2006 TV Graphic [released @ 31/07/2006]
Date: July 28, 2006 02:40PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Hi to all.
I started to work in a similar TV graphic cover for gp4. This is what i do.

This is made with gpxpatch pnl option, but i have some question.

1) is there any possibility to add the position of previous and back driver?

2) name abbreviation that you see in up-left pannel use the gap option. You can change your view, but if you change driver seat during a race near the name you will see a gap too. is there any possibility to have only a name of prevous and back driver? (Pannel work correctly if you start a race with a driver and don't jump to other drivers ;) )

3) Is there any possibility to use the NAME option in gpxpatch but using only 3 letters? It will be usefull to add your name abbreviation in 2nd row of up-left pannel.

If there is not solution i release this pannel today ;)
Let me know what you think ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2006 06:33PM by 32BOBO32.
First thing, they look great, it would be fantastic to have this in GP4!

As I don't know much about programming, i'll just leave it to the experts.

But as I said before they look really good, great work.
yep looks really good keep up this work :-) sorry but i don't know much about it either...
maybe Lo2k will help but great idea and great work upto now

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
i had post to Lo2k and SDI forum... I hope they or someone have a solution to upgrade this panel ;)
very nice idea and work,I hope Laurent or René can help you :)
Think that GPxPatch would have to be cracked open and a new bit of code added in for that *maybe*, can't be too sure...
yes.... i think also that maybe gpxpatch have to be update.. :( But SDI have not intetion to do it :(
I had a try at this a few days ago, and this is what I obtained :

I can easily add the current laptime. The driver name and other cars positions are a picture, but you need to create 22 elements in your panel to do this, and for the driver name you need to active 22 images filtered for only one car (sorry for my bad English if you don't understand what I mean)

it's very good idea..... mmhhh.. are uyou intention to upload your work? Can I have it to try to include in my work, maybe i have a little idea to make also a qualifing version too...
my mail is 32bobo32 at gp4italia dot org
Sent !
Thanks a lot, i'll start to study your panel and improve mine and yours one ;)
wow, what a great idea!! thanks BOBO and Gusgus :-)
jaja komm lass ma rüberwachsen^^ oder released das teil....leider sind meine englischkenntnisse nich so gut und deswegen verstehen ich fast kein wort^^

;)

I am really looking forward to this panel, I hope it will be what you want it to be :)
Looks awesome Congrats :)

[www.purevolume.com]
hey - this new feature will be great if it works!

good work!

32BOBO32, you've got a PM :)
online now @gp4italia ;)
Happy Racing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy