Posted by: Enzojz
[www.grandprixgames.org]

I have post my evidence here.

Everyone can making his own judegment.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Re: This is too...Enzo.
Date: April 05, 2007 11:32AM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
First of all, I want to excuse with Webmasters, and all people from this Forum for my words...i'm not usually so, and friends knowing me can confirm this.
I want also offer publically my excuses, for words, to Enzo: it's right that this question had remain a private question....But, this was the drop that falled from a full water drink.
I think Enzo searched some pretestous motive to make discreditation on the originality of my work.
During these years, I made a lot of works based on new ideas....Enzo had the idea of 3d belts. now, all cars will be updated, I'm sure, with this add on.....but if seat belts are posed in same position, or similar, this not means that entire woirk is not original.
It should like to say that all shapers that made air tubes on helmets, or visor strips on helmets, or even hans collar ( all add on I made as first author...based on my idea ) after me made Not original works....or even many performances packs, that are using my magic files, or Physics...and so on.
GP4 is an evolving game just thanks to new ideas....the fact that some other authors used my driver shape in their cars, or t-cam, or even nosecam ( ...and I could mention a lot of people ) does'n t mean that these Authors made their works without originality. I never though this...and I gave always permission to use my works as base...I never refused this, and here a lot of people can confirm this.
I never made paragons between my works and those by other Authors, like someone here is trying to do...I don't care if someone prefer other works: the important thing is the respect for works that, actually need a lot of months.
What Enzo says is clearly pretestous...All people by this Forum know that in 2006 there was a 248 Ferrari, by another author, clearly modified and adapted to 2006 season, based on Enzo's F 2005...But I never saw threads claiming for the not originality on this work.
I cannot understand the mind of Enzo...but, again, I excuse for my words ( not for my works that are original ). When You find 10 or 20 similar polys among 36000 polys, I cannot image why one should say that a work is not original, prtending a public declaration on this, like Enzo made....No, I can't understand this. I can argue only that this is a pretestous motive....I never posted paragon screens among our Ferrari because I'm a kind person....but, who really understand how is made a good 248 Ferrari can easily make paragon himself, without searching for these stupid arguments on some seat belt polys...on a 2005 car.
Repeat, I never made this though about, for example, cockpits, performances, helmets, and cars...But I could do this a lot of times. But I'm not a sick mind man...and I never had minimally some similar ideas...
Anyway, don't worry: as i said, this is the drop kicking off water from water glass...You will never see again my replays on this Forum....You will not see other "crazy" threads from me...You will not see other GP4 works from me. I think GP4 community needs not only skilled painters, or shapers, but also kind, honest, modest people.
You got Enzo......no more me.
Finally again for webmasters: dear friends, sorry for my unpolite words...I bag Your pardon, and stay sure You will not see again similar thredads from me.
With respect and best regards for all, including Enzo.

Yours Nicola
Date: April 05, 2007 11:40AM
Posted by: quickslick
sad words, another great master is gone :( :( :(
Date: April 05, 2007 12:01PM
Posted by: Kev188
this forum became a NIGHTMARE !
Date: April 05, 2007 12:04PM
He will not go.

He had yet replied my evidences.
If his carshape is originally made, he will finally found a way to prove it. If not, he will not be able to prove it, he should go! He should go not because of my debut, he should go for his unrespecting words and what had hidden behind his face.

I have do my best to respect him, sent him the message privately tried to discusse and conform about it, he made it publicly so I will reap as he has sown.

There's a chinese saying says:清者自清,浊者自浊.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 12:15PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 12:08PM
Posted by: schroeder
what makes you so sure ?
Date: April 05, 2007 12:20PM
How he react.

There should be better ways to solve it but he didn't.

I have left him the email for further contact, but he didn't.

People who criticize, you can have a search, to see how long it had been since my last criticism on other, if I remember correctly, I should be 3 years ago.But there's always people who mention it, so I became a critic. I never care about it, coz I have my own opinion, my criticism never become a attack. And I'm sure I did a lot.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 12:21PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 12:23PM
Posted by: Monza972
Nicola, please mate, dont go from this evolving community you just made a stunning f248 and thats the only work i ever got to use from you, its just sad that every author who makes stunning work and I only get to use 1 years worth of it. Teraur came and he went, Romain came and went, and now You. Please don't leave and resolve this whole issue as adults. Please, i dont want another person to go from this great community
Date: April 05, 2007 12:27PM
Posted by: TTM
Kev188 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this forum became a NIGHTMARE !

I agree with you, Kevin. ..At the moment i'm working very hard with 2007 version of the Melbourne track but maybe it's better to stop working with 2007 version of the track and also with other tracks because things are going to very bad and wrong direction.... :( This is not fun anymore. :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 12:29PM by TTM.
Date: April 05, 2007 12:30PM
Posted by: Monza972
oh not you aswell? :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 12:48PM by Monza972.
Date: April 05, 2007 12:35PM
Posted by: sunil
@nicol@cciarri

come on please , u should not quit for these things when u didn't do anything wrong. u know and we know about urself. U can't Quit for nothing and that to not like this. If u want a break ,take break but not like this. I respect u

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: April 05, 2007 12:39PM
After reading Nicola's reply , I suggest every read my first private message. The key sentence is:

I'm sure you have used and modified my safebelt and cockpit shape from my F2005 or MP4-20 without my permission , unauthorized . You didn't mentioned about it in the readme document .

remember:modify.

I didn't blame him as a leecher, I didn't say his car wasn't originally made. I just put my 100% doubt on the safebelt and cockpit shape. And I gave him chances to prove it's not mine. He never did this.

In many parts of his words, he mention "I think enzo", in fact, he shouldn't do like this. What did I think is not his affair, in chinese, it's general knowledge that 勿以恶意揣测他人:"Never suppose others do though malice" , but he did.

I never know there's 248 modified from my F2005, coz I never play GP4 in upgraded season coz I'm workng on season 2000 one. If there's leechers, why did there no people telling me about this? All my leeching infomation comes from CTDP members. So, you are using leecher's cars, or you bear action of this kind, so for this time, your turn, you are cought.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 12:45PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 12:48PM
Posted by: harjinator
for goodness sake, it's a SEATBELT!!! Stop being so petty! if it was an intricate front wing or something, ok, you'd have a point, but honestly...

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: April 05, 2007 12:51PM
Posted by: FlyinFinn2
Why dont you guys, open your house´s door, go out, and fight hard for a more important things in your real life things? this is a forum, a SIMULATOR forum, and GP4 community and modding needs helps, tips, share some things... and work togheder for a better days, a better community. We are all mates and friends. no need a war with who take my work!? who did that!?... enzo and nicola you are very talented, and for the things you are doing, you two are very intelligent guys, dont waste your energy with SIM/ELECTRONIC war.
Please, peace.

Sorry for the bad english, im HOT with this thread. :D :D
Date: April 05, 2007 12:52PM
Any parts of the carshape is considering a part of it , no matter it's a safebelt or a wing.

He post the word here, and didn't replied my evidence, so it only shows his fairness about facing the fact. He did this just want to escaped from being quested.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 01:06PM
Posted by: dolinseks
maybe he is at work? we arent in the same timezone, as you... :S

Date: April 05, 2007 01:07PM
Posted by: NeidryderCTDP!
Ok i only read the topic and Nic's first message, so excuse me if i'm not up to date to the discussion. First let me say i'm the head of CTDP and i'm reading in this forum at least 2 times per day. I followed Nic's f248 thread and also EnzoJz's work on the same car. Both cars are not perfect, there's always something to improve, but both guys have done an awsome job. Concerning the discussion about the leeched stuff, i have to say that this happens so often in rFactor or in old F1 C days. I always thought the gp4 community is a community where everybody respects each other. I always missed this kind of community spirit in rFactor community. But this topic attacks all my illusions. Don't get me wrong Nic, i understand you. Enzo is sometimes a bit heavy to handle, but i think he is a nice guy. He is a CTDP member of the first hour and as a CTDP member he's really a teamplayer. But Nic, starting this thread with posting private stuff is really really a "poor" action. I think if enzo comes to you via pm he wants to sort that out private without any big audience so that both modders keep their face in the community. With this action i damage Enzo's "fame", but even more your own fame. As i wrote to erix some time ago (btw still looking forward to talk to you on msn, erix ;) ), Enzo has his very own point of view, respect that and maybe sometimes ignore it if you don't agree or before you post something like that. It's easier for everybody.

Nevertheless i'm really looking forward to see you guys back in buissiness. Do what you can do best and that's modding.
Date: April 05, 2007 01:15PM
Posted by: dolinseks
enzo thinks he is above the rest. just look at his comments at his ferrari topic. you can`t say that your car is better, than the one from other modder. community will say that, if it`s true.

Date: April 05, 2007 01:35PM
Posted by: ZaZ
A lady goes to her parish priest one day and tells him, "Father,
I have a problem. I have two female parrots but they only know
how to say one thing." "What do they say?" the priest inquired.
"They say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some
fun?" "That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, "I can see why you
are embarrassed." He thought a minute and then said, "You know,
I may have a solution to this problem. I have two male parrots
whom I have taught to pray and read the Bible.

Bring your two parrots over to my house and we will put them in
the cage with Francis and Job. My parrots can teach your parrots
to praise and worship. I'm sure your parrots will stop saying
that...that phrase in no time." "Thank you," the woman
responded, "this may very well be the solution."

The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's
house. As he ushered her in, she saw this two male parrots were
inside their cage, hold their rosary beads and praying.
Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.
After just a couple of seconds, the female parrots exclaimed out
in unison, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some
fun?"

There was a stunned silence. Finally, one male parrot looked
over at the other male parrot and said, "Put the beads away,
Francis, our prayers have been answered!"

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: April 05, 2007 01:40PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
sad news ttm and nicola, i hope this problem can be fixed!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy