This is too...Enzo.

Posted by nicol@cciarri 
This is too...Enzo.
Date: April 04, 2007 04:47PM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
Hello to everybody
All people from this Forum know me, and my works. Although I rarely opened Threads on this Forum, this time I couldn't rest, since it has happened an unpleasent thing, with Enzojz.

You also know perfectly Enzojz...and his modesty, specially when he presented his works....
I received , as "private message" by Enzojz, this one

"I'm sorry but after the detailed analyse on your and mine 248-F1 , I'm sure you have used and modified my safebelt and cockpit shape from my F2005 or MP4-20 without my permission , unauthorized . You didn't mentioned about it in the readme document .

This shape is completely created by myself and it cost me about 6 hours' work , and till now only CTDP and me has the right to use it , no one have ever asked me for the permission yet .

So
1.I hope you put a declare about this issue on the forum in a week since the message sent

2.or give out the evidence that proving the shape it created all by yourself

3.or I will post the analyse on the forum and conform it all your hosts.

I hope the next time , you make cars are objects originally."

Now, after this message, I have , sadly, to say that , You Enzo are not a critical people...probably, YOU ARE AN IDIOT...Yes, You read well: YOU are a perfect idiot.
I tryed to be kind with You; I was always respecting Your threads and your works...I never though, or said, in past months, anything of bad about Your works, nor I ever though Your works are not original.
But now, this is too....I started my ferrari 1 year ago. Matt Schroeder, and Diego Noriega, received always my steps on work, including seat belts...
I always made my works in original way, and I never made publically paragons with works from others, although I clearly discovered, sometimes, similar things...because my mind, that is not so silly, or ill...like Yours, never kept crazy impressions...like you now are reporting.
I suggest to reflect, before to speack, next time, because people from this GP4 community has clearly known, from Your previous threads, which kind of guy are You....You are thinking always Your the best...the unique...tha GOD.
For me...Yoy are simply an IDIOT, and You will not have in the future any consideration, for works, threads, and all other things from You.
Re: This is too...Enzo.
Date: April 04, 2007 04:56PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
all my support is for you nicola. well said
Date: April 04, 2007 04:57PM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
Ah...Enzo: remember that the seat belts You are saying I kept from Your ferrari, are also on Matt Schroeder's Toro Rosso, and on Erik's Midland...We all used the same model.....Probably all people are copying from Your car!!!!
Date: April 04, 2007 05:03PM
Posted by: vesuvius
where does this hate come from ? ...I haven't checked those belts that closely but if Nicola says he hasn't used Enzojz work then I believe him ....but Nicola I think calling Enzojz an idiot in public is way too much ...I'm sorry but I feel like that.
Date: April 04, 2007 05:06PM
Posted by: Great.M.Surfer
Well, I can understand Nicola. In his thread Enzo is teasing with pics of his 248F1 and also saying that his Ferrari is better...

It's a bit sad actually what kind of game Enzo plays.
Date: April 04, 2007 05:10PM
well yes...but if you have read his all comments then you will see that he has said that Nicola has done very good job with the car ....and Enzojz did send private message to Nicola ...so I think maybe it should be solved private ...but then again I consider Nicola as a very good friend so I wan't that this thing will be sorted out :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2007 05:11PM by vesuvius.
Date: April 04, 2007 05:13PM
Posted by: Sapo
Unfortunate situation, i don't care who's right or wrong anyway, i respect both enzojz and nicola for their achievements in GP4 modding, but why not keeping this in PM? Now you can bet this is going to be riot number 386 about leeching, which ferrari is better etc.

/edit Hmmm, must read more careful next time, vesuvius said about the same ;)

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2007 05:13PM by Sapo.
Date: April 04, 2007 05:33PM
Posted by: TTM

????????? :(
Date: April 04, 2007 05:39PM
Posted by: Paco
they look so different...

I'm against sigpics
Date: April 04, 2007 05:41PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
yes......
Date: April 04, 2007 05:42PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Crap starts again. I am sad to see private messages that are send made public. We say premission issues solve it with private message and what does happen now ??? Private message gets public and the crap can start again, bad bad bad
Date: April 04, 2007 05:44PM
yeah they do look different .
Date: April 04, 2007 05:46PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
i reported this thread to moderator should be deleted or closed ASAP !!! Its started as a private matter and it better stays there !!!
Date: April 04, 2007 05:55PM
Posted by: MARSALA
HOLY AWKFE,
I never in the all the years I've been on GPG Forum,
That I would See such a thing between 2 of the MASTERS
of developing such AWESOME CARS!!!
Clearly, I'm Serious Clearly upon the evidence of the pics.
ENZOJZ, please what are you about.....your's
is much much Better. Nicola, no offense!:)
PLease continue with both your Great works.
ciao
Date: April 04, 2007 05:58PM
Posted by: kewell_fever
Date: April 04, 2007 05:58PM
Posted by: sunil
*****SHOCKED*******

i have no words. two people whom i admire most among others are having problems. oh no

but my personal opinion

1. @Enzojz: How did u think that nicola used ur work when he can do himself what he wants.if u think so "PROVE IT".

2. @Nicola: I never expected u like this but it happened .so i can understand how bad u feel right now about him. But criticizing him like this in open forum is not good. must have used PM.

Please Solve ur problems in Peace and be gentle just like before u both were.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: April 04, 2007 06:12PM
Posted by: CoDeXiTo
more surely than enzo one has been confused and niccola ferrari has made a great work with his

PS: Sorry my english is horrible lol

OS: WinXP Professional 5.1 CPU: Intel Pentium D, 2.8 GHz Monitor: Packard Bell 17" Video: Ati HD4850 512MB DDR3 Sound: Sound Blaster Audigy Memory: 2GB DDR2 HD: 200 GB DirectX: 9.0c
Date: April 04, 2007 06:18PM
Posted by: jpmfw
Anyone that knows and appreciates Nicola`s work will surely know that a guy with that much talent most certainly does not need to use other peoples work.Especially something as small as a seatbelt!!.I`m once again amazed at the petty mindedness of some people.Right behind you Nicola.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 04, 2007 06:28PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
They clearly look different, I dont know what kind of crack enzo has taken when sending that message, but I always will have respect for both works, no matter how bad/good they are in real live:P

Date: April 04, 2007 06:32PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I have to say that I am behind you aswell Nicola, not because of others views but this is from my own judgement. I have seen how cocky Enzojz is when quite frankly you are an amazing modder Nicola and I don't see why you would want to take things from his work which you obviously haven't :). To be honest I think he is jealous, anyway I am behind you all the way Nicola mate and don't let this sort of stupid behaviour from Enjoyz put you down.

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2007 06:35PM by HondaF1Fan.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy