W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
I didn't say change supplier, I said have slicks :)

when it says 'Brazil 22nd October', does that mean qualifying or the race will be on that date?

also, i see on the news articles that there are quotes in some articles. who does this, and are these quote managed over pm?

sorry for the amateur questions, just trying to get used to this series!

X (@ed24f1)
The date is the day of the race, usually there'll be a prctise session on the Friday before and qualifying on the saturday

The person writing the article (me or NickV) may contact the person whom they want the quote from by MSN or PM which ever is easiest at the time ;-)

Tom, here's the info to fit in the website:

Team: Senninha Racing
Length of contract: 3 years
Details: Drivers only allowed to leave if there's a mutual agreement.

Driver details:
First Name: Kurtis
Last Name: Turnbull
Nationality: British
Date of Birth: 26/06/1990
Team Position: Driver 1
Contact (GPG username): Kurteeseemo

Team: Senninha Racing
Length of contract: 3 years
Details: Drivers only allowed to leave if there's a mutual agreement.

Driver details:
First Name: Bobby
Last Name: Neil
Nationality: British
Date of Birth: 30/08/1994
Team Position: Driver 2
Contact (GPG username): Raikkonensdabest
Thanks Gui,

Paul Willins Racing Has Shake-Down in Barcelona

The new PWR was on show to the media for the first time today as it took part in a special shakedown session of the car at a session organised by freewebs.com/w300. Greenhalgh and Paul Willins both attended.

I'm almost sorry for Paul having to start his team with default performance but I guess he deserves it for all the hassle he created in the w300 world ;)
LOL well you gotta start somewhere I guess and what better place than the bottom

if anyone says at the top i'll drive them off the track ;)

thanks for the pics and report tom ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2006 10:37PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
may i make some suggestions for the next season of w300 from my observations

first i think teams should have numbers clearly visible on their car, it can be hard to tell which car is which, also tcams, can teams have different coloured tcams for each driver like in f1, makes it much easier to sort out who is who ;-)

also stick with bridgestones as the sole tyre supplier, maybe change them to slicks but the whole idea of w300 was a junior series, with equal cars which leads to my final point, why do the teams have different bhp values? should they not be the same and driver skill be increased/decreased accordingly, thats my 2 cents anyho

I said next year all w300 cars will have one engine supplier and capped at 900BHP for race & 920BHP for qualy. Good idea on the t-cams and yes I think we will stick with Bridgestone in 07. Car numbers will be allocated at end of season, teams must then fit their numbers and submit the cars again ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
hi paul, nice car there... well i would love to pull in some milage in it!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2006 06:36AM by Jithendra.
about the car numbers...wouldn't it be good to fit them to the drivers? like the world champion gets number 1, the second man in the championship gets 2 and so on
and i agree about the t-cams

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I say keep the numbers to the team, 1-2 for Senninha (;)) and the rest of the field goes from there
Yeah the teams. Otherwise my numbers would be a bit depressing ;)
Whover wins the series is the number 1. He can wear the number 1 on his car. If my drivers finish 3rd and 5th, then those numbers will be used on the cars. If my team finishes 3rd, I get pitbox number 3. If a team finishes 7th, they get pitbox 7, if the same team has drivers that finished 17th and last, the cars are numbered 17 & 22. Cars only have to put a number on the nose cone and the engine cover.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I have no space left on the engine cover. Can I put it on the rear wing endplate?
Before people start to redesign their liveries for next season, can I remind Mal that Maikel IS making a carshape for the series (I think it is actually finished bar the mapping) so we should probably decide if we are going to use it. Does there need to be a car number on the side of the car aswell? Screenshots always have captions to show which driver it is and often have the in game visuals as well so there is no need to plaster the cars in identification tags

Slicks yes please :)

Although i'm not agreeing with numbers for drivers, should be teams.

What kind of carshape, Indy like?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
well i think that you should have the number placed on the nose, and on both rear wing endplates, makes it much easier to work out who is who and its only 3 logos

It's very similar to the W300 current shape but is much more curvy, I have only seen a WIP shot but I thought it looked very good. I believe Maikel is planning quite a big release of it in the near future

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy