WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
Use the search button you n00b ;)

Byron waits for Ruboys version of Turkey as the version Byron has now is full of bugs. If release of Ruboys Turkey takes too long, Monza and Turkey will switch places.
OIC and who are you calling a n00b? n00b :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Just switch it for Monza already. I (and probably everyone else) am waiting for a race.
yep agree

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Me too.
My mechanics/drivers/me want to go home, enough already let's race :-)

go home, everyone, then subaru will have a easy victory:P

Single Gui flirts with all women!

As you may know, Guis girlfriend broke up, reasons won't be given as that's private, even for the mighty press. Of course, we can torture Gui with various machines, but that wouldn't be that friendly, but hey, who cares about that?
Anyway, he admitted he flirts with his French teacher. According to Mr Cramer this person is high 30s. As everybody knows, this is just plain wrong. The worst about the whole thing is what Mr Cramer said about it: "apparent I flirt with almost every girl without knowing"
Gui continued with flirting with his French teacher, but he had a shocking discovery. When he sat on her lap, and put his hand in the teachers trousers, he saw the teacher looked like 70 years old. So, he was flirting with someone who could be his grandma! One word: Yuk.
Daniel Beech thinks the same. Our newly acquired relation therapist said: "This is not the first time Guilherme has been involved in controversy with his life, but I must say I think this is the most disgusting. I think he [Cramer] needs to get his act together off the track."
Now Cramer changed his mind, he now aims on a religious horse.

Signed,

The Press who are a little bit scared of Cramer now

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2006 04:01PM by Nickv.
hahahahahahahahahaha
DRF switch again!

Just three and a half weeks after Devil Fox Racing announced they would use Hummer engines, the team changed yet again! The team is thinking about switching to Alfa Romeo as the big Hummer engines don't fit. This does indeed make DFR people look like people with a negative IQ. You'd think they knew how big the engine would be before they were going to make it. No, DFR get the engines made and then see they don't fit. It's something what could have happened to Andrea Moda.
Team boss Byron van het Bolscher had nothing interesting to say (he never has really), unless you call 'No comments' interesting.
An interesting fact is that this means Van het Bolscher broke two contracts in the past three and a half weeks. One with Mitsubish, which was a contract until 2011 and one with Hummer, with an unknown end-time.
Is Van het Bolscher a new Roberto Yermo? Somebody who can't make up his mind?

As you may remember, there was a bet in the DFR-Hummer-story. This was the question: will DFR perform well with the engines next year?
There were three possible answers:
a) No, they will have good top speeds, but will suck at the corners.
b) No, the engines will be so huge, the bodywork needs to be extended
enormously, which will affect the aerodynamics very much.
c) No, they won't even be allowed to the race. They are so heavy that
the weigh bridge will collapse. This way the team won't be able to
proof they are not too light.
d) Yes, but they will have to go through the gravel.

None of the answers was exactly correct, but answer B was the closest. So people with answer B win a prize! Unfortunately, there are no people who answered B, so I keep all the prizes! :D

Signed,

The Press
Haahahahahaha

But Istanbul is released Hurry Byron!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Magic Senna
Nickv a �rit:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Is Van het Bolscher a new Roberto Yermo? Somebody who can't make up
> his mind?

wtf, since when i cant make up my mind?

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
By posting that message. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Omg u didnt edit it ;)

Magic Senna
R0b3rt0_38 schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Nickv a �rit:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----
> &gt; Is Van het Bolscher a new Roberto Yermo? Somebody who can't make
> up
> &gt; his mind?
>
> wtf, since when i cant make up my mind?
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Roberto Yermo
>

Since you change your team every week or so ;)
i changed it 2 times :) ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
in one day;)
Turkey qualifying

Cramer finished the day as first with a stuning time of 1;22.089

Subaru ended the day good, in second and third with a gap of 0.326 and 0.429 seconds to mr. cramer

Luke Russell finishing in his third qualifying again in the top ten, he never qualified out of the top ten so far

SCR finishing the day woth both cars in the top ten, as achilles finishing 5th and houston finishing tenth

Scolari being the third and last team finishing with both cars in the top ten as Brazier finished 6th and the Farmer finishing in 9th

Qualifying results:

the quali was good for the scolari's ;) too bad the race wasn't ;);)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ouch was that a spoiler lol :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy