Red Bull RB3 || By MDBSnake & Gezere || Ingame Screens PG;4 - BETA 2 || 56k Warning!

Posted by MDBSnake 
No screens yet but mapping is started.....

Awesome!
This car has had a great success between the painters... it means that it's beautiful!
As already said to you Maikel, good job :) And I can see that it's better then a few weeks ago ;)
looking really great! shape looks perfect and with gezere painting both liveries it cannot go wrong :)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Looks fantastic :)
agree with everybody, it's nice!

I'll look at the nose :) maybe it's a lil too high ;-)

IL Dottore schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice job Maikel:) looks superb as always:)
>
>
>
> Btw any change of rendering it??

maybe ;) catch me sometime on MSN

Buzz Hornet schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really nice :)
> Does this mean that Gezere will use the same shape
> for the Toro Rosso or will there be some
> amendments to the shape?

Bernard will almost use the same shape for the Toro Rosso ;-) (slightly different, hehe)

@everyone else: thanks for the comments :) I really did my best on this shape and personally I think it's my best piece of shaping art and this car is much more accurate then any other car I made so far :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
You forgot the sponsors ;)

Awesome work m8s.
Mdbsnake i have nice talking with you yesterday anyways... your car doesnt obviosly made from scratch..

dfgdfgdfg
I can let you see screens he send to me that proofs it's made from scratch! So don't complain
dont worry montyn ;-) I talked (I think it was with him ;)) with him and well hard to explain but I guess he sees it from another perspective now ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Gheghe, good because I would be mad if he hasn't ;)
It looks very good maikel. I always liked your efforts, the minardi was good, the red bull last year was better, this one looks brill!!! Nice work, now put some stickers on it, and go! :D
Small update....

The cars are going out the "mapping room" and going in the "painting room"

Looking good :)
other views available ?!^^
mind if i post this up in the whats new forum at gp4w?
First 17 In-Game Screenshots... Hope they're enough... ^_^U
[Some edited... some unedited... I feel inspired today wink]

Enjoy them!!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy