GP4 & RacingSims Video

Posted by AMorabito 
Nice timing for Melbourne :D !! All three times while driving before or on a straight...

Craigo ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @maes how does that kers graphic work!!!? It was
> going down at some point, surely we can get the
> kers effect in gp4, nice video btw

It's the HUD 2009 by Valverde and gg62136 ==> [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

Based on the real KERS for each track. An ".ini" file needs to be changed, for each track, in GPxCinfo. With CSM, this can be done automatically. :)

Melbourne and Sepang versions are available

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
*double post*]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2009 06:41PM by Ruboy.
One fast lap at new Sakhir (by F1Virtual)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

My trailer for gp4 2009
sorry craigo didn't see you question... but Ahlex was so kind to answer it, thanks mate :) nice videos again!

my works
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2009 09:42PM by maxi82.
looks like a great track!

X (@ed24f1)
barhain in the morning... watch in HD

better lap but lower video quality

1st time fraps user so I messed up the quality in the last one... witch was recorded first

PЯuИNИ

[prunn.wordpress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2009 10:05PM by prunn.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Coulthard at Spa-Francorchamps 2008

Watch in Fullscreen HD ^^

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2009 06:26PM by anynomous.
maes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coulthard at Spa-Francorchamps 2008
>

>
> Watch in Fullscreen HD ^^

nice!

X (@ed24f1)
Cool Spa video :)
And Ed did a great job on the new Spa version...the .dat is not perfect but that's not his fault. But the new textures are very fine :)

thanks!

i am about to start working on an update to that spa version with davide (drt01), so that will improve it further hopefully!

X (@ed24f1)
cabalen gp4 builder

">

my works
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Hega, loveley graphics, who's Suzuka?

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
It's from SilverBlaze.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Here is a random video that I did earlier.

">

This is a quick lap of the Donnington (1993) circuit in the UK. I am driving the Mclaren Mercedes of Mika Hakkinen. The overall lap was 1:09.981. Probably could have been quicker but I made a few mistakes on the exits of the slow corners.

Edit: Just did a quick run of Monaco.

">

This is a quick lap of the Monaco (2001) circuit in Monaco. I am driving the Benetton Renault of Giancarlo Fisichella. The overall lap time was 1:19.915.

Enjoy ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 08:11PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy