2007 Mod Released ("OUR FIRST MOD") CLOSED BY REQUEST

Posted by rosberg91 
How can i install this patch?Could someone describe this to me please.Im very new in GP4 Editing and I would be very pleased if someone would help me.

Greets
kimiraik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> elemental Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All runs fine here. I only have one
> > issue...somethings wrong with the tyre textures
> > here, half the tyre glows a bizarre whiteish
> > colour that makes it look a bit crappy =/ I'll
> > play around with the graphics.
>
>
> I guess it's not a mistake, but it's supposed to
> represent the new "white-soft tyre" thing, you
> know..

Yeah...that's what I assume it to be though, it doesn't look pretty at all. I edited some graphics around and it doesn't do that now.

I just did my first 12 lap race with this mod and........everyone ran out of fuel(including me) on the last lap, except heidfeld, who ran out and JUST crossed the finish line. Urm, yeah........ =/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2007 11:48PM by elemental.
crap, waste of bandwitch and gp4world has no intention to even host this crap so for sure no permanent rapidshare link from us. And this thing has not fully premission so if not already it should be removed, were are the mods again ????
Please help me and post a Tut with Screenshots and tell me how i can install this patch please.PLEASE PLEASE.This Patch is so cool.Please
just download everything separately - i dont think there is anything unreleased in this package

X (@ed24f1)
bigbrother@ just because you dont like it doesn't make it crap. if u wont upload it on your rapidshare account cause of its pathetic work, you should try another one of those phrases trying to make it look crap cause in this mod has got mods from your site that people comment are good.

I don't upload it in the first place due it has not ALL the premission to be released and second its crap, i have the right to give my opinion, this is a forum afterall.
but u uploaded the files in the mod into your rapidshare account, so if this mod is crap, your uploading crap work into your rapidshare account already.

kewell_fever Wrote:
> but u uploaded the files in the mod into your
> rapidshare account, so if this mod is crap, your
> uploading crap work into your rapidshare account
> already.

You just don't get it do you !!!!

Files that has premission to be released, crap or not get uploaded at gp4world

Files without premission don't get released and uploaded at gp4world

That the mod in his total package is crap is my OPINION !!!

Hope you get it now !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2007 01:58AM by Bigbrother.
Jesus, don't have a heart attack about it.:)

Rapidshare is a pile of **** anyway. It's got so popular that at times you can only download one file, then you have to wait another hour to download anything else.
mwb Wrote:
> Jesus, don't have a heart attack about it.:)
>
> Rapidshare is a pile of **** anyway. It's got so
> popular that at times you can only download one
> file, then you have to wait another hour to
> download anything else.

Well i have a premium account so i don't have to wait a hour. I know you have to pay for that but there are tricks enough to avoid the waiting time of a hour, trust me i would do some google about it and you'll find you can easily and fast download file after file with only waiting on the ticket downcount time and not hours trust me, i did it before i went premium.

Downloading from rapidshare means high speeds, good for files that are some MB's.
RapidShare is shite. It never works properly, links always expire after a few days. But even if it's a "permanent" link it doesn't matter if you can't access that link.

Give me MegaUpload any day of the week!;)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> RapidShare is shite. It never works properly,
> links always expire after a few days. But even if
> it's a "permanent" link it doesn't matter if you
> can't access that link.
>
> Give me MegaUpload any day of the week!;)

with premium account they don't expire only when i remove them so you are talking crap. And not working for you must be something with your pc settings cause alot of people doesn't have problems there my files uploaded at gp4world all together are already downloaded more then 10 000 times !!!
I had a problem with RapidShare when I had turned on Autometically Detect Setting from LAN setting of an Internet Browser. How did I fix it? Just uncheck it :0

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Didn't mean to sound insulting BigBrother, and I'm glad the links have another permanent place. But Rapidshare has NEVER worked well for me. MegaUpload and other sites never seems to cause me problems.

Maybe it's some setting on my machine, but if it ain't working it ain't working...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> Didn't mean to sound insulting BigBrother, and I'm
> glad the links have another permanent place. But
> Rapidshare has NEVER worked well for me.
> MegaUpload and other sites never seems to cause me
> problems.
>
> Maybe it's some setting on my machine, but if it
> ain't working it ain't working...

ok but mayby you should search to solve it cause megaupload and rapidshare are basic the same thing.
Then what the hell you figthing for this mod? huh i almost laugh cuz you act like a teenager i thougth this forum is read as i expect as a mature but..i can complain even the modders here are acting like whatever...(i can't control my laugh)

dfgdfgdfg
†eRaUr Mon†y6k™ Wrote:
> Then what the hell you figthing for this mod? huh
> i almost laugh cuz you act like a teenager i
> thougth this forum is read as i expect as a mature
> but..i can complain even the modders here are
> acting like whatever...(i can't control my laugh)

i don't fight, i give my opinion about it and then we were talking about rapidshare not about the mod anymore, time to open your eyes.
Can you guys just upload this file on filefront or something because it just wont work, and this mod looks really cool!
it has no all premission to be released so its leeched so no support from here.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy