so much in happy ending? (^^,)
Re: This is too...Enzo.
Date: April 05, 2007 03:02PM
Posted by: Bauley
nicol@cciarri Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You will not see other GP4 works from me. I think GP4
> community needs not only skilled painters, or
> shapers, but also kind, honest, modest people.
> You got Enzo......no more me.
> Finally again for webmasters: dear friends, sorry
> for my unpolite words...I bag Your pardon, and
> stay sure You will not see again similar thredads
> from me.
>
> Yours Nicola

This is sad. Don't let Enzo prevent you from doing works for GP4. You are one of the most respected shapers, and your work is more than appreciated. Your 248F1 was one of the best cars ever released, and everyone looks up to you.

Lee: i love this car and im not even a ferrari fan,amazing work from nic and diego..

Isaint: Guys, .... this is where car-shaping ends and true art begins,. Absolutely amazing.. really, just no words! Fantastic application to detail and realism ... I am just not worthy!! Thanx for a glimpse of how it should be done if you are going to do it.

Spidey: This car is so amazing! Wow!!

Kizz: nicola and diego thanks very much for this masterpiece, i think you've raised the bar in terms of standard for gp4 cars once again truly worth waiting for, the car is one of the best for gp4

jpmfw: I echo what Kyran has said, once again, a masterpiece,stunning attention to detail,and a truly inspiring project.Congratulations guys.

Fongu: awesome work
Date: April 05, 2007 03:03PM
Posted by: Enzojz
I never prevent him, that's his hypothesis , or I'd rather call it personality attack.

In opposition, don't you think he wanted to prevent me? and force me leave?why call me an idiot? I don't know, but we can suppose it becuase these malicious hypothesis post publicly.

Isn't it strange that he quits just because a PM from an "idiot"?

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 03:14PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 03:13PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Ive talked to oggo on numerous occasions and he,s helped me out a lot recently,he,s a great guy,ive talked to enzojz on a few occasions and my opinion of him is just pure arrogance,just look at the way he,s been acting lately,"my cars better than yours","your renders are crap" etc..sounds like a touch of jealousy on enzojz part,nice work in breaking the gp4 community spirit,thats all i can say..
Date: April 05, 2007 03:20PM
lee1971 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ive talked to oggo on numerous occasions and he,s
> helped me out a lot recently,he,s a great guy,ive
> talked to enzojz on a few occasions and my opinion
> of him is just pure arrogance,just look at the way
> he,s been acting lately,"my cars better than
> yours","your renders are crap" etc..sounds like a
> touch of jealousy on enzojz part,nice work in
> breaking the gp4 community spirit,thats all i can
> say..

surely I have said my car is better than you, but Nicola had also said the same in the reply. If you don't believe it, you check it.

I said "your render looks like a toy" that's a strike back on Erix comment on my render is so-so.

Wether I am an arrogance is not much releated to this topic, I have evidence, you need to check it and make your own judgement. Everyone would make mistakes, but you can forgive him. If you don't forgive me, I will also have excuse not to forgive him. Then, no one will make cars.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 03:22PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 03:31PM
Posted by: schroeder
usually i donĀ“t post that much, but now i have to say some things more:

enzojz, just check your own sig
who else has a sig like "best carpaintings for f1 games" ?

you must be very sure about yourself or ?

for me this tells all !

matt
Date: April 05, 2007 03:34PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
LOL! Point to matt :D
Date: April 05, 2007 03:38PM
isn't it an advertisement to my website? have you ever seen any ads annoncing self as the worst?

and why not you understand it as "one of the best"? or "I do my best"?

LOL!

This is nothing related to the topic. And I have never say others are bad guys, including Erix(I just don't like him).

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 03:46PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 03:42PM
Posted by: mschumi
Pff, this thread is a war zone. I still belive this things could've been resolved in private, but still, calling enzo an "idiot", that's a very BAD thing :(, is just sad.

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: April 05, 2007 03:43PM
Posted by: jpmfw
At the end of the day, Nicola`s one of the nicest guys around, he`s always helpful,happy to give anyone his very valuble advice,never has the attitude that he`s superior to anyone else.He`s an absolute artist,that should command some respect from his fellow Painters/Shapers, i for one have huge respect for one of the nicest guys in GP4,if he leaves i just hope certain people realise that we will lose a great Modder.On a personal note,Nicola,don`t leave mate,just rise above it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 05, 2007 05:13PM
Posted by: hagi
I've read this thread carefulls, as well as Enzojz' evidences.

First, I would agree with Bigbrother, that this sort of matter should be resolved in private, without publishing PM's or whatever.
Both of you are great shapers, without any doubt. Your works are stuning and vital for the whole community and, surely, make this game even more realistic.

BUT, I don't see any point in showing some "evidences" of "stolen" polys and seatbelts. Comparing the pics, I don't see any equality at all. If there's any kind od used polys, did you copyright your work Enzo?

Hmm, can't remember that your polys and setabelts are officially copirighted by any juristic institution.

Furthermore, when I made helmets for the 2005 season, I used the round visor details, which almost every helmet maker is using by? Why shall I complain about that or call the users thiefs? Because I released those works in public, without any copyright, that was approved by a judge. Actually it's very pleasant to seem them using it, because at least something is left from my work.

This behaviour is foolish and childish. Looks like a child is complaining about his mate taking a lollipop from him. Things are like this in real life and if you are a great editor, you should life with constructive criticism and people using your work as an ORIENTATION.

There is no case of plagiarism or stealing in my opinion. Both seatbelts and their shapes are a way too different.

My advice: Get over it Enzo and try to be a bit more comprehensive and, if you wanna be the best or a reat editor, try to help others or at least show some understanding.

Cheers
Date: April 05, 2007 06:06PM
@hagi

thanks your kind words. You are right, I shuld be glad to see my safebelt appearing on others cars. The only annonying thing is Nicola's malignity attack on me impressed me.

I will stay with the commuintiy, but never release any new car including promised 2000 MOD, only for rF, that's because, at lease in rF, the CTDP member will support me if some aggrieved our rights to protect our own work, but here no one helps you, suppose the next time Nicola made an F2007, I can also copy his carshape and do a lot modification to it, even remap it, then I release it, no one will doubt me, if Nicola quested me about it, I could reply him, you are trying to make me down coz you didn't make a car as good as me! I just need to insist it, then the car is mine!

Also , as people here said, I will be a fully critic, coz in your eyes, I'm a critic.

LOL!

thanks everyone. thanks the community.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:09PM
Posted by: dkpioe
the reason enzojz is pushing the matter is because of nicolas blatent hatefule post showing enzos private message in public, and publically name calling him. when enzo writes in his forum post,"here is my great car" "better then the rest" etc., he is just being bashful. but nicola took the wrong turn this time, and now it has come to this...
Date: April 05, 2007 06:39PM
Posted by: kizz
so enzojz has never said anything like that to anyone else then...

'your renders looks like toys erix.' & 'Don't like your render Erix.'

post like that aren't helping this at all and now it looks like both parties are leaving as are most people....

i guess everyones too childish these days :(

its all down to opinion, i know which car i prefer, i keep that to myself and i also know who i dislike on theses forums, although i'm not childish enough to start calling them names
Date: April 05, 2007 06:43PM
Posted by: dolinseks
again, are you his lawyer? he will explain his childhis attitude by himself, he doesnt need you.

edit:

this goes for dkpioe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 07:32PM by dolinseks.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:56PM
Posted by: Craigo
LOL what happned here??? think keiren hit the nail on the head there! Cat believe how blown up this got, as someone stated earlier its like a warzone. Also dont leave or stop making things for gp4!

Date: April 05, 2007 07:01PM
Posted by: kizz
oooh craig you idiot spell my name right ;) its spelt kyran (yeah its a wierd spelling ;) )
Date: April 05, 2007 07:17PM
Posted by: Craigo
LOL sorry KYRAN ;)

Date: April 05, 2007 08:49PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Don't be sorry, Craig, screw ya' Kizzeh ;)

(love you both :P)
Date: April 05, 2007 08:51PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@GIU,oooops spelt it wrong ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy