> Remember to turn OFF traction and launch
> control!!
> (unless you're using the #1 car...)

ROTFLMAO!! ;)

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Re: 1995 MOD **RELEASED**
Date: January 11, 2007 09:05PM
Posted by: arkitekt
ok my controller is kind of working but how do i get acceleration and brakes over to the X and square. at the moment i cant find a way of getting them of the up and down on the d-pad.

-----------------------------------
Date: January 12, 2007 01:16AM
Posted by: b-tone
@autogyro - add this line to the Settings\CSM.ini file:

[Misc]
Damage=200

You can use any value

@Martin - i lost you with the 'ma' - you mean the with williams you and the cc cars are 3-4 sec quicker than with the benetton?

@arkitekt - i don't know anything about controllers sorry

____
Tony

Date: January 12, 2007 01:15PM
Posted by: Ruboy
@Tony:

I run a thorough test and here are the results achieved during the qualifying session. For comparison I also post my fastest laptimes. They are not perfect but good - laps without grave mistakes. I also paid attention to the top speeds and gears at the end of the s/f straigth (before Senna-S).

Track: Interlagos 1995 (by Fongu)

Driver(physics): Schumacher/Benetton
my fastest time: TC on - 1:21.0xx - 5th gear - 272 km/h
pole position: Hill - 1:18.0xx

Driver(physics): Coulthard/Williams
my fastest time: TC on - 1:15.5xx - 6th gear - 292 km/h
pole position: Hill - 1:14.7xx - Schumacher: 6th gear - 294 km/h

Driver(physics): Alesi/Ferrari
my fastest time: TC on - 1:21.0xx - 5th gear - 273 km/h
pole position: Hill - 1:17.9xx - Schumacher: 5th gear - 277 km/h

Driver(physics): Chiattarella/Simtek
my fastest time: TC on - 1:18.7xx - 280 km/h
TC off - 1:17.4xx - 280 km/h
pole position: Hill - 1:15.0xx - 6th gear - 295 km/h

To sum up, here my impressions:
There are two different types of physics.

1) The first ones (Schumacher, Alesi) are relaitic concerning laptimes - the cars have only 5 gears and a top speed of approx. 275 km/h (concerning Interlagos).
I don't like them because they cause huge understeering - I am always faster when I turn off TC because this way I can direct the car to the apex by sliding. The Benetton (TC enabled - but also with TC off) is very very stable to drive - but understeers extremely so that I am 3 seconds slower than the Williams.

2) The seconds type of physics (Coulthard, Chiattarella) are very nice - but the cars are much too fast (1.15.xxx). There are 6 gears and the top speed is 290-295 km/h. The cars are a bit nevous even with TC, but this way you can drive faster because there is no extreme understeering.

Imo the best combination would be physics 2 with performance values of physics 1.
The best result has been achived when chossing Coulthard (+0.8 sec). If I develope a setup adjusted to my driving style I can go for pole - so that is realistic and challenging.

I only tested these four teams. I assume there are also these differences for the other teams.

Btw, one problem I also have is that the onboard options (fuel, tyres, leave the pits) are not fully displayed - they are a bit too far on the left side.

Well, that were my impressions. Does anyone else encounter this, too?

Date: January 12, 2007 03:21PM
Posted by: fongu
to be honest i've not tested it that much.. They were from the original CTDP mod, although they may have been amended slightly, but I'd be interested if you continued the tests to see what the chracteristics of the other teams are. It seems that the relative player to cc car is good though.

Date: January 12, 2007 03:32PM
Posted by: ralphi
Wow! It's finished! I can't belive it! Congrats Kev... i wish i did more in the mod then.. well i can't remember really if i did anything in the end. Which is a shame. But i suppose if i was more involved it wouldn't have turned out this good. Once again.. well done! ^_^

Date: January 14, 2007 02:24PM
Posted by: danny87
Finally managed to get it workng last night, tried it this morning, and now it just comes up with an gpx error log, and i've not changed anything, i've posted it over at realgpx.

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2007 02:28PM by danny87.
Date: January 14, 2007 10:28PM
Posted by: raulongo
Great MOD! But doesn't work with me...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: January 15, 2007 11:59PM
Posted by: mimo
LOL, I love this mod, amazing work.

thanks!

---------------------------------------------------

Date: January 16, 2007 01:31AM
Posted by: jxeboy
has anyone flipped the mirror around in Zmodeler? can anyone post the new cockpit file? or send it to me? jxeboy007@yahoo.com
Date: January 16, 2007 09:23AM
Posted by: uhu
I have shadows problem too.No shadows with this mod.:(
I have try recalibration and various f1graphics.cfg.
Date: January 16, 2007 03:35PM
Posted by: AlbersF1
It's a great mod, this '95 season!

Now... I've got a bold question for the Mod-designers: I tried to use the 2006-mod to make a 2007-mod myself (for my own use), using al the great new cars that I've seen here. So I copied the compleet 2006-mod to import new cars etc.

Then I tried to run it with CSM, but I got the message that I needed to change the 'GUI-file' (or something like that)...

How do I do this??? How can I make my own custom-mod??
Date: January 16, 2007 04:07PM
Posted by: autogyro
Thanks for the response b-tone, but when I do this, AI cars experience no damage while my car is more prone to damage.
Date: January 16, 2007 04:45PM
@ albers - this is not in the right thread.

However, you need to open the .csm file and delete the line with the UID, as each mod has their own specific code, deleting the line will generate a new one.

Date: January 16, 2007 06:38PM
Posted by: Paperstreetjack
@jxeboy

If anyone sends you that file please send it on!! I'm putting off playing this MOD until the mirror thing is sorted.. Driving me nuts!LOL

email paperstreetjack@hotmail.com
Date: January 16, 2007 07:55PM
fongu schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ albers - this is not in the right thread.
>
> However, you need to open the .csm file and delete
> the line with the UID, as each mod has their own
> specific code, deleting the line will generate a
> new one.

Sorry Fongu, but I can't find the right thread...!

I know what to do, but I don't know HOW to do it... I need to erase the UID-key from the new .CSM file I made. But when I select 'properties' I can't find this so called UID-key. So how do you delete this key?

Please help...?
Date: January 16, 2007 08:00PM
Posted by: Gusgus
Open the .csm file with Notepad, than search th line beginning by UID, and erase it. Save the file, and that's it ;)

My workthread here
Date: January 16, 2007 08:04PM
It works, thanks a lot!
Date: February 22, 2007 12:56PM
Posted by: Knart
Hi guys,
i just tried your wonderful mod and i've intralled gp4 again for a long time. It's really fantastic. Good work.

But how come the cars (AI and me) will only use 5 of the existing 6 gears. Not even in Monza or Hockenheim where they should really use them.

Is it a bug or did i do something wrong here ?

To have a more realistic feeling to it, i acticate "car power team-dependant" in Gpx Patch but i don't think it's got something to do with it.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks. :)
Date: February 22, 2007 02:56PM
its a setup issue, theres not enough power to reach the speeds for 6th gear

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy