GP4 Manager Game

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: GP4 Manager Game
Date: November 04, 2006 02:23AM
Posted by: autogyro
AG Racing

It's a shame that Robert Kubica qualified 17th today because we believe we have a strong package here at Malaysia. Traffic is always an issue but we'll also be reviewing at telemtry data to see what happened. Jenson has done well this weekend to consistently break the top 10, and we believe we shall be set for a good race from him. Robert is a great young driver, and given the qualifying times, we expect that he'll make up a few positions as the race develops.
Date: November 04, 2006 12:54PM
Posted by: Skates51
Fusion Racing Official Press Release

Qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix seemed to go down well with the team. With 1st driver Jarno Trulli managing to get onto the second row of the grid with 4th, team boss Ben Johnson was thrilled with his performance during the afternoon. Liuzzi also brought a smile on his face with a great lap to get him into 9th. All that the team needs now is to make their mark with getting themselves some precious points to start the season off well.

Jarno Trulli commented with: "It was a stunning qualifying, definitely one of my best yet! I just can't wait now for the race.. I'm really going to try hard to get some points for our team. The car is also in good shape, with it staying nicely gripped to the track in every area of the circuit."

Ben Johnson: "I'm very please with the qualifying so far for the Malaysian GP, and hopefully we can gain ourselves some big points."

Liuzzi wasn't available as he was reflecting on the recent events of qualifying and cooling down from the hot weather that will be sticking around during the course of the weekend. All the team can do now is hope that they can have a good race.

________________________________________________________________________________

Right that was my press realease over. Remember, this is the Calendar for this season. SEASON 1! ok?

Good luck in the race that will be (i think) today

Cheers, from Ben
Date: November 04, 2006 06:26PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Just to let everyone know the race is going to start now with a screenshot report to follow straight afterwards then the results GRID and Round 1 video to follow later.

Best Regardds and good luck,

Mike.
Date: November 04, 2006 10:03PM
MALAYSIAN GP RACE

First of all sorry for the poor quality of pictures (I will try and improve it for the next race) it was to make fraps work well in the game with good video quality and speed, also the names of teams may still have some thigs wrong but are being sorted now.

It was a scorching day in Sepang for what was promised to be a brilliant race, so lets waste no time and get down to the grid.

The race started with Massa taking charge from pole. Fongu racing had good starts moving up to the top 4 with both drivers.

Raikkonen put pressure on Massa straight away but couldn't quite get the lead.

De La Rosa is moving up the field nicely into a good points position.

Albers overtakes Webber for 4th.

Rosberg puts pressure on Button.

Barrichello pits very early from the mid-field, Kubica, Coulthard and Albers all soon follow and put fuel in to fill them to the end of the race.

Schumacher takes Buttons place in the points.

Webber pits early on lap 12.

Raikkonen is next to pit.

Alonso and Massa pit at the same time, Massa continues his net first place after 1 stop.

Schumacher pits from the points.

Liuzzi Pits.

Trulli is making his way through the field.

Alosno had driven steadily all weekend.

Fisichella and Button dive into the pits but disaster as Fisi can't slow it down in time it was inevetable what was going to happen next as he is launched over the back of Button.

Fisichella retires with lots of damage....

Whilst Button crept in through the pit-lane and the damage was repaired.

Hiedfeld retires from the race with a transmission failure.

Bad news for Massa as he gets held up by Liuzzi but will Alonso only 2 seconds behind be able to capatalize.....It looks like Massa has got away with it as it was a very close call.

Wait a second, Alonso is closing in on Massa just before the back straight.

It's un-believable Alonso has done it he has taken the lead in the dying stages.

Ralf spins from 6th just behind Michael in 5th and drops to 8th.

He fights his way back to 6th again though taking De La Rosa back down the back straight..

Alonso wins a thrilling Malaysian Grand Prix and Trulli gets a well desrved 3rd after overtaking Kimi on the last lap.

Full Race Results, thanks to FERG once again for a great grid.
Please let me know what you think and tell me what else we could do to make any changes. Also a full video race report will follow tommorow morning.

Prize results will be put up later to be added to your next races budget along with additional points for the driver of the races fastest lap. Your budgets will be worked out by either me tommorow or marianodc on Monday. Also I had a thought if there are any more members who want to join and there are enough we could form a B leaugue where every season we have releagations and promotions e.t.c. What do you think about that idea?? It has to be developed though.

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2006 10:14PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: November 04, 2006 10:07PM
Posted by: warringtonj
4TH :D Good Result for Schumi

[makephpbb.com]

Join the friendliest site in the GP4 community
Date: November 04, 2006 10:13PM
WOOOH!! Trulli got Raikkonen at the end!

WELL DONE TRULLI!
Date: November 04, 2006 11:31PM
Posted by: fongu
What a great way to start the season. We've had a really solid weekend and delighted that fernando was able to make it to the top step of the podium even to the later stages of the race. Unfortuneately Mark's strategy didn't work our for him, so we're working hard to improve for him. But we're absolutely thrilled at the result and look forward to the rest of the season.

Date: November 05, 2006 12:15AM
Posted by: FERG

made by FERG

* I am still awaiting news on whether there will e a point for the fastest lap, and if so who got it for this round *
Date: November 05, 2006 12:19AM

A very disapointing race, we are happy with the chasis...are drivers are doing a compatent job, we're just lacking that grunt from the engine. We are hoping to go into negotiations with Honda this week about a possible upgrade for their 2nd engine which they supply to us. We are hoping to gain around 7 to 10 extra bhp, which will hopefully make us a top 6 team.
Date: November 05, 2006 01:45AM
Posted by: Gusgus
You beat me, here is what I was doing :

Press Release from Gusgus Motorsports tomorrow.

My workthread here
Date: November 05, 2006 01:50AM
Posted by: warringtonj
There is one like this at www.f1gamers.com which is getting a B League if anyone wants to join

[makephpbb.com]

Join the friendliest site in the GP4 community
Date: November 05, 2006 04:00AM
Posted by: autogyro
AG Racing

What a race to start the season off. Well done to Jenson for getting home in the points even though he was punted by Fisichella. Perhaps Button could have finished higher up if this hadn't happened. Still, a solid result from him. It's a shame that Robert finished down in 19th, as he was solid in the opening practice sessions but it appears his pace fell away as the weekend went on. We believe that Robert will perform better at Interlagos. Interesting to note that each of the points-scoring drivers are from different teams. Alonso and Massa seem ominously strong, so I'd expect a good season from them, as well as from the other competitors.
Date: November 05, 2006 09:01AM
@ Gusgus;

I am in the process of making a more realistic grid and final race results table using the preveiw of the 2006 updated HUD, I am hoping this will be finished before the next round, and nice job on the championship standings, but its pointless us both doing them from Round 2 onwards...Mike can choose who he wants to do them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2006 09:03AM by FERG.
Date: November 05, 2006 07:09PM
Posted by: damunoz
DMA RACING Press Release: Malaysian GP

PLDR: "A good race for the team, scaling positions from the beginning to mid-race... I made a couple of mistakes just entering the backstreight, losing a little of speed and then the position with Ralf and at the end again with Jenson... but i'm happy with result today, first point of the season makes a good feeling for all the team".

RD: "It was a fun out there! a crazy start, all pushing and pushing really hard... the indicents of Fisichella and Heidfeld help us to raise some positions, but the balance of the car it wasn't as good as i want... a final P9 after all is a good result".

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Date: November 06, 2006 11:19AM
can we have a list of the fastest laps?

Date: November 06, 2006 12:43PM
Posted by: marianodc
These are the prizes and balance after 1st round

INVESTMENTS FOR 2nd ROUND:
You have to send by P.M. to HondaF1Fan your investments for next round. The time deadline to do it is Tuesday 4.00pm
Next round will be on wednesday.

2005-2006-2007 Realistic Perfomances, Physic & magicdata
2005-2006 Realistic TV trackcams
2005-2006 Realistic Onboard Cameras
2006 Realistic cc-lines
2006 Sounds

Available in:[marianodicarlo.googlepages.com]
Msn: marianodicarlo@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2006 04:24PM by marianodc.
Date: November 06, 2006 06:38PM
Round 1 video report coming soon, sorry for the delay will be done ASAP.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: November 06, 2006 07:00PM
just wondering... the pit stops seem to have gone funny... pitting in on laps 12/13 till the end of the race?

Date: November 06, 2006 07:02PM
What happened was some drivers went on 1 stop and pitted really early then others went long and pitted 2 times towards the ened. It made sense whe I watched it ayway. I am making a start on the video now.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: November 06, 2006 07:08PM
So is the Brazil GP on wednesday???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy