WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
I don't think we need another series, at the moment we should be focusing on getting the second series of the W300 and WGP running smoothly as I won't be able to run the whole W300 season and so need someone reliable to work with as Race Director. I also feel the WGP could do with some more structure and organisation to improve it so we don't keep having races without screens and being held two weeks too late.
Also we have no reason to want a third series, there's no demand for it as we don't even know if we'll have enough teams and drivers to enter into the WGP yet...

I didn't actually suggest we SHOULD have a third series....

Just that if people wanna race and own teams, then we can always expand if we need more room

No, no new series. And keep the no team bosses driving rule for another time. I had to contract Paul three bloody times and I am not giving that up because of a stupid rule change at the latest moment thinkable.
you should change our contract then

at the moment i think it states that you will let me go if we both agree

well you will clearly never agree to let me go on any terms, so just change the contract to paul isn't going anywhere

[en-gb.facebook.com]
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think we need another series, at the
> moment we should be focusing on getting the second
> series of the W300 and WGP running smoothly as I
> won't be able to run the whole W300 season and so
> need someone reliable to work with as Race
> Director. I also feel the WGP could do with some
> more structure and organisation to improve it so
> we don't keep having races without screens and
> being held two weeks too late.
> Also we have no reason to want a third series,
> there's no demand for it as we don't even know if
> we'll have enough teams and drivers to enter into
> the WGP yet...

well yeh, my computer is suffering serious bugs, but cant get them out:S

iCeMaN pAuL schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you should change our contract then
>
> at the moment i think it states that you will let
> me go if we both agree
>
> well you will clearly never agree to let me go on
> any terms, so just change the contract to paul
> isn't going anywhere

I can agree in certain circumstances. Excuses about contracts which don't excist do not make me agree with your transfer.
care to run me through the list of circumstances you have then please?

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Surely this discussion should be had in the w300 thread?

And also, I'm relinquishing my seat in Roberto's team. Can't have any controversy, can we?

I will not drive in 2007, period.
I dunno what's going to appear. :P But I've read the last few pages and it seems that the rule won't be applied anyway, so no worries :)
Thank goodness then.

I'm going to make a U-turn, and race in 2007. I will end my race career at the end of that season.
Stop the silly discussion.

On WGP:

We all knew the rules for both WGP and W300, it's the fault of whoever created a team and went on to drive for a different one if they're in such situation. No one in WGP can own the team and drive for it, you can drive in WGP and own one in W300 (my case).

We agreed to let someone own and race for his team in w300 but it was an exception. The series has enough people to fill up the grid and having someone take twice the space is unfair as it keeps others who are very willing to come in without room to enter.

Paul knew about his contract to Nick and was being a cry baby about it, really annoying. When that got settled he jumped to the idea of starting his own team even though he should have known about not being able to own one team and run at another. Then he wants to just mess up Nick completely (AGAIN) to drive for his own team while talking about moving to WGP.

That kind of attitude should be looked down at, we don't need all this crap going on to our series as they're still fairly new and need a good structure to keep developing. So I say we stick to the rules strictly after this next season (for the 3rd year), enough exceptions have been made already.
We all knew the rules for both WGP and W300, it's the fault of whoever created a team and went on to drive for a different one if they're in such situation. No one in WGP can own the team and drive for it, you can drive in WGP and own one in W300 (my case).

We agreed to let someone own and race for his team in w300 but it was an exception. The series has enough people to fill up the grid and having someone take twice the space is unfair as it keeps others who are very willing to come in without room to enter.

Bullshit.. We never agreed on that..

I still think someone can drive for his own team, or Manage a team and drive for another team.

Its Fantasy for gods sake!

Magic Senna
IL Dottore, it's not bullshit, it's in the rules since the beggining of the serie.

If we all agree we can change it, it won't make any difference for me or my team. Except that Senna BR would never sign a driver who owns a WGP team. Also W300 team Seninha is an extension of Senna BR so I don't believe we will sign another driver who owns another team than Seninha.

When Seninha W300 wins everbody on Senna BR gets happy and when Senna BR wins everbody at Seninha gets happy also. When they loose also the other team gets sad for them... That's our spirit and the way things work for us.

About other teams we don't have any problems with them, but their business is theis problems, not ours.

We are here to have fun, we should always remember it!!!

I'm shocked!!! For the first time I saw Gui saying something serious in this forum!!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2006 09:01PM by rocker.
I think the trouble is the rules are not written down anywhere and so although they may have been aware of a rule in the past people assumed (I for one) that that rule was simply no longer used. Thi should be addressed when Mal posts a final version of the rules later this year

@ gui: im not messing up nick again by driving for my team...

it was scolari who released me to drive for my team in the final 3 races and at the start of 2007 i go to vdv, where's the mess in that?!!

[edit]oh and i'd like to point out i wasn't aware of the rule that stated i can't have my own team and drive at the same time. i assumed if that was the case they w300 boss (whoeva that is) wouldn't have given the nod for my team...[/edit]

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2006 09:10PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Guido drives for his own team in W300 and so did Roberto and Ebbie and Alexandre.
it really should just be allowed!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
As my post kinda shows, it appears to be allowed. And you can't call them all exceptions. Then 1/3 of the field would be an exception, that would be rather ridiculous, wouldn't it?
indeed lets keep it this way.. Whats the problem anyway ?

Magic Senna
i dont see problems :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy