WIP Projects, *56k Warning *WillB`s SILVERSTONE PRE RELEASE SHOTS p29

Posted by jpmfw 
Roberto !! You hate to paint Pitcrew !! lol....

And I really think I can't do better than Fongu's. At least this year..
So it's not necessary to loose my time and prefer to concentrate my work to other things.

i'm sorry i'm depressing you all ;)
Gezere, you could help me with pics of the str engineers? That's the only one i've got left to do

How was your holiday Kev, did you get a chance to enjoy yourself?
Don't worry Kev...I am really happy you done this great job because engineers and pitcrew are not the stuffs I prefer to paint and mine need improvement.

Regarding engineer pics, I will find for you the best I can. when I will come back at home tonight. You have already the shoes lol....

Bernard

holidays were good, come back to have a lot to do, including finding a new job! If i get some time off then i'll no doubt have another hack at the str engineers.

after years and years of begging thank you Paolo! :)
@monza, yeah, i`m sorry it took a while, but i`m really busy at the moment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News? Download?

HONDA - SHOW! VERY GOOD!!!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
News - Kizz is still working on various different versions of the car.
Download - Not yet ,the car is still in private beta testing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Love the Pitcrews Fongu. The RA106 looks unmissable on the grid. Sorry Paolo didn't know you were busy
@monza, no need to say sorry for anything mate, lol! i`m always busy ;),the reason i opened this thread was so that people could get a look at WIP projects,and also so that guys like yourself could ask to see shots of stuff :)

Ok, it's for Bernard :-) I know thats not a prob for Paolo, that i post it here ;-)

for sure, as all pics in the thread... unedit ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

just make sure the guys know that this car is not actually a work in progress, but a thankyou from bernard to the guys that helped him, and that it will most likely never be released :)

It might be nitpicking, but this doesn't look right ;) Dunno if other people care, but somehow it's a little distortion to me ;)

i keep saying this, kizz is still working on the car,and the shots are all from WIP

Jup i know, but i thought, i'd mention it :) Could be he didn't see it. ;)
sorry sapo, i could have worded that better :) it`s good to have things pointed out.That`s one of the reasons for this thread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2006 06:50PM by jpmfw.
Oh haha, not a problem at all, you might get this kind of sentences all the day, so i am not surprised if you are getting fed up with this sort of things ;)
No No, it`s fine,i would not have opened the thread if i was not prepared to give news of progress, and please, anything you spot that might need improving let us know :)

Aaahhh, no bitch fight? I was ready to pick up a bag of popcorn to watch this. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy