[RaüL0ng0's WorkThread] Jaime Alguersuari's 2009 Full Pack Helmet - RELEASED! PG.20

Posted by raulongo 
ok, thanks for the info - good luck for your project!

X (@ed24f1)
Yeh good luck mate :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
good luck, sure you'll be fine:)

Good luck Raul and have fun doing it.
go and kick some ass with photoshop mate :-)
Hi there.

Back from all this mess, back for kicking my own Helmet Set's ass. Got inspiration to start one of the difficult helmets ever, and not for the desing, because the hundreds of sponsors and layers.

I'm not a big fan of showing WIP myself, but this is the Proof Of Concept of what I'm telling.

Enjoy and any feedback is welcomed.

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Amazing Helmet! keep up the good Work! and Welcome back Raulongo!
Looks superb.
Only top of helmet is missing... ;);)

raulgullon.com -
Good news ;)

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
I'm very excited to see what you've made from it :)
Another WIP.

Some things to fix, but some are now final... I have no inspiration to finish the set, but I must do it 'cause only 2 teams left. So this can be the worst helmets of the whole set. This also means no special versions of most helmets and no corrections. Maybe in a near future I will be able to do all the changes and all the stuff, but for now, this will be the main content of the set.

Also would love to thank all for the support that gave me all the users... This is the main reason I'll finish the remaining helmets... if not, the set will be uncomplete, and I don't like to have this status as a modder.

Sorry for the huge mail... and pray for the inspiration to come again...

Hope you like it.

raulgullon.com -
Mainly, this is helmet is the reason of the lost-inspiration...

raulgullon.com -
No problem mate.
I know that feeling and i can understand it :)
So don't worry about that ;-)

Like Spidey said, Don't worry Raul, it's a huge project to paint all the helmets by yourself. It's hard to keep motivation up but you're doing a great job and it's very much appreciated.

Sutil helmet is looking very nice :)
Sutil is now finished and Yamamoto Started... Hope to have it next week to release a final 2 Teams package.

Thanks for the motivation up!!

raulgullon.com -
Looking forward to the last helmets :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com

Yamamoto Preview ;)

raulgullon.com -
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy