkey so, no permission given here, thanx for the observasion.
I reserve my opinion, coz that's nothing play with me.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy