WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
I have no problem with Avon or Pirelli either.

kizz360 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> maikel firestone is a brand of bridgestone ;) just
> keep dunlop will save so much hassle and arguments

yup but it's not bridgetone ;) lol

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Is it too late to enter a team? LOL

[en-gb.facebook.com]
dunno guess not yet ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
hhmm interesting LOL

i have a carshape and a livery...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
So have I, Paul. And a full list of details.

Means absolute squat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2006 11:39PM by Diax F1.
There is, as far as I know, one team slot still available for the 07 season, first complete entry posted here will win the slot, and by complete, I mean drivers x 2 with helmets and a completed car ready to race. Everyone has equal opportunity to compete. All existing teams must post their expression of interest, by posting their team and driver stats for 07. Existing teams that re-enter are guaranteed their pit-box position in pit-lane according to where they finished in 06. If the constructor winner re-enters, then he has slot one, if not, second place getter will get slot one etc. etc.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
If that's so, I only need 1 helmet doing and my team will be ready!
Final stats (Will be uploading helmet pictures next)

Manager
First Name: Dean
Last Name: Kittleson
Nationality: British
Date of Birth: 16/08/1991
Email Address: dean_kittleson@msn.com

Team Name: Viper K1 Racing
Team Nationality: British
Team Based: Dewsbury, Britain
Team Test Track: Dewsbury Park, Britain

Sponsorship:
1] Main Sponsor: [Vodafone](5 Year Contract) (Ends In 2012)
2] Sponsor #2: [Mobil 1] (5 Year Contract) (Ends In 2011)
3] Sponsor #3: [Mercedes] (7 Year Contract) (Ends In 2014)
4] Sponsor #4: [AMD] (5 Year Contract) (Ends In 2012)
5] Sponsor #5: [ITV] (6 Year Contract) (Ends In 2015)
6] Sponsor #5: [Dunlop] (3 Year Contract) (Ends In 2009)
7] Sponsor #5: [Coca Cola] (4 Year Contract) (Ends In 2011)
8] Sponsor #5: [Target] (3 Year Contract) (Ends In 2009)
9] Sponsor #5: [Rauch] (3 Year Contract) (Ends In 2009)

Engine Supplier: [Mercedes] (7 Year Contract) (Ends In: 2014)

Driver 1: Ben Parker ($1,500,000/year) (Ends In: 2009)
Driver 2: Andrew Barrowcliff ($1,600,000/year) (Ends In: 2009)
Test Driver: Toby Wheeler ($200,000/year) (Ends In: 2007)

2007 Livery
mortal, i said something else to the other 3 entrys, i think you rway well is not realy fair.

mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is, as far as I know, one team slot still
> available for the 07 season, first complete entry
> posted here will win the slot, and by complete, I
> mean drivers x 2 with helmets and a completed car
> ready to race. Everyone has equal opportunity to
> compete. All existing teams must post their
> expression of interest, by posting their team and
> driver stats for 07. Existing teams that re-enter
> are guaranteed their pit-box position in pit-lane
> according to where they finished in 06. If the
> constructor winner re-enters, then he has slot
> one, if not, second place getter will get slot one
> etc. etc.

listen mortal, we need to give them time to get a driver, to make helmets etc. not everyone can make a helmet in 1 hour like good helmet painters, not everyone can make a car in 2 hours, even i cant, and everyone need to have the same changes, till now ricardo von smirren, dean kittleson, warrington and redmer postma said me they wanted a team, and if i read above proberly paul willins to, we need to give them a fair change.

A team buying proteus is not for this season, it is for next season so like nick said dont hurry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2006 06:59AM by Iceman-Kimi.
What is the problem with the tyres peoples? We don't have to make new Bridgestones and Michelins as there are enough floating around :/

I'd say put Goodyears under my car ;)
i say we use nicks head as the tyres

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Ok, but what if it's worn or I blow up? ;)
There will more than likely be more 07 slots available. Not all teams have re-entered, and no-one can say right now that all teams running now will re-enter, but, the possibility exists that all of them might do so. Therefore only the one slot is, or as of now, was available. In that situation, the available slot has to go to first in best dressed.
I can't say to all the teams "You all have three weeks, then I'm going to decide by pulling a name out of a hat". Doing it this way negates me of any responsibility in choosing a team, the best man wins by being first, just like in the race ;-)
Team owners that actually follow the series, will re-enter. I'm expecting by the end of the series that there will be more slots up for grabs, and that includes the w300 as well. It's up to existing team owners to re-enter by the end of the 06 series, if they haven't re-entered, their slots become available and will be posted here or the w300 thread. I couldn't say who is on the list for 07 entries today. I know that there will be some who won't like it, sorry, I can't please everyone, it's just not possible.

As for the tyres, unlike the FIA who have only allowed two tyre suppliers, the WGP allows team owners to run with whatever they like. If a team owner wants to use Firestone or Michelin or Goodyear then he should be able to. It doesn't hurt the series and allows for more individuality.

There will be a Christmas race, using the 07 grid. No points will be awarded, just Xmas pudding, as ballast ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mortal, can you put in the topic title that all team managers have to re-enter?

And put in the deadline aswell, if that's decided already.
Yes of course, good thinking 99 ;-)

van Smirren, once again its van Smirren :p
The info Gui posted here is Ok? Senna BR is confirmed on next season?

If not, what should I do to make our entry. We want to continue racing on WGP!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Yeh Senna BR are confirmed i am sure, as i hope are Shadow Subaru...

The W300 teams have already resigned for next season, surely we dont have to do that again? If so then it will affect all of the drivers contracts already signed and create a huge mess!

Also the WGP can only have two tyre suppliers due to the limitations of the game so a decision should be reached on that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy