[RaüL0ng0's WorkThread] Jaime Alguersuari's 2009 Full Pack Helmet - RELEASED! PG.20

Posted by raulongo 
Massa looks good Raul, Kimi okay.

Keep it up :)
Finally got the Honda's done.

This set will be reminded as the set that made me almost left painting for a while. As MDBSnake and Paolo knows, I've deleted by accident the Button helmet once done. I felt so bad and felt depressed. But today I've picked up Photoshop and I started again... Inspiration came again!!

Here they are...

Download Here! [rapidshare.com]

Exclusive to GP4W, RaceSimulations.com and SimRacingSpain.co.nr. Other sites, contact to upload.

See you soon...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2007 11:46PM by raulongo.
Hey, you forgot me, I also knew it ;) But good work Raul, Rubens top looks especially great! :)

Btw, it's fourth ;-)
Well, Montyn also know that I'm fool!!! ;););)

raulgullon.com -
FAST FASTER RAUL :D

Great WORK my FRIEND ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2007 10:13PM by Kimi_the_Iceman.
Great Job raulongo, I've been waiting for the 2007 Honda helmets since I still use the 2006 Honda helmets.
great work, and so fast!

X (@ed24f1)
thanks and nice work

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Looks real nice raul, would be even greater if you used mdbsnake's visors tear offs... they look awesome

I know... but a surprise is comming for the full package... ;);) (Ups! I've told it!! LOOOOL)

raulgullon.com -
I think I'll need to talk also with Maikel ;)
BMW Sauber and Toyota were finished yesterday and today morning, so they're now available for download. Look at this post... So, half of the set done. Here are the links of the 6 Teams released, as a briefing of the lastests posts...

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

[rapidshare.com]

ING Renault F1 Team

[rapidshare.com]

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

[rapidshare.com]

Honda F1 Team

[rapidshare.com]

BMW.Sauber F1 Team NEW!!!

[rapidshare.com]

Toyota Racing NEW!!!

Includes Carbon Fibre Helmet!!

[rapidshare.com]

Enjoy them and give feedback!!! ;);)

raulgullon.com -
Amazing work!!! A lot of thanks Raul!! :o :o (Y)

My screenshot Blog -> [deskonescreens.blogspot.com]
thanks and nice work

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
great work Raul :)
Indeed great work Raul :)
Raul, Beautiful Work.

Cheers :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy