WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
Im back in black mhuahahahahahaa...
krhm, Tokar has performed much better than i expected, nice goeing guys.

One last kiss for the wicked

Sinisterly
- T. E. Cadaver
wgp turkey practise results

Haha, nice, Brière in second
strong result for Nick but Ivan isn't quite there again

YaY, I'm in 13th ;)

Get in there...

I'll be last in quali today most probably, ah well I'll drink my sorrows away ;)

[www.purevolume.com]
I always suck in FP ;)
wow Dean suck ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
I'm always last in Practise. I don't care.
All I know is that I hope Nick gets last ;)
well the quali could be very surprising ;) it isn't done yet because of some time problems i heard from byron,, but 2morro quali will be runned and if everything goes well.. directly the race after it

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Scolari's Official Presentation of the SIRT-01B

After some nice studio shots made by Floris (big thanks for that ;-)) the car was tested on SPA as Scolari took there their first, only and un-official victory. The shakedown has been done by both drivers with Kyran Brazier going out first, after Kyran it was the turn for Maikel de Boer to test the car and they both seemed happy with it when they came out f the car
Maikel de Boer: We use the car here in Turkey and hope it will help us to climb in the championship
Kyran Brazier: It was wonderful to be the first driving with the new car and I hope we will be quicker now :)

Shakedown on SPA:

Studioshoot:

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nice looking cars.
/me rushes down to Maccas' to see if cheap Tiawanese made plastic replica models with lots of shiny smallish bits designed to choke a two year old are in Maccas' Happy Meals yet :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Looks better than the old one ;)

Magic Senna
Two very nice cars there, good job ;-)

Once again showing my natural talent for racing cars :)

Still has me wondering why Mr. Nick sacked me beofre lol!

Wasn't there a working one? I think I used a working one last year, but I can't remember whos it was...
well yeh its working but there are just soooooooooooooooooooooo many bugs that it isnt fun anymore

as long as I win it's fine :p
Yermo launches next years car

Roberto Yermo has launched the car for next year already. The Spaniard isn't satisfied with this years results at all, that's why the car is launched this early. This way the team can do lots of testing and try to improve the car, which will be called the RM1-Y2.
We asked Yermo some questions at the press conference:
Isn't it a bit early to launch next years car?

No not really, we want AT LEAST to move in the midfield instead of the backfield so we will work hard and do lots of private testings.

Will there be changes on the car before it will be used?

I'll see if I can use chrome parts for the car...nothing major.

Is there any chance the car will be used this year?

Yes, probably for the last three races or so.

Is that certain already?

No, not yet. We will see what the results of the testings will be.

Signed,

The Press
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy