2007 Helmet Pack on 2006 ARAI Shape By Roberto, Raul and Dan

Posted by R0b3rt0_38 
yes, awesome work!

...the only question: when is it downloadable?
When finished. If you look at the real F1, like 10 drivers had changed the desing of their helmets, so we must do them again....

And this kind of questions won't help so much ;)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
why don't you guys delay the relaese for a week if they ask: "When will it be released?" ;);)
btw nice work you are doing :) and don't forget the small arrows in the grey part of alonso's helmet ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Small Arrows???

raulgullon.com -

I'm against sigpics
yup. see here:

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Thanks!! Tonight I'll update them!

raulgullon.com -
damn you Paco ;) my imageshack was slow!! ;)

MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> damn you Paco ;) my imageshack was slow!! ;)

don't blame imageshack, you're the slow one ;)

I'm against sigpics
These all look gorgeous! Well done guys
Hi you all.

I don't often ask questions and I don't discuss on this forum a lot, but now I think I have got to say something. Every time a lot of us ask for release dates, cars, helmets, team arts etc.
I don't do that because I'm very glad when I can download for instance a new car, everybody has his or her own life, and we all must be very greatful that other guys make the new cars, helmets etc.
Every day I read the forum and when there's a new thing to download I'm very happy.
I tried to make my own cars and helmets but I'm not a very good designer and not a very good painter.
Almost everything I make sucks, so I'm very glad that other people make this beautiful things concerning GP4. Because I like to play it. And for sure, I'm not always happy when there is a new helmet set 2007 and it gets delayed because the painters will put the updates on the helmets first.
I just shout damned and then I hope that the helmets will be released soon, so I wait until they all are finished and will be released so I can put them in the game. But we all should be very happy that designers and painters will take their time to make something beautiful for us, so just be patience and don't ask to much because when this painters will stop I and You won't have any beautiful cars, helmets etc. anymore for this wonderful game. So look at things at the bright site. Keep up the good work guys, I very much appreciate it.

Greetings to you all, Benjo (and don't forget to smile a lot!!!)
Here some shots of the updated Albers helmet :)
Shots from the others will follow soon

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2007 07:01PM by Spidey.
Fantastic job!
Here are some Wurz shots

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Great Shots.. even better than my helmet...

raulgullon.com -
thx for the comments guys ;-)

maybe update wont be ready before some weeks but SOMETHING is going to be released ;)

i dont say more, i keep the surprise ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Updated Sato Helmet

All these shots are looking awesome and that there will be any release is much better :wink:
nice work!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2007 04:32PM by SchueyFan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy