Posted by: Enzojz
HondaF1Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't get what you mean but if you are going to
> disrespect our "culture" then I won't agree with
> yours.

I will.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 04:26PM by Enzojz.
Re: I have a suggestion to all authors. *Moderated*
Date: April 12, 2007 04:25PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
What do you mean? I don't get you but basically you are being big headed and now starting to disagree with Western ways. And the reason I don't agree with your ways is because of the way you have acted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 04:25PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: April 12, 2007 04:26PM
HondaF1Fan Wrote:
> What do you mean? I don't get you but basically
> you are being big headed and now starting to
> disagree with Western ways. And the reason I don't
> agree with your ways is because of the way you
> have acted.

Sorry.......quite sorry.

That's a chinese-english.

I will.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 12, 2007 04:26PM
Posted by: Gusgus
I think he means he never will disrespect our culture, but you could have developped what you mean a little Enzojz, because there is some misunderstandings in the very last posts.

My workthread here
Date: April 12, 2007 04:29PM
I am not being childish in what I am saying but if he is going to disrespect us because we are European I am not going to sit back and watch him do it.
Date: April 12, 2007 04:30PM
Gusgus Wrote:
> I think he means he never will disrespect our
> culture, but you could have developped what you
> mean a little Enzojz, because there is some
> misunderstandings in the very last posts.

aha..you are right...that's just a common mistake chinese often made when speaking english...coz in chinese, if I answer "never" to such situlaton, the only meaning of it would be "i never will disrespect it"

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 12, 2007 04:31PM
Well you did do that via PM?????
Date: April 12, 2007 04:31PM
that's one reason I edit my post so much, too much mistakes of this kind.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 12, 2007 05:08PM
Posted by: dkpioe
why is 32bob such a hateful person? he doesnt belong in this forum with the way he replies to enzojs, hes acting the most childish in these fights out of anyone, and probly thinks hes the high and mighty one. although i previously stuck up for enzojz, this time i too think he may have gone bananas. enzojs, just dont worry, if people leech your work its cos youve done a good job, but remember, most of the cars youve made, and are boastful about, all youve done is paint, you hardly ever mention the maker of the car, ie bmwfan a lot of times. and hondaf1, just go away, ok? igonre his post if you dont understand what he is saying, and just leave him alone instead of starting fights, cos now you too are looking like a big loser in this forum.
@dkpjoe

WHAT!? Mike A Big Loser :S I don't think so. Mike is a great member and has contributed possibly the best teamart i have ever seen for GP4. That post is extremely stupid and pointless and you shouldnt just tell people to go away. To be honest your post is going to cause more fights than it is solving so please think about what your saying. I know you have your own opinion and that is to be respected but the way you expressed it was simply EDIT:- Not Needed (Formerly pointless.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 05:19PM by JohnWarrington.
Date: April 12, 2007 05:23PM
Posted by: Gusgus
dkpioe ecrit:
> why is 32bob such a hateful person? he doesnt
> belong in this forum with the way he replies to
> enzojs, hes acting the most childish in these
> fights out of anyone, and probly thinks hes the
> high and mighty one. although i previously stuck
> up for enzojz, this time i too think he may have
> gone bananas. enzojs, just dont worry, if people
> leech your work its cos youve done a good job, but
> remember, most of the cars youve made, and are
> boastful about, all youve done is paint, you
> hardly ever mention the maker of the car, ie
> bmwfan a lot of times. and hondaf1, just go away,
> ok? igonre his post if you dont understand what he
> is saying, and just leave him alone instead of
> starting fights, cos now you too are looking like
> a big loser in this forum.

1 week ago you weren't on this forum either...

Your say 32BOBO32 (learn how to read man, you never spelled it correctly) is a hateful person, but after you say Mike is a big looser ?!? Who are you to say such a stupid thing ??? Mike is defending his culture and you call him a big loser ?!? Are you kidding ? Think before posting, man...

If he doesn't understand Enzojz, that's more Enzojz's fault than his because as I already said Enzojz sometimes makes sentences which are too short to be correctly understood. I don't understand either, will you call me a big loser ?

In just a week you posted a way more stupid posts that some of us did in many many years...

My workthread here
Date: April 12, 2007 05:25PM
@dkpioe

I have paid credits to all my co-shapers, BMWFan, Andy, Eronix, Wai, Nemo publicly. There're some, 2000 cars are all completely done by me. F2005, was modified from BMWFan's F2004 all by myself, so I placed him as a second shape author of the car. 248-F1, was modified from the F2005 all by myself, however, no faces is the same as F2004, so I named me as the only author. If you think BMWFan is the second author of the car 248-F1, I think it will also be ok. But at times the car is not avaliable for the community, it doesn't mean anything.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 12, 2007 05:38PM
I am not starting fights djkopie I just really dont like it when people take the mickey out of me. No I won't go away thanks because I have many good friends here and if you can't see my point then I don't know what you are doing making comments like that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 05:47PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: April 12, 2007 05:45PM
Posted by: sunil
@dkpioe

what's ur problem buddy, Gusgus is right about u, u were not here before one week and how do u know much about 32bobo32 and trying to insult him when is really good and working hard for GP4 to produce quality work.

i seriously doubt u must be clone from here with different IP or Proxy server.

watch out ur words next time u post and when aiming at others see how good they are with all the members.

u be noobe at present or show what u got instead of constantly blaming others.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: April 12, 2007 06:24PM
Posted by: jpmfw
This is fast turning into the fiasco we had last week.I`m saying nothing about what`s been said about BOBO, there`s no need, because we all know he`s a great guy.If i do say anything, i dare say that the next accusation will be that Italians stick together and are single minded(following my backing of Nicola).I reckon the best action is to just leave it.Who needs to be arguing all the time anyway !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 12, 2007 06:26PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
dkpioe Wrote:
> this time i too think he may have gone bananas.

yesss, i'm very proud. Italy is called in the world as The Banana's Republic ;) Thanks mate! Appreciated ;)
Date: April 12, 2007 11:00PM
Posted by: mortal
I think we have all just about had enough. I have explained to Enzjoz that his post was reported not on the basis of his use of the word 'user' but for his attitude and for the inescapable fact that this forum and its users/members is not the 'only' GP4 simming community. Therefore his post was pretty pointless and only served to inflame and to re-open the events of last week by appearing to be self-serving. That is all. I ask users to calm down and consider that before continuing, thanks mortal.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 13, 2007 03:58AM
Posted by: willshui
Yes. All of us should calm down and think. But Enzo still came back to start all of this dispute. I think he just won't to leave and thinks he is some great guy who doesn't want to be forgotten. That's pathetic for him.
Enzojz Wrote:
> Never mind if you don't agree with me, but please
> don't reply towards me but the suggestion.

> And to these who said someone is pretending he is
> a GOD, all I want to say is that I don't believe
> in god

> I had never said I will leave, but I will never
> release any new or old works

#1 - The suggestion sux.

#2 - No big surprise there...considering the system you live under...

#3 - If you have no plans on releasing your works fine. But if that is the case I believe you SHOULD leave, and never return....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: April 13, 2007 05:26AM
It's interesting to read what you are talking about :D

A Racing and Rail fan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy