WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
Guimengo schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ThunderDesign Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Itlalian Thunder - Rayco Aprilia
> > Will be there in S3
>
>
> I am sure you mean Italian ;). And Aprilia risking
> on cars...

Italian yes :P And Rayco is my own fictional engine tune company.
So Rayco Aprilia cause it tuned by Rayco.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
You do realize that name won't fit on gp4 ;)
You had better shorten it please ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
NICE NEWS

I'm working to get a WGP/W300 TV overlay working. At the moment I'm just looking at how things work, but I really want this thing to work, so every tip or bit of help would be appreciated. :)
Rico Racing WGP reveals S3 plans

Today I can announce that the english Gary Spencer has signed with us to become the 2nd driver next to the current championshaip leader Diego Noriega. The team will switch engine supplier. From now on the Italian Ducati firm will supplie the engines for the WGP team. A new teambase is being build in Palermo Sicilly.
As you can see on this pictre its close to finished: [super-aguri.up.seesaa.net]
Vodafone will remain a big sponsor of the team but the new headsponsor goes under the name 'Cosa Nostra'. They are very friendly guys in the best suits i have ever seen and they will give an enormous financial boost to our team. Bridgestone will keep supplieing the tires and Shell will be responsible for the feul.

A team presentation will follow after the end of this season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
hahaha Cosa Nostra, if you guys don't win races you'd better leave town :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Scolari and Byron van het Bolscher announcement

After Ricardo van Smirren announced he takes over Byron van het Bolschers seat at Team Orange, now Byron van het Bolschers announced he moves away from w300 after this season, he signed a contract with Maikel de Boers Scolari WGP. At Scolari he will be first driver next to Redmer Postma. First Byron wanted to take the place of current championship leader Diego Noriega at DFR, but after some thinking he didnt like the idea to drive for his own team, so Maikel de Boer could drive for Byrons team, and Byron could drive for Maikels team. Van het Bolscher hopes he has more succes in WGP then in the W300 series.

mortal schreef:
> hahaha Cosa Nostra, if you guys don't win races
> you'd better leave town :)

Cosa Nostra hehe more of that will follow soon dont worry.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Hello WGP teams!

A certain W300 driver *cough* was curious a to if there's any teams looking for an experienced W300 driver, to be promoted to a WGP team. This certain W300 driver would appreciate PM's ASAP. :)

Thank, a certain W300 driver.

I wonder who that certain W300 is ;)
Nickv Wrote:
> I wonder who that certain W300 is ;)

Psst. You got a spare racing seat in WGP or know someone who would want me? I mean... a certain someone?

WGP Season3 car choise 2 Revealed to public!

Today the second car for next season in WGP is revealed in Silverstone, England. This OR the WGP-01 car will be used by all teams during the next season.
This car has been made by Snake Motorsports, and is developed to have enough grip in corners but still will go very fast on the straights

Car specifications:

Chassis: Snake Motorsports
Carname: SMD-01
Engine: WGP-01 V10
Brakes: WGP Design together with brembo
Electronics: Magnetti Marelli
Tires: Dunlop/Bridgestone
Suspensions: Snake Motorsports
Compatible Fuel: Shell V-Power, Elf, Mobil 1, BP Ultimate, Petrobras, Agip, Esso & Texaco
Onboard cameras: Canon
Gearbox: Magnetti Marelli
Seatbelt: Sparco
Steering Wheel: Sparco

• Fuel choise is free up to 8 brands [Shell, Elf, Mobil 1, BP, Petrobras, Agip, Esso & Texaco]
• Engine choise is free for all teams but using the WGP-01 V10 engine is possible
• Tyre choise is free up to 2 brands [Bridgestone & Dunlop]

Very much thanks to Diego for these Studio Photos!

Just one weekend before the WGP of Silverstone this new car has been tested out by Maikel de Boer [DFR Driver 2] and by Byron v/h Bolscher [Team Orange [W300] Driver 2]. After their runs we have asked them to leave a comment.

First to try the car was once again Maikel de Boer, as he is to be the main test driver for Snake Motorsports. This was his statement: "I must say it drives pretty like the WGP-01, not very much different which is good in my opinion because then all teams are pretty much equal :) Also I just love the looks of this car. Surely an amazing job is short time!"

Off course when the second man came out the car on Silverstone, we directly went to him to ask him about the car too, this is Byron's comment: "The car felt great, I dont realy know wich car is better, the wgp-01 or the smd-01, I like them both very much, they both have huge mechanical grip becouse of the slick tyres and the groundeffect of the car, and the looks of both cars are very nice to"

No more reactions at this time, probarly we will hear more about it later as the cars will stay presented here in Silverstone - Public is free to come close to the cars at any time.

The New SMD-01 is caught on photo while the shakedown was running:

Thanks,

Snake Motorsports Car Developer Team

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nice car, I like this one better than the other one.
Very nice indeed, slick tyres ftw!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
A very handsome car - similar to the RB3? Subaru shall be using the WGP-01 however

Thanks loads to Maikel, the series owes a lot to you

brunoboi schreef:
> similar to the RB3?
>
> Thanks loads to Maikel, the series owes a lot to
> you

wasn't mine intention ;-) nose is kinda made upon the ferrari 2007 in my head but with a little rb3 touch on the tip
sidepods based upon minardi ps05 with also my own touch ;) but the diffuser, bottom and driver body, t-cam are from the RB3 ;) so no bodywork parts of RB3 used actually

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
SMD-01 Template Released!

Also for this car there is a template available from now on [for all teammanagers] :)
Teams are expected to paint the right car numbers on the rear end plates and on the nose in the selected area. Beside that teams are expected to put the driver name on the headrest. Further car 1 will have a black t-cam and car 2 a white one.
Teams will need to use the WGP-01 or the SMD-01 :) Further only thing left to say: you don't neccesarely need to keep the painted WGP logos, scrape them if you want but would be nice if you have it on the nose at least ;-)

Car specifications:

Chassis: Snake Motorsports
Carname: SMD-01
Engine: WGP-01 V10
Brakes: WGP Design together with brembo
Electronics: Magnetti Marelli
Tires: Dunlop/Bridgestone
Suspensions: Snake Motorsports
Compatible Fuel: Shell V-Power, Elf, Mobil 1, BP Ultimate, Petrobras, Agip, Esso & Texaco
Onboard cameras: Canon
Gearbox: Magnetti Marelli
Seatbelt: Sparco
Steering Wheel: Sparco

• Fuel choise is free up to 8 brands [Shell, Elf, Mobil 1, BP, Petrobras, Agip, Esso & Texaco]
• Engine choise is free for all teams but using the WGP-01 V10 engine is possible
• Tyre choise is free up to 2 brands [Bridgestone & Dunlop]

NOTE!! - Nothing to note :) Everything should be fine ;-)

Down link 1: [rapidshare.com]
Down link 2: [www.megaupload.com]
Down link 3: [download.yousendit.com] - Just 7 days!
Down link 4: [rapidshare.com]
Down link 5: [www.megaupload.com]

The Choice...

Now that the 2 cars are made, there has to be chosen. 2 Confirm your choise, by looking at these screens here below.

Cars:

Orange - WGP-01
Red - SMD-01

Some Artwork ;)

I want to request all teammanager to give me your choise which shape you wanna use in season3 :) and as final reuqest, when done painting your team please send me the car texture files in .psd or .tga [I prefer .psd ;-)]

#1 Team Shadow Subaru - WGP-01
#2 Senna BR - SMD-01
#3 Southern Cross Racing - WGP-01
#4 Italian Thunder - ???
#5 Devil Fox Racing - SMD-01
#6 Scolari International Racing Team - SMD-01
#7 GP Racing - ???
#8 Willins WGP - ???
#9 Real Madrid Yermo - ???
#10 Viper K1 - ???
#11 Rico Racing - ???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2007 01:59AM by MDBSnake.
DFR choses the smd-01

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2007 10:28PM by Iceman-Kimi.
What does SMD actually mean?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy