WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
World Grand Prix - Race of Silverstone

Once again a rainy race! from the wet Piranema race we go here in England to a wet Silverstone race! Seemed like the forecast was right. Well the cars stand ready, formation lap has been done - let's start the grand prix! Ladies and Gentleman, start your ENGINES!!

Cars are all lined up, 2 lights are on, we are ready to race people! De Boer and Cramer sharing the first row

Maikel de Boer keeps te lead when going through copse corner

Noriega directly on to Houston!

Then it's Ivan Cantero starting some sort of mess! :o He gently pushes Hampson...

Looks like he will spin!

But he just went wide and when coming back on track he just misses Yermo by inches!! Lucky no-one got any damage from this corner

Standings After Lap One

Then it's Cramer showing up in Maikel's mirrors, as both engines are limited they should run the same but Gui got the advantage of Slipstream!!

And he does it! Gui takes the lead! [Dunno or we should be happy about that tho]

Matt Houston is the first to make a mistake, he runs wide in Copse corner what will result in losing 2 places

Paolo Capriosa forced to run wide seeing some cars passing by!

Then Ben Parker making a stupid mistake while getting back on his line.... he goes through the grass what will result in of course...

...Spinning around in the gravel! He will rejoin back at the field

Then Briére tries to be 1 with Noriega's gearbox

But he decides it's more fun getting past it, Briére to P3!

Roberto Yermo then losing his car on the shiny, wet surface called the track

He surely stands the wrong way now, but also he will rejoin and continue his race

And there is the next, 2nd Viper K1 now too losing his car in a spin, Viper K1 surely need to check the settings in the rain...

And he and the Rico Racing's are damn lucky not to hit each other!! :o He will rejoin the group and continue to drive around

But not only the backmarkers are getting off track, there is Houston going off throwing away a nice race!

He sees at least 4 cars get passed!!

Capriosa making a mistake... he will lose his place to Prins due the low speed because he needed to lift

De Boer maybe got passed by Gui because he was scared of Cramer's face... but he keep pushing at the Senna BR driver to look or he can get P1 back!

Ricardo van Smirren then found on track making circles, and not the right ones! Also he is lucky not to get hit....

Paolo Capriosa once again lost against the road, Paolo can't handle the slippy surface today!

He is officially last now!

Jo Pellatt doesn´t not want to be an outsider to the spinners and decides to toss her car around in Stowe!

She doesn´t hit anything and will rejoin her race

Then something shocking! Gui´s making a mistake while leading!

But as he keeps the control over the car he won´t lose more positions then the one to Maikel, who is now once again leading the race

Other then that Briére found the speed to get back on the rear of his teammate´s car, Gui needs to defend now else he will still lose that 2nd place

There is Postma going off! Just when he is driving solid he makes a mistake!

He scraped the wall but managed to keep the car in 1 piece, even though that ment he needed to spin his car around

He is continueing his way being 20st!

James Woolhead is driving a good race for his team under the new managment of Paul Willins, he is looking here to overtake Guido Prins

Cantero is trying to get that place from Jo Pellatt...

And does is amazingly going around the outside!! that Subaru engine isn´t that bad after all!! ;)

Guilherme Cramer proves here he wanted that win, because he is the first to come in

De Boer directly goes 1 lap later though

He rejoins ahead of Gui, as he has a massive gap since Cramer's mistake

Then there is the surprise!! Briére rejoined in front of Cramer!!

Noriega enjoyed a short lead but comes in now too, looking at the first stops DFR seems to got the race in hands...

...this directly got proven as Diego pulls out the pitlane ahead of Briére! DFR in 1-2 now

But Briére sees his chance to take action at Diego! Diego probarly couldn't defend because his cold tyres, anyhow it's De Boer in 1 now, Briére 2nd, Noriega 3rd and Cramer 4th, surely a dominant race by DFR & Senna BR

There is then the first DNF, it's Ricardo van Smirren - Later we got through it was a suspension failure... maybe it got anything to do with the spin earlier??

Again shocking news as we see the second Senna BR making a path in the gravel

He rejoins quickly but lost places to Noriega and Cramer

Then again Postma is going off! He must be pretty much swearing now in that car making such a good chance on a good race falling to pieces

Cramer won't take P3 for something that's good enough today... So far he hasn't got any luck overtaking Noriega though

It's now Ashby who is very fast on the track, seems like he got super fuel in the pits, he is now looking to overtake Prins

And oh no for DFR, Diego running wide giving that 1-2 away, Gui takes P2 with no regrets

This aint no lucky race for Real Madrid Yermo, It's Yermo himself going off in the lines of Briére

And also he rejoins quickly without any damage

De Boer coming in after a relative short stint

He comes back on track in 3rd, but all his stops are done now!

And it isn't true... once again a RMY off track, Capriosa again this time

Will this ever come good? or will Capriosa be having spinningphobia next race??

Guilherme Cramer and Diego Noriega coming in together this lap

But Noriega already sees Cramer leave when he isn't done yet

Guilherme now in 2nd, which mean de Boer got the lead back

Diego just solid rejoins in 3rd behind de Boer and Cramer

And there is Ashby going off!

He spins but will rejoin soon again behind his teammate...

And then it's bullseye... Briére spins in the first sector...

He quickly turns around his car and will rejoin somewhere around P6

And it's unbeliveable but once again a RMY going off track, Yermo again this time

He spun but will once again rejoin without any damage, only maybe some big flatt spots on the tyres!

Postma going off track for the 3rd time, but he holds it and barely loses time

Jo Pellatt must have enjoyed spinning earlier as she does it again on the same place, same way

There is the chequered flag for De Boer, even with an engine failure now he will win just by simply rolling over the finish line!

And yes there it is, De Boer takes his 4th win out of 6 races since returning in the WGP!! (someone check him on dope please)

Guilherme Cramer just must be happy with 2nd, as he is no more this season ;)

Diego is one step closer by his title as he solid finishes in 3rd

WHOAH! what happens here... It's Gergo Panker who needed to brake very hard for Roberto Yermo!!

Looks like he is losing it while he let's his rear almost being the front!

But he takes back control, calms down his heartbeats again and drives slowly back to the pit

And so there comes an end at a spectaculair race!!

Race Results

Silverstone Weekend done now, join us please over 2 weeks in Japan, on the Suzuka circuit!!

Driver Champ

Constructors Champ

TestDriver Champ

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're his team boss, and you want to give him a
> penalty? ;)

Yup if his results are crap a few qualifications i give my 3th driver a try to prove himself.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
I stil rock in the rain, apparently, such a shame there aren't any screens of it ;)
ThunderDesign schreef:
> Nickv schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You're his team boss, and you want to give him
> a
> > penalty? ;)
>
>
> Yup if his results are crap a few qualifications i
> give my 3th driver a try to prove himself.

Though I think you cant, as Marc sold the team on purpose he could remain his seat;-)

MDBSnake schreef:
> little spam post so the race report will be on the
> next page ;)

Which is annoying because every time I look in this thread, those damn pics have to load ;)
Nickv schreef:
> I stil rock in the rain, apparently, such a shame
> there aren't any screens of it ;)

nothing to show... you just took advantage of the big group who went off track ;-) Still though you had a hot moment almost wrecking Briére's car when he was exiting the pits ;);) I thought you would hit him but last seconds you pulled your car to another line ^^

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
ThunderDesign schreef:
> Nickv schreef:
> -----
> > You're his team boss, and you want to give him
> a
> > penalty? ;)
>
>
> Yup if his results are crap a few qualifications i
> give my 3th driver a try to prove himself.

I bet Marc will bless the contract system now ;)

I'm really spamming this thread now ;)
MDBSnake schreef:
> Nickv schreef:
> -----
> > I stil rock in the rain, apparently, such a
> shame
> > there aren't any screens of it ;)
>
> nothing to show... you just took advantage of the
> big group who went off track ;-) Still though you
> had a hot moment almost wrecking Briére's car
> when he was exiting the pits ;);) I thought you
> would hit him but last seconds you pulled your car
> to another line ^^

Why didn't you show that? My only exciting moment of the race and you don't cover it! ;)

/continues spamming
the screen itself I took from it wasn't really showing it... just looked like 2 cars driving next to each other ;)
And I like to keep your 'sponsors' unhappy ;-)

I have noticed that ;)
Shame we couldn't make fun of Nick for that ;)

2nd isn't too bad, Senna BR and I are fortunately in a good position in the championship.
An retirement. HURTS !! tho an good job by Bruno and Jo stop ballet dancing youwere doing fine before ! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The Press has returned with two more exclusive stories!

Kizz caught in sports game brawl!

Kyran Brazier has had to spend a night in jail after being arrested for disturbing the peace during a sporting event in Western Europe. He was arrested with charges of throwing a bottle at fans/athletes. The Press managed to get a picture of the incident.

Kizz prepares the launch of the bottle

PWR in need of money?

Paul Willins, owner of PWR (Sucks), has been seen selling t-shirts supporting his team and his cause in order to raise funds to buy some lingerie for himself and his drivers and hopefully have some left to aid his team. The Press managed to acquire the photograph of the shirt.

Byron Michael Leopold van het Bolscher sports a new look!

The Team Orange driver has been caught outside his Traveling Transvestites boutique showing his new look for the next GP. The Press, astute as always, has a picture of it.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Good job by nick to recover something from the weekend I just don't understand why we had such a sudden decrease in performance... Ah well we've not lost out in either championhips and infact Nick has moved up to fifth which shows what the car is really capable of

great race! 7th and 8th, solid result for the team :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
yayz! I still rock in wet races, it is proved by the fact that I was one of the drivers who didnt spun, and I'm now ahead of both VK1 drivers in the standings! :D

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Look again mate. You're ahead of Ben Parker, who started late, and me, who is currently a test driver.

You've got to catch Barrowcliff, who is over 50 points clear. ^_^

Top job by Ben to get a top 10 position, and good stuff from Barrowcliff, despite spinning.
@ Paul's PM - Oh, cock. Thanks. (Your box is full). Lolz.

Anyone got a WGP seat free next year?

*WILLINS WGP SIGNS DAN MILLS AS DRIVER 1 FOR SEASON 3*

Dan Mills will make the leap from Senna BR tester to full-time driving duties next year as he takes the driver 1 position at the Willins WGP team.

Mills was not available to make a comment, due to him signing off msn too early, but Willins WGP manager Paul Willins was able to comment:

"I'm thrilled to sign a driver with skills such as Dan's and I'm genuinely excited at what he can do for our team."

It is widely believed that the Willins WGP team name will change to "Spirit Subaru Racing" next year, and even that the new car is already being tested behind closed doors.

Mill's contract, shown below, will last for one year before Dan Mills returns to Senna BR for the start of Season 4.

------
*Confirmed - July 16th, 2007*
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Mills
Nationality: English
Date of Birth: 04/4/1986
Team Position: First Driver
Car Number: TBA
Contact (email or GPG username): truenorthf1@hotmail.com / danm
Length of contract: 1 Season, Season 3.
Details: On loan for one season. May be recalled to drive for Senna BR or Senninha w300 in case of any emergency with either teams, in which case a suitable replacement driver will be found to temporarily replace him. Returning to Senna BR after Season 3 has completed.
------

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2007 12:52AM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy