WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
well theres always the drive i offered you in W300 :p
mmm i will do my research Mr Warrington
I will get my people to call your people and we'll do lunch... lol

GPGSL WDC Season 4
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or maybe we can just stick to this system for one
> season as many people have already made their cars
> ;)

Quite true :P

@ Mal: FYI, as John has his own team in W300 now, he'll drive there, so I need to have another driver. I'll be announcing him ASAP.

@ Matt: Forget about W300, drive for me, in WGP! :P
@ Nick i know you'd do that hehe.

@ Matt don't listen to Nick :P Make the Switch! lol
VdvRacing sign Matt Houston

VdvRacing have signed Matt Houston as first driver. A one year deal has been signed.

@ Mal: Will Matt now have number 3 on his car?
Announcement From Matt Houston:

Matt Houston has announced his one year signing with VdV Racing.
With the fortunate demise of the SCR racing team, Matt was looking for a team which could provide him with a car that could challenge in races and where he would fit in with the team. Matt is excited to work the VdV Racing and is looking forward to a great season.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Nickv schreef:
> VdvRacing sign Matt Houston
>
> VdvRacing have signed Matt Houston as first
> driver. A one year deal has been signed.
>
>
>
> @ Mal: Will Matt now have number 3 on his car?

I can answer it... YES :) He was number 3 last year so the number is assigned to him ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Greidanus Porsche announcement

Team Greidanus Porsche is searching for a second testdriver in the W300 series, cos testdriver Jolkins is given the chance to drive for another team as a racedriver.

Interested, don't hesitate, cos the new season will start on the 4th of November, give me a PM.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
An updated perf should be posted later today, just confirming a line-up :-)
S3 may not start on Nov 4, if not there should be an updated calendar posted soon.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
hey guys, finally some news from my part... i was really busy with personal life, school, projects, job, and CTDP... so unfortunatly i don't have my car done... i wish i could paint it but i really don't have the time to do it...

i should have time to do it in the week tho, so what ever, if the season starts before i'm done with my team's car just put a white one and i'll send it when i can

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
the season isnt due to start till next year ;-)

ah ok so'ill have the time then XD

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
When is the real deadline for submitting your stuff? It was 14-11 but as the season has been postponed, I guess it's the same for the deadline. But whereto has it been postponed?

Also, when will the first test be run?
To ALL teammanagers!

As the WGP is kinda dropping 'dead' atm. So I'm putting on a deadline for the files.
This deadline is: 1st of December before 23:59 (Dutch Time [GMT+1]). That time I wanna have the needed team files.

Need team files contains:
- Car texture (I prefer as .psd) || this with correct car numbers on all needed spots and driver name on headrest.
- Driver helmets (.tga or .tex)
- Team logo (make something nice or just make a new file, use 'A' and put down you teamname and save it.)

Optional:
- Pitcrew

If NOT sent on time! Your team will be out of the series! If you don't have got anything on the last day of november, just take the template, paint it a nice color, put on the driver name and car numbers correctly and send like that. For driver helmets just take an existing helmet or make a white one if you don't got them.

Further notice: make you tyre choice please! Bridgestone or Dunlop. And please repost the carshape you are using!
I don't know the right answers on those 2 questions anymore for all teams...

This is what I got, please confirm or fill me in on the right things:
**Updated** **Just 1 more teamboss to pass on the info :)**

Send everything to me by MSN, by Email or by PM!
MDBSnake [at] hotmail [dot] com
Just trying to get the sh*t together, a new calendar is expected soon with right dates :)

Thanks in advance,
Maikel [WGP Race director]

@Nick: I hope somewhere around 10 december :) on Oulton Park or so probarly

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2007 09:43PM by MDBSnake.
@Mal: can't change the topic title anymore :( I'll soon open a new one then for S3

wanted to change this one in:
WGP Season 2 Ending || ALL Teammanagers PLZ! check PG;109!! || Latest team presentation: None yet

Maikel.....you have my livery already. Heres my stuff. (Which I've gone on about more than once on this thread).

Movistar Viper K1 Racing
Deutz
Dunlop
SMD-01
So you are going to put a tractor engine in your car? ;)
Nickv schreef:
> So you are going to put a tractor engine in your
> car? ;)

well a.... m..... engines arent the best to, eh nick? ;)

Diax F1 schreef:
> Maikel.....you have my livery already. Heres my
> stuff. (Which I've gone on about more than once on
> this thread).
>
> Movistar Viper K1 Racing
> Deutz
> Dunlop
> SMD-01

thanks for the info, probarly everyone already has given the info way back but I lost it and want to be sure so I'm asking everyone again ;-)

Deutz diesel engines, Nick. They're carbon friendly (shame that's all they are).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy