GP4 & RacingSims Video

Posted by AMorabito 
Re: GP4 & RacingSims Video
Date: December 03, 2008 09:50AM
Posted by: torana_05
@Briere: where did you download all the addons on for f1c? btw nice vids everyone esp the 88 mod vid

Date: December 03, 2008 06:06PM
Posted by: Briere
Date: December 03, 2008 08:05PM
Posted by: Ruboy

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Does youtube reduce the qualiyt when uploading a video? It looks very poor now :( even though it is the same size as before (it was not resized).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2008 08:11PM by Ruboy.
Date: December 03, 2008 09:24PM
Posted by: danny87
Yes when you upload vids to youtube, they do lose a lot of quality. But if you can upload a higher quality video, then you can view it in high quality via youtube.

Lewis Hamilton around Essington.

&FMT=18">
&FMT=18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2008 09:25PM by danny87.
Date: December 03, 2008 09:33PM
Posted by: msater
Nice video! Slipped heavily on turn 5 (I think it was turn 5-somebody correct me if I´m wrong), but you recovered well, nice one!!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: December 03, 2008 10:15PM
thanks danny...but how can I select this option (high quality?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2008 10:15PM by Ruboy.
Date: December 04, 2008 07:42AM

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Date: December 06, 2008 05:53PM
Posted by: Racervieh13

&fmt=18">
&fmt=18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2008 06:56PM by Racervieh13.
Date: December 07, 2008 01:26AM
Posted by: Willb
@Martin, Nice sounds, who's are they :) ?

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: December 07, 2008 01:20PM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
Hey all!

Wanted to test the new widescreen and HDV features in YouTube, here's what I did.
I won't embed the vid cause then you won't be able to watch it in HD [1280*720].

[www.youtube.com]

Remember to click on the "Watch in HD" button on the bottom right corner to see the actual quality.

Cheers!

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2008 02:12PM by SilverBlaze.
Date: December 07, 2008 01:46PM
@Wills:
It's Tony's 2005 mod...you need to check the credits..don't know who's the author.

@Racervieh:
Awesome video..looks so real...want see more from TV-cam :)

@Silver:
absolutely high quality..cool :)

Date: December 07, 2008 02:06PM
Posted by: Raikkonenfan
Silverblaze, amazing video, congrats!!

Date: December 07, 2008 06:51PM
@Ruboy

Thanks mate! :) Sadly my graphics card is very bad, but though I am trying to make it as high-quality and realistic as possible :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Date: December 07, 2008 08:28PM
Posted by: Luke Kinsella
danny87 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes when you upload vids to youtube, they do lose
> a lot of quality. But if you can upload a higher
> quality video, then you can view it in high
> quality via youtube.
>
> Lewis Hamilton around Essington.
>
>

&FMT=18

Dany where did you get the FULL Essington track for GP4? I only have the short one
Date: December 07, 2008 09:27PM

&fmt=22">
&fmt=22" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Tried out another website for uploading, I hope the quality is at least a little bit better

[www.viddler.com]

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2008 01:54PM by Racervieh13.
Date: December 07, 2008 10:50PM
Luke Kinsella Wrote:
> danny87 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes when you upload vids to youtube, they do
> lose
> > a lot of quality. But if you can upload a
> higher
> > quality video, then you can view it in high
> > quality via youtube.
> >
> > Lewis Hamilton around Essington.
> >
> >
>

&FMT=18
>
>
> Dany where did you get the FULL Essington track
> for GP4? I only have the short one

Hi Luke, i am sure that i got the full track with Rfactor, i didn't know there was a shorter version, correct me if i am wrong.

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
Date: December 07, 2008 11:32PM
Ruboy Wrote:
> thanks danny...but how can I select this option
> (high quality?)

If you upload a video with high quality video and audio settings, then when you play the video you will be able to select view in high quality from youtube.

Using the CTDP mod

Raikkonen around Nurburgring GP circuit

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Schumacher around the Hungaroring

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

As always a higher quality version is available on the youtube page.

Date: December 08, 2008 08:55AM

">
Date: December 08, 2008 03:16PM
Posted by: bazil83
Here's me going from 22nd to 1st in one and a half laps... This video really highlights some of the problems with GP4 AI; going straight to 5th by the first corner (Difficulty: Ace, with no driving aids):

&fmt=18">
&fmt=18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2008 03:16PM by bazil83.
Date: December 08, 2008 09:30PM
A quick HD test for a Rfactor video, please view, and let me know about the quality, its only a short 9 second vid. Just click the link Thanks.

Edit: It may take a while to load as its HD and not a high quality youtube video.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy