"The 2006 Mod" by GP4Italia and Tony

Posted by b-tone 
Re: "The 2006 Mod" by GP4Italia and Tony
Date: April 07, 2007 07:23PM
Posted by: quickslick
try to test it with an original cars wad, because it seemes that your cars wad is damaged
Date: April 07, 2007 09:28PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Jürgen, do you mean replace the orignal cars wad in the GP4 main folder?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: April 07, 2007 09:37PM
Posted by: quickslick
yes, that's what i mean Tim :-)
Date: April 07, 2007 10:05PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Thanks! I'll give it a go and let you know how it turns out! :)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: April 09, 2007 01:50AM
Posted by: torana_05
g'day i have a problem with my gp4 when i load it up to race it crashes back to desktop without loading anything here is the log file, ive tried reinstalling the mod but it doesn help it has the same problem help please

[rapidshare.com]

cheers

Date: April 09, 2007 01:16PM
Posted by: AlbersF1
Hi guys. The 2006-mod is great, I use it a lot and I was able to make some changes (new car liveries) myself.

Now I want to make an 2007 carset for myself, using the 2006-mod. The most important things of course are the cars, cockpits en helmets. Unfortunately I can't get it done. Is there a (pre) 2007-mod or carset availeble, I can use?

Please can someone send me his (pre)2007-mod???
Date: April 09, 2007 07:26PM
Posted by: dalipton
Hello! all GP4 players and F1 fans! :)

I've just bought Gp4 and i'm really impressed about it. I'm enjoying it a lot. It's 2001 season, which is getting boring and really old, so i was thinking to install the 2006 season mod for some new touch!

I've been trying to install the mod for a few days now, but i can't get the hang of it, how does it work etc. That's why i'm asking if you could tell me how to install the mod, step by step..
This kind files and things are new to me.
I've installed patch 9.6 and the decrypted gp4.exe. i've also tried the CSM program, but that's the hard part. someone help me ?

thanks,
DaLipton
Date: April 13, 2007 01:15PM
Posted by: coolexplorer
nice work.......

very impressed with the screenshots.. but oops the game crashes while loading..no problem with the menus though....

please...can anyone help?????
Date: April 13, 2007 01:19PM
Posted by: b-tone
@coolexplorer - did you try this fix: [www.grandprixx.com]

____
Tony

Date: April 13, 2007 01:58PM
Posted by: coolexplorer
coolexplorer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> installed gp4 2006 mod....but game crashes will
> loading.... no problems with menus... can anyone
> help..cant wait to play ...|-))))

thanks thanks and thanks buddy.... will try out and reply...

some corrections....i think the problem is with Gpxpatch...
the tachometer has no transparency effect as in the screenshots... also the throttle and brake lights are not there.. also some problems with timings on the top of the screen....

A COMMENT PLEASE: i really love this game....played f12002 also.. initially liked it over GP4....but after 2 years i think gp4 rocks and f1 doesnt come closer and thats the beauty of this fantastic game...
Date: May 07, 2007 09:02PM
Posted by: RHeisey
Have you downloaded and installed CSM? If you have download the mod and extract it to your desktop. Open CSM and go to the top menu and pull down files and select install/update/carset and selct the downloaded mod this will install mod.
Then download the trackpack and extract to desktop. Open TSM (trackset manage) go to tasks and pull down to install tracks select trackpack. That should have you off and running. Hopefully this helps! I'm realitively inexperienced at this myself.
Date: May 09, 2007 08:52PM
Posted by: champ
Finally got it working! Great mod, thanks to all involved for all the obvious hard work!
Date: August 04, 2007 10:33AM
Posted by: Drag-on
Hi I am having a problem with my GP4.

Can someone please help.

When I star the game it works fine and then when I click on drive and it goes onto the loding screen it crashes and says. "gpxpatch. An error has occurred. Open the log file? (gpxpatch will quit afterwards to free up resources)

What do I have to do?

Thank you

Drag-on
Date: August 04, 2007 11:54AM
Posted by: Drag-on
Hi I am having some trouble with my 2006 mod. When i star the game it is fine but when it goes onto the loading screen just before the track is loaded it crashes and come up with a window that says " gpxpatch. An error has occurred. Open the log file? (gpxpatch will quit afterwards to free up resources.

What do I do to stop that from happening?

Thanks Drag-on
Date: August 04, 2007 12:17PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Did you update or touch anything of the mods files?
Date: August 05, 2007 12:37AM
Posted by: slicer
i need some help. i wanna play the game normally but it always freezes up. i wanna have all of the textures and mirrors but i need more memory space.

Help

teh_$L!cerer
Date: August 05, 2007 07:10PM
Posted by: Isaint
Hi, Could some one please tell me where to get the fix for the 2006 mod, the link mentioned above does not provide it ............ Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2007 07:22PM by Isaint.
Date: August 07, 2007 06:17PM
Posted by: exqo
Can I have the name of the different sounds of the mod please !
Thanks in advance !

--------------------------

Date: August 07, 2007 06:26PM
Posted by: Ahlex
Hello exqo :)

Do you mean the songs ?

Scorpions - "Rock You Like A Hurricane"
Nickelback - "Flat On The Floor"
Teddybears Sthlm - "Little stereo"
Date: August 08, 2007 12:06AM
Posted by: lefou63
Thnak you !!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy