Date: April 04, 2007 08:55PM
Posted by: the_boss
Enzojz you must go to this thread and to give the face

i think that enjoz is criying for the good car of nicola
XDDD
Re: This is too...Enzo.
Date: April 04, 2007 08:56PM
Posted by: montohitbmw
please dont justify wat nicola did mate!!

if u have received and read two or three posts from enzo with criticism, just delete his posts from the fourth time!

how long do u think a person will keep hitting if u dont retaliate?

=========================================================================
montohitbmw™

USERBAR CREATOR | NO ONE GETS CLOSER | www.hamachi.cc
Date: April 04, 2007 08:57PM
Posted by: e_shumi
I'm with you MASTER OF MASTERS nicolacciarri

give the face pokemon xD

...:::ViVa MeXiCo CaBrOnEs:::...
Date: April 04, 2007 09:17PM
Posted by: _Erix_
Enzo, I know you don't like me but please read my words as they come from the heart. For the sake of your own wellbeing, please put your megalomania and paranoia behind you. How could you ever think that Nicola would copy some of your work and release it without asking you? Nicola is one of the most sincere persons on this board and never harmed anyone.(he's sworn an oath once!)

We are part of this community for almost five years now and you know Nic deserves a lot more respect than you are showing. The tone you use in the PM is disturbing. You didn't even ask him why. Please come to your senses man!

I do not hate you, I just feel sorry for you. It feels like you're projecting your personal struggles and problems on your fellow modders. Especially when they're making the same car as you.

Enzo, make us happy with finished works and friendly posts, like the rest of us do. I will then take your words and works serious again...

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: April 04, 2007 09:29PM
Posted by: kentauro
i'm sorry for this , i'have always loved enzo's works , but he had not a good attitude ultimately , i have also read in his ferrari's topic words about this leeched belts (probably now deleted ) , i think that his ferrari's tcam view is better than that of the other , this to show i'm not against him , but he has made a mistake , mistakes can be fixed if people want to fix
Date: April 04, 2007 10:01PM
Posted by: Öggo
It's really a shame things got at this point :(
What Enzo has done isn't fair. You can't just come up and say "hey, you leeched this from my car!" without any proving facts, and even after other 2 cars have been released using those parts! Mate, we're not against you, we're not here to say our car is better, nor anything like that. We just want the respect I think we deserve. I've helped Nicola with the shaping of this car, I've been following its development since he started it almost one year ago. I have every single step saved on my HD, since it was just a nose cone with 2 wings. Do you really think he (and we) would take away someone else's parts, after a one year work, just to save 6 hours?! C'mon! Be serious! And we're talking about a seat belt! You should even know that making a seatbelt for a different driver's body is easier than adapting an existing one. Your and Nicola's are similar, yeah, but they're not the same. just look at the normals, the width, the central attach, the leg parts, how the belt passes through the holder on the chest in Enzo's and not in Nico's, etc. And I'll post a super hi res shot of both, so you all can see and judge by yourselves.
[gpxcartworld.altervista.org]
I know some of you think that Nico shouldn't have posted this publicly, but I have to say that I would have done as he did. Enzo said clearly he would have posted publicly his "discover" if Nico wouldn't say sorry or ask permission publicly. So, he had the rights to do what he did. That's all.
I want to thank you, Matt, Erik, Paolo, and all the other who have supported us and especially Nic. And i hope this will get sorted soon, with the help of the "counterpart" Enzo.

Date: April 04, 2007 10:30PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I cant understand why enzojz would accuse people of stealing something so small without having any proof,would it of actually made any benefit for the guys to do that,i doubt it very much. From what ive seen the parts look similar but thats it,theres clearly a difference between them both.Im also not sure why enzojz has felt the need to open so many small threads and invade others to advertise this car,even though a while ago he said he wasnt gonna make any more..we all have our preferences on which car we prefer,mines nic and oggo's but i still think the one from enzojz is very good too.its not a competition who can make the better car,its about contributing to the gp4 community and to be honest this kind of thing doesnt help..
Date: April 04, 2007 10:38PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
For what it's worth Nicola has all my support in this matter. You never see a "here's my materpeice" thread from him, just high quality works without the hype!

Can't say the same for enzojz....:(

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: April 04, 2007 10:49PM
Posted by: TakkU
Nicola, you have my support! If anyone looks closely to one of the seat belts, you can clearly see that there in no way connected. I think that Enzo is thinking he is somekind of god, after he did some good work... Apperently, he doesn't want to give any other the chance to make something and make it better than he does...

Enzo, face the facts, you're getting senile... Everyone who thinks these cars are connected needs to get his eyes fixed, or step donw from his own created 'god' throne!!

BMW.QuiKK Racing Engineering Manager

#0. BMW.QuiKK Motorsports | rFNL
rFactor Nederland league Leader
[rfnl.totr2007.com]
Date: April 05, 2007 12:20AM
Posted by: rosberg91
Hey Guys Please
Peace Love and Understanding
Date: April 05, 2007 02:24AM
Posted by: kewell_fever
yeah u guys, lets me hippies.

Date: April 05, 2007 03:24AM
Posted by: willshui
My support here, Nicola!
Date: April 05, 2007 04:26AM
Posted by: Jorpaes
Is it necessary to discuss that in public?
Lamentable.

Date: April 05, 2007 05:41AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
i support both cause during the years they delivered fantastic work for gp4. The cars is always a matter of taste which you can discuss forever but there is no ending on the matter.

Bitching down enzo now like this after what he has done over the year for us makes me feel very sad to see what this forum has become. He said it wasn't leeched, he said he was going to investigate the matter and he send a private message to nicola. If Nicola can prove he didn't use those belts like he says then the matter will be closed but he still has the right to ask if it his work they used which he did in the best way, private message.

Now you all backup nicola well most, but let enzo bring out a new car you will all download it and use it till mayby a new or better one is available.

People from this forum has too many faces in here and it stinks of hypocrites thats what i think of it.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:19AM
Posted by: Enzojz
so that there's a thread attacking my personality , I will post my detailed analyse and evidence in another thread, I think any advanced car shape makers will support me. Nicola you will pay your price for your attacking.

please the moderator not delete this thread, it's evidence.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 06:27AM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:42AM
At first I pm you Nicola, hope we can discuss about this in a private way and post the conculsion later in the forum, if you have any disagreement about my judgement.

Everyone, I want to tell you that Nicola didn't completely post the message ,because I have attached my email address at the end, to show my respect and my serious attitude about this issue. I'm not completely sure my judgement so sent him the PM, if not, I will post the evidence directly publicly and request all his hosts to delete his file. Doing like this is not fair, so I hoped he can tell me the truth, and in fact, I don't want his file disappeared, coz despite from the issue, other parts are well done!

However, Nicola, your reaction impressed me.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 06:44AM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 07:07AM
I still remebered, it was 2002, when I released my first carset, Tobacoo carset 2001, though looks poor nowadays, Ralph Hummerich sent me an email quoted my first line of GP4Form.txt:

DO NOT USE MY WORK AS BASE FOR YOUR OWN WITHOUT PERMISSION

he asked me why did I put this line in my GP4Form.txt, he asked me if the carset is completely made by all myself. Though the carset is almost done by myself, there's a only a point, I am using Beck's logo on Jag from RH01 textures without permission. So I replied him the truth, and had a permission of the logo. RH replied me with these word generally says:

it doesn't matter , I just wondering how you can make it so good , but remember : it's a golden rule in the community that ask for permisson if you want to use part of others works.

because he tought me the rule of the community. It's not a shame you made a mistake, but it's a shame you didn't admit your mistake and instead that you are right. That's the real shame. Nicola ,now that you say many carshape makers are sharing the same model of the cockpit+safebelt, you don't have the right to say that your car is 100% originally, coz you are using other's shape, no matter comes from my cars or others. So you need to ask the source of the belt if it is non-permission, and then make a declear.

If you annonce that your car is 100% original, it your lability that bear others' doubt and query.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 07:21AM
I'm sorry for relying late , coz I was waiting for Nicola's reply all the yesterday and didn't see the thread of this.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 07:37AM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 07:24AM
@Öggo

Thanks for your comment, but my analyse is much much far beyond this. At first I only analysed the belt and I'm not sure my conculsion , but after analysed the cockpit shape, I'm sure. That's all. A texture painter will not esay to know what shapers do when he is making carshapes , but for a shape maker, it should be a common knowladge . The normals and the shape can be changed, but it can not change all. If you want to completely change a shape , it needs times' work.

Since I'm sure that shape comes from mine, I don't need to show him the evidence , that's because it PRIVATE MESSAGE, he should know what he has done, I only need to show evidence when it's public. 1 year's work can not say anything , because my F2005 was release 1 year + 10 months ago.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 08:05AM
Posted by: razgriz
this ain't a scene..Itszz a ? uhmm whata hell (^^,)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy