Red Bull RB3 || By MDBSnake & Gezere || Ingame Screens PG;4 - BETA 2 || 56k Warning!

Posted by MDBSnake 
looking good :)

wow, looks great!

X (@ed24f1)
Looks great! :)

Though one small comment:
the magnetti marelli logo on the nose should be smaller + de Bridgestone logo is on the wrong place

see here:
[www.f1-live.com]
wow ... wait for release...
Beautiful!
The Red Bull writings on the right and left sides seem a bit dark though... or do they really look like this?
yeah,I really like the textures,but I´m again not sure about these small chimneys...aren´t they a bit bigger!?
more shots for you :)

*unedited*

*edited*

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Raul, Rob,

Thanks for your great shots. I am now awaiting your comments by pm when you will have the time. (and maikel's ....)

And for the others, thanks for your kind words and thanks for advise.
This first version is the "launch version" and yes, the logo position will be changed and some others changes will be done for the Melbourne version.

Also I have to work on Webber's car because when this car will be release
it will come with only 1 2024x2024 texture (as usual) and some small mapping works have to be done.

I guess a first render will be posted soon.

cant wait!!!
wow that looks amazing :)
Guys you are gods of GP4! This really is a beautiful car - Thanks

Great work guys!!! Loving the air intake, looks amazing, but so does the rest. Great start for 07 id say!!

Renders...

Enjoy!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Nice renders mate!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
yeah, very nice shape,textures and renders of course !
Keep it up,looks as great as your last year´s RB!
@Raul
Great!!! Thank you my friend

As always, a pleasure ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
wicked car man! Superb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy