Re: Toro Rosso STR01 by Matt Schroeder & Öggo V1.1 + Template Released [56k Warning]

Posted by Öggo 
Can't wait to download it when I come back home !! Congratulations for your great work !

My workthread here
Thx for the premission and the car pack is now also available @ gp4world:
[makephpbb.com]
Can I host it @ RaceSimulations.com?? I'm a Staff member and we want to grow in GP4... ;) Thanks!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Matt Schroeder & Öggo congratulations by the incredible work with the STR 01. Fantastic!!! Interesting it is that the characteristics of the car of Magny-Cours is using in Hungaroring!!! This shows the to the extent that is locked, even having a big straight line, the circuit of Magny-Cours and as should be díficil do the setup of a car for this track.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
this is simply amazing and another masterpiece work in GP4 history. thanks to shaper and designer. u two deserve bIG thanks for all these shapes and textures. u made us really happy especially track specific car's freak like me.thanks so much.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THATTTTTTTTTT MONZA VERSIONNNNN. thanks so much.

No offence, why does some people always say best ever car released each time new car released. see some cars released before were also very good.example F2004's,F2005's from nicola and co, williams BMW 2005 from SOLO Intweb,Jordan 2004's,MIDLAND(stunning detailed car) from ERIX, Renault's from ROM1,Minardi's from snake,etc

i am not pointing to anyone directly ,i am talking about everybody. so no nitpicking please

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Thank you Matt & Öggo - another masterpiece :)

Its available on [www.gp4db.com] now.

____
Tony

Sunil don't start a fight or discussion now, peace has come to gp4 forums so keep it that way. Saying best car to the author gives him credit and pleasure to work even more, harder and better to give quality releases !
bigbrother ,i am not fighting man. yeah peace ,i always wanted that everywhere. sorry yaar

BTW i am not telling not to praise the author works with good credits, i am asking people to praise their work without taking away others work.hope u got it. better we end this now and get back to topic.
bye

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Re: Toro Rosso STR01 by Matt Schroeder & Öggo Released [56k Warning]
Date: January 29, 2007 06:12PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Awesome work guys, great car:)

Best Regards,

Mike.
Thank you so much for the kind words, to everyone of you! I'm really really happy that you enjoyed the car! And thanks all the websites that are kindly hosting our files! :)

Thanks for this really great work Matt and Diego it's only stunning!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

well, i just can repeat the words of diego...
and after this long period of work i am really glad that now everybody can enjoy this cars.

matt
@Sunil.
You are generaly right. But this time, I repeat that it is for me the best car ever released for GP4. No offense to any shaper or painter (me include) but it's for me the more achieved package. all versions (shapes and textures) with so much details.......and QUALITY !!!

Come back to the topic....

Diego, I have to say "thank you". You rise the bar so high that I don't know how to get at least the same level.... but I will try......for sure :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2007 07:52PM by gezere.
@oggo,

is there any chance to continue now for ferrari? b'coz we need ferrari 2006 in accurate shape. ofcourse only when u have time.

Thank you my friends for yet another wonderful car. I admire both of you for your determination to create this complete package. You never let us down.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Thanks for this great car!!!...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal
SAYING THANKS TO OGGO AND MATT.... THIS IS THE LINK TO THE FILE @ RACESIMULATIONS.COM

[www.racesimulations.com]

THANKS!!!!

raulgullon.com -
great car guys, but the mirrors are wrong, they are reversed, in the right hand mirror it shows the left side reflection and vica versa, maybe its just the version i downloaded, but i thought i'd just let you know.

With a BIG BIG BIG Thanks to Öggo...

Scuderia Toro Rosso

raulgullon.com -
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy