2007 Mod Released ("OUR FIRST MOD") CLOSED BY REQUEST

Posted by rosberg91 
Why would anyone want to download this mod in the first place? I'd rather download it from the original authors because you know its from them and not some half-baked ass MOD.

Its pretty easy to see that all hes doing is taking the great works from people in the community and mixing it up himself. I doubt half the authors on that list would authorize the permission to use their cars in another person's MOD anyway. Even if he thinks he has forgotten permission from authors, he would have had to spend time looking and finding those cars to download. How can he not see that the community doesn't like leechers?

His attitude is the attitude of rotten tomatoes in this community who only care about getting their hands on the car without crediting the authors for what brillant jobs they do year after year. It only drives away shapers/painters/track editors and all who contribute to the community with people like this.

I refuse to believe that everytime some person releases works that they 'forgot' or 'think they have already got permission' off authors they actually have the right to release the works unless theres actual confirmation from the authors themselves. It would be nice if the moderators contacted the actual authors to verify if they have actually given permission, and if not, close this thread down.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy