Painting Question

Posted by KingPhantom 
Painting Question
Date: September 24, 2010 10:45AM
Posted by: KingPhantom
ii together :)

i have a question to painting for gp4...

i did it for gp2 and a bit for gp3 :). the nice part on this two gp-games was that the body of the cars are allways the same and i needed only one templates...

in gp4 every team has a own body shape... so are there templates aviable for all standard cars of the 2001 season?.
i found templates for many custom body shapes but nothing for the standard bodys...

same for the helmet. is there a template with fits perfect to the standard hemlets in the game?

thank you for your answer.

greetings
Re: Painting Question
Date: September 24, 2010 11:39PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
..... it's very different when I was doing sets of cars gp3, I also had this doubt, and everything in gp4 individual, you have a shape for each car, the helmet is kind gp3, one shape for all.......(B)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: September 25, 2010 04:55PM
Posted by: KingPhantom
ok. but are there templates for the standard cars aviable? or for the hemlet of gp4?

i got templates for the standard cars from gp2 and gp3. but nothing for gp4
Date: September 25, 2010 06:17PM
Posted by: msater
The 2001 cars that came with the game are terrible. A brand new 2001 mod is being developed which will have accurate shapes and textures.

You need some new cars. Check out www.gp4db.com for some awesome cars and mods. I personally recommend the 2006 mod.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy