WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
I know that not everyone can have their team on WGP due limited GP4 teams number, but the guys who enter with their own team should associate with existing teams, so we will have a strong league next season.

We can create other jobs at teams, like Aero Expert, Engine Engineer, like a F1 team, so we can have more people at each team.

Also a WGP driver can't be the owner of the team (in my opinion), he can have a W300 team like Kimi have a F3 team, but not on the same serie 'cause them we will have even less people taking part of WGP.

Announcement
Senna BR is with some job places open, so if you want to be part of one of the top WGP teams send your resume to Senna BR Headquerter or PM Rocker.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Engine Engineer, oh hell, what a stupid thing I wrote... :P

Rocker
Also a WGP driver can't be the owner of the team (in my opinion), he can have a W300 team like Kimi have a F3 team, but not on the same serie 'cause them we will have even less people taking part of WGP.

I totally agree with that. That has been decided in the early days but now someone is driving for his own team, don't know who and for which team, but I am sure there is someone who's doing that.
well guido has a team and is racing for scolari next year but i assume thats legal now days?

he isn't racing for his own team... ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
And nor am I, so does that really count for next year?
well i dont know,, if people disagree with it then guido needs to give up the scolari seat or give up his team...
depends on what Mal thinks :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
No, because Guido drives in w300, am I right?

Guido wil drive in WGP next year.
I think a driver shouldn't have a team in the same series, regardless of driving for it. I am sure Guido could move to his team and find someone to be the manager.
Paul Willins is driving for his own team for the last three races in the w300, and no one has said that he can't.

Besides, owning a team only means the drivers of that team drive under the name it's given and the livery it has.

Yeah, the emotions of the team boss can come out if their team wins. But seriously, there is nothing that should stop a driver racing in the same league as their team is in.

As long as the name of the team does not relate to the driver. (eg. Paul Willins racing - Relates to a driver.

Senna BR - Doesn't relate to a driver racing in the league).

Get my point?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2006 07:13PM by Diax F1.
I agree with Gui, we should keep this season the way it is, and next season we correct this.

Rocker
Diax F1 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paul Willins is driving for his own team for the
> last three races in the w300, and no one has said
> that he can't.
>
> Besides, owning a team only means the drivers of
> that team drive under the name it's given and the
> livery it has.
>
> Yeah, the emotions of the team boss can come out
> if their team wins.

That's W300, we're talking about WGP here ;-)
But I have always found it strange that it was possible in W300.
Diax F1, I think having Manager and drivers not the same person makes the serie more close to real racing.

But I wouldn't have a problema if we have a small group of people wanting to be part of WGP, but as we are having more people wanting to take part of it we should make a way to let everyone join the serie. That's why I believe for next season a driver can't be the manager of any team of WGP.

Rocker
Also I suggest we should have a contest of Miss Brazillian GP this weekend!!!
(please, no pictures of members here with girls body...)

Rocker
rocker said:
Diax F1, I think having Manager and drivers not the same person makes the serie more close to real racing.

But I wouldn't have a problema if we have a small group of people wanting to be part of WGP, but as we are having more people wanting to take part of it we should make a way to let everyone join the serie. That's why I believe for next season a driver can't be the manager of any team of WGP.
------------------------------------------

Surely that's what the w300 is for?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2006 07:26PM by Diax F1.
Aren't most of the people who want to have teams in the WGP already drivers and stuff though, so technically there arent loads of new people who want to get in the series.

How very true, Tom.
Tom is right, you know. There isn't really any 'new' people to the WGP.

i want to but i'm contracted to vdv in 2007 LOL :S :P

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy