How to remove 11th team?

Posted by Fin_Eagle 
How to remove 11th team?
Date: March 26, 2007 04:19PM
Posted by: Fin_Eagle
Hi again, sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere. So how can this be done manually? I heard that it could be made by using gp4tweaker... however I don't have that kind of option there? So if someone knows the answer it is really appreciated. I'm keen to play seasons in which we had only 10 teams. Ty in advance.
Re: How to remove 11th team?
Date: March 26, 2007 09:48PM
Posted by: james84
I've never seen this options in GP4Tweaker...
Date: March 26, 2007 10:01PM
Posted by: Gusgus
But it is in it, not in the GUI, but in the .ini files. Such an option is in Tony's 2005 mod, or in the GP4Italia's 2004 Mega Patch, you have to change the values in the numcars.ini file in the Data\Tweaker\tweak_data folder of the Mod, and to have a specific .cap file in the patch folder (nocar.cap or something like that). As a consequence, it seems like it can only be done in a CSM Mod (but i'm unsure).

My workthread here
Date: March 27, 2007 02:04PM
Posted by: Fin_Eagle
Dammit. If it really cannot be done without CSM.... ;/
More answers wanted!?
Date: March 27, 2007 02:53PM
Posted by: samson
my englisch is not good.you need gp4tweak_1045 and gp4tweak_1045_testupdate_040205.only with this combination is 10 teams make in gp4 without csm.
Date: March 27, 2007 03:08PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
It definately can be used without CSM.
Just download the version that samson mentioned and presto there in the tweaks you will find the setting. It is limited to removing cars from the race only, so unfortunately in qualifying you still have all 22 cars competing. Hopefully one day Madman can return and allow this feature for qualifying which would than sllow the knock-out style qualifying with cars being able to be removed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy