What are the rules about perfs and phsics? All default with team dependant unchecked?
Is there a calendar yet?

Engines: TBA
Tyres: TBA
Colour Scheme: TBA
Driver 1 (24): TBA
Driver 2 (25): Tony (b-tone)
Test Driver 1: -
Test Driver 2: -

____
Tony

Hi there folks,

I've not heard from BB about an entry for this year yet, so I thought I'd enter my own team for this one and see how I get on ;)

I'm in the process of designing my own car livery at present, and hope to have something for the season opener :)

I'll be at the test this weekend ;)

Official team details :

Official name : Williams Racing Team
Short name : W.R.T
Engines : TBA
Tyres : Bridgestone
Colour Scheme : TBC
Driver 1 : BB (TBC but I hope he does) (#7)
Driver 2 : EGW(#8)
Test Driver 1 : Nobody for now
Test Driver 2 : Nobody
@b-tone : this leaugue is exactly what you said. The calendar is being worked by Xeltron.

My workthread here
Ok heres me then:

Team: UMC Racing
Engine: Ferrari
Car: Ferrari F2001
Tires: Bridgestone
Driver: Sam182

What software do I need other than GPxPatch to enter my time?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 07:06PM by SexySam182.
You need HoFxLap, available here : [www.xs4all.nl]

Once you have saved your lap by pressing ESC, then Options > Save > Hotlap, open it with HoFxLapw.exe and copy/paste what appears on the screen spart from your setup if you want to keep it a secret.

My workthread here
And do I just need to take a regular screenshot for my pic?

A screenshot with your laptime, and for the season, you will have to send youur lap to an email box I think.

My workthread here
- NEWS RELEASE FIRST WRT BREAKS COVER AT SILVERSTONE -

Williams Racing Team, a new addition to the championship this year, shook down their car in a private test at Silverstone. There were no sponsor decals on the car. The car ran reliably for most of the morning, with driver EGW at the wheel for the shakedown test. He was positive about the car. "The front end is very good, the nose goes exactly where I want it to go. The gear box takes some getting used to, and it could handle the bumps a bit better, but I think that's more a setup issue."

W.R.T concentrated on long runs to ensure that all the systems ran reliably.

The team were not giving much away in terms of engine suppliers or title sponsors, but they hoped to launch the official liveried car in about a week or so. The current rumour is that they will be powered by a Mercedez-Benz powerplant, but the team has neither confirmed or denied this.

No times were released.

EGW sits patiently in the garage, eager to shake down the new car.

EGW in full flight in the new W.R.T

p.s I would like to offer my profuse thanks to Nicola who allowed me to use the excellent Ferrari 248 template. Many thanks indeed.
NEWS RELEASE---

Williams Racing Team announced today, that they've signed an exclusive engine deal with prestige car maker Aston Martin. This is the company's first forray in to Formula One. In addition, Williams announced Sun Microsystems, Castrol and Bridgestone as technical partners. More sponsors are to be announced shortly before the season opener. This move has been a surprise to some, as it was expected that the cars would be powered by the powerful Mercedez Benz.

The car's final livery was launched also today, and it was only apt, that the car be decked in a lighter shade of British Racing Green.

The team are currently preparing to test at the Nurburgring, where they will face their competition for the first time.

What version of Nurburgring are we supposed to use? Is it the default?

[www.myspace.com]
Yes, it would have been precised if the it was the 2005/2006 version.

My workthread here
Here is my lap. I had problems and I can't open it with the game because I saved the game too close to the start/finish line. As a consequence, the HoFxLap report is useless. Record broken by more than 9 tenths :)

My workthread here
I hope the lack of competitors is due to Easter and to the fact that it's only a testing session. If not, it's very sad to see this comptition at this level :( I have more important championships to run in and if there is no real competition (where are you Bernhard ?), there is no need for me to compete here, as I can't progress running alone...

My workthread here
May I offer my sincere appologies for not being at the test.

There are a myriad of reasons for my absence, suffice it's to say that one of my nephews got badly hurt and required surgery on his hand, as well as working over the easter weekend.

However, this will not stop me from competing again, so watch out Gusgus ;) heh heh

see you all on the track.

egw
I didn't compete since I wasn't sure 100% which track version we were supposed to be using. :S

[www.myspace.com]
Ok guys this league seems to really be taking off in popularity. 6 teams is excellent. Calendar for season 2 should be posted later today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2007 04:25PM by Xeltron245.
SEASON 2 CALENDAR
Round 1 - Brazilian GP, Interlagos 19-22 April 2007
Round 2 - British GP, Silverstone 26-29 April 2007
Round 3 - San Marino GP, Imola 3-6 May 2007
Round 4 - Belgian GP, Spa-Francorchamps 10-13 May 2007
Round 5 - Bahrain GP, Sakhir 17-20 May 2007
Round 6 - Chinese GP, Shanghai 24-27 May 2007
Round 7 - Malaysian GP, Sepang 31 May - 3rd June 2007
Round 8 - Australian GP, Adelaide 7-10 June 2007
Round 9 - Turkish GP, Istanbul 14-17 June 2007
Round 10 - Canadian GP, Montreal 21-24 June 2007
Round 11 - Italian GP, Monza 28 June - 1 July 2007
Round 12 - French GP, Magny-Cours 5-8 July 2007
Round 13 - Hungarian GP, Hungaroring 12-15 July 2007
Round 14 - German GP, Nurburgring 19-22 July 2007
Round 15 - European GP, Jerez 26-29 July 2007
Round 16 - Spanish GP, Catalunya 2-5 August 2007
Round 17 - Monaco GP, Monte-Carlo 9-12 August 2007
Round 18 - Dutch GP, Zandvoort 16-19 August 2007

This is the calendar at the moment. Possibly 2 more tracks will be added on the end of the season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2007 04:50PM by Xeltron245.
So pleased you added Jerez to the calender, I really love that track!

It's gonna be a good season methinks ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy