WIP Projects, *56k Warning *WillB`s SILVERSTONE PRE RELEASE SHOTS p29

Posted by jpmfw 
Well he could have ended up like this guy (thanks to daveellis for posting in the other motorsports section)

"Takashi Yokoyamas accident, there is a video of, but nobody can find it. It was shown a few times just after his death, but never again. It probably doesnt exsist anymore. His accident was off the start line, he hit the back of another car which launched him into the air to an unbelivable height. The car hit the bridge and exploded. He fell to the track with the rest of the debris (the chassis was long destroyed). "
well the chassis actually in British F3 are strong, as you can see in these Sennas pictures...

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Ok, i`m ready for the flame throwers before i even start saying this, with all due respect to everyone, can we please keep this thread on topic,i appreciate that it was amazing that Bruno Senna got away without injury.But, myself i don`t find looking at wrecks that great.Especially when related to the great man himself. Anyone who wants to flame,feel free, but get ready for some back,please stay on topic. cheers.

Paolo :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Paolo, sorry about that

-----------------------------------------------

it`s ok mate, i just can`t see the fascination of seeing something that could have killed someone that takes part in a sport we all love

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2006 11:57PM by jpmfw.
Paolo, you've sent me only the tyres and rims :P

Re: WIP projects,56k Warning,OULTON PARK P17
Date: July 25, 2006 12:02PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@senna,sorry about that, i`ll mail you the other file now :)

Date: July 25, 2006 03:48PM
Posted by: Senna
no worries mate, thanks for the help :)

Date: July 25, 2006 04:22PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Hey paolo if you ever manage to get your ass on msn ive got somethin to show ya ;)
Date: July 27, 2006 02:44PM
Posted by: jpmfw
Imola version(BETA), revised shape,suspension, nt livery. :)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2006 03:02PM by jpmfw.
looking great!

X (@ed24f1)
oh my god, oh my god.

terrific work and lovely screenshots

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
hey paolo when are we going to see fongu's amazing pitcrews?
oooooooops, i forgot about that :P i`ll do some shots as soon as i`ve uploaded the french livery for mitsuro`s williams :)

wow, looks great :o

ive found 2pbs
- from top view, driver body looks weird to me :P
- look at where is the ''LOOK LEFT'' and ''LOOK RIGHT'' on the sidepod... theres like black around it

but otherwise its pretty much great :)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Awesome indeed.

To add to roberto's points, the black on the left edge of the cockpit is a bit different mapped than the the right side edge (you can see it in the t-cam screen and the screen from right above
I still prefer the early season version :)

lovely car, paolo:-)
lol! yeah, the positions need fixing for my drivers huh :P, it`s not a fault with the car, it`s me

looks really awesome! ican't wait to take this car for a ride :-P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy