WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
every perf will drop Paul ;-) beginning of new season huh

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
yeh but that still doesn't explain what Gui was chatting about?

World Grand Prix - Qualification of Italy

Welcome to the qualify of the last WGP race! All drivers are set to go, have fun watching ;-)

Diego Noriega is going out first, meanwhile all the crows stands up! Yes today it's Diego on his home circuit!!

Guido Prins caught on traffic going over the straight

But probarly it's Paolo losing more time on his lap! The Ferrari powered Scolari didn't wanted to stay behind!

Noriega sets a 1:26.2, compared to yesterday this is actually just 6tenths slower then the Fastest Lap then!

Ryan Achilles doesn't come near being a half sec slower

Guido Prins does some better, ending up 3 tenths behind Noriega

Capriosa, yesterday he was fastest but now over a second slower!

Kurtis Turnbull in his first WGP run just 18 thousands back on Noriega's provisional pole time!! :o

Ricardo van Smirren comes very close too but needs to line up behind Diego and Kurtis

Roberto Yermo shows that RMY wasn't just strong yesterday.. :o

Matt Houston then continues the fast time diving 2tenths underneath Yermo's time!!!!

Turnbull back in the pits after his first run, he will do an other one later but on this time he can be pretty satisfied

Van der Voort leads in the second run, after that we can see the standings on the half of the session

He slides in 6th being over an half second slower then Houston

Panker is just to slow in the GP Racing car, 10th atm

Woolhead goes 8th, pretty solid result at this time

It's a shame for Cramer, just missing the P1 time by thousands!! :o

Redmer Postma stated to have taken some drugs which we can see the result from here :| he goes underneath Houston's time with an half second!! 3 tenths faster then Paolo yesterday

Cantero just can't match in his TSS

Maikel de Boer also doesn't match Postma's time

Standings after the first 2 runs

Standings 2 after the first 2 runs

Standings 3 after the first 2 runs

Barrowcliff leads in run 3 in his Viper K1

Parker is being passed by a GP Racing

Kurtis Turnbull betters his own time being 5th atm

Also Diego betters his time, atm 3rd

Prins goes off!! :o

Barrowcliff sees Prins going over the track from right to left!

Ainley is the man to start the final run of this season, the 4th qualifying run of Monza

Postma doesn't beat his own time, for him it's no waiting on no-one else can beat him!

Gergo Panker (Yes an 2nd screen Gergo ;)) slides in 16th, not too good for him!

Day Results

Race report will be posted ASAP :) Be sure to watch that one ;-)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
good things on the qualy side :D
Noth in the top ten a pretty solid start for the race :)

At least the quali was good for DFR ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
for the Rico Racing team this was an pretty solid result and for me and Thunder GP its been an gd qualifying. i hope to jump some places UP when weve finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
14th and 15th - not as good as FP1 but hopefully we can pick up some places in the race and get a double finish. :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
10th, that's one place up! Finally a weekend in which I improve instead of suck more and more! ;)
Jesus, Rico, cant we just get rid of our front and rearwings for that race? +3s behind!! omg...

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Lol Bruno or u try to put high heels on, so u can put the throtle to his end. :P

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
LMAO Raymond great one mate. Bruno shut up and drive :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Hooray, front row for SCR :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
wow, i hope all was fine in race as i rocked qualy XD :P

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
hooray for me!
on the front row hehehee
GO SCR

GPGSL WDC Season 4
*sad face* woot */sad face*
I won't be the one to post the race ;-) Nick said he wanted to screw everyone a last time in S2 so I've sent him the files... ;) So dunno when it'll be posted. Just keep watching this thread!

Jesus...what have you done?! ;) ;) ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Maikel....if I was any where near your humble abode, it would be in flames by now. GIVE US THE DAMN RACE!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy