WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
ah well if it's allowed, then cool :D

i'll be back in 2008 pwr ;) ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Ok guys, we are going to leave it as is, I don't want to start a new series as I have enough to do with two series without starting up another one lol. It isn't really an ideal situation to have team owners driving etc. but apparently there isn't a lot that can be done about it, so it's 'too hard basket' to try and fix it ;-) In that case it's far easier to just run with it the way it is (was that a big sigh of relief all round? LOL)
I still only have four wgp entries, the W300 is almost full by the look of the website.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I am not saying it is a problem that you drive somewhere and own another team. The problem is the amount of guys who would like to join but can't because some of us just want to be everywhere, which is perfectly understandable, but we should give people a chance.

For example, my driver Will Wood could be dropped if Tom wishes to next year as he unfortunately doesn't follow GPG anymore, and thus give someone else a shot at w300.

I don't wish to sound rude to anyone, I don't mind someone having their team and driving, it's just the matter of the people who follow the series and wish to get in but can't.
The voice of sanity ;-) That was one of the reasons why we made the rule in the first place. Something we will have to look at again before 07 fires up. Although I said to leave it as is for now, if enough people want it changed we will have to eforce the rules.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
i want to screw my team managers secretary? is there a rule for that?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
The trouble is that I only want Will for his good performance, there is no incentive for me to choose to have a slower driver who happens to post on the forum. And just for arguments sake I'd like to stress that there are an awful lot of drivers who don't post such as Kurtis

We could maybe stop this by making drivers have to confirm their interest in the series (just like the team managers have to do) before the series starts but once again this is something to look at for season 3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2006 09:02AM by brunoboi.
I don't have a team for next season. So team owners, snap me up quick innit. ;)

Can I find out who is lining up to be race directors next year? Ideally you should not be driving in the w300 series.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2006 04:12PM by mortal.
IL Dottore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> okies:P
>
> Got a job for u :P to paint the new car ;)
> Said it before. but i dont have time for it.. I
> shall find some sponsors ;-)

Sounds good to me ;) If you can get me a car with a template then I can't wait to get into it :)

I suck a doing things without it ;)

[www.purevolume.com]
brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The trouble is that I only want Will for his good
> performance, there is no incentive for me to
> choose to have a slower driver who happens to post
> on the forum. And just for arguments sake I'd like
> to stress that there are an awful lot of drivers
> who don't post such as Kurtis
>
> We could maybe stop this by making drivers have to
> confirm their interest in the series (just like
> the team managers have to do) before the series
> starts but once again this is something to look at
> for season 3

That's the thing, we don't want to let go off guys who are even average, despite their activity on forums. That's why I allowed Will to leave, I think it's a slow process but he won't stay long in the series as he doesn't read here anymore.

Kurt doesn't post often but he reads. He never posted much which is good, prevented us from reading crap ;). So I plan on keeping him on Senninha for a long time, if not moving him up to WGP someday.

Will Wood rarely comes on MSN even, so as much as I like him as a friend I can't keep other guys from joining the series, so I was willing to let him go to a team that needed a solid driver. It's hard for me to shuffle people around because I like keeping my friends around and I am quite loyal, if you haven't noticed ;).

And for WGP, I wanted to get a new good driver (actually wanted to promote Kurt to WGP) but I can't do that to Brière as he's a friend ;-). I could have had me and the 3rd placed driver in the line-up for Senna BR!

Ok, too long ;)
practice :D

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Good to see Brière leading the way, I can catch up ;)
Looks like another dull Friday Practise for me... I must party hard all Thursday night or soming, and get in the car with a hangover ;)

[www.purevolume.com]
Hey Gui, you don't decide anything at Senna BR!!! You just drive!!! :P

Hehehehehe

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Not our strongest result but it is only practise. I would obviously like to see both Nick and Ivan move nearer the front and ahead of the two Senna BRs for the championship

No way brunoboi!!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
FU, Tom ;)
I already beat one of them, still one to go...
Nick got owned in quali ;)
Spoiler!!! A 30-year ban if you ask me!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy