WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
Re: WGP-06 Nurburgring Round 3
Date: May 07, 2006 12:33PM
Posted by: Overgone
@Jonny - The new layout looks great by the way :)

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: May 07, 2006 12:49PM
Posted by: Guimengo
just check practice. I think it's because I was lucky to get 2 p2 finishes which helped my driver's performance. But the guys at the back can compensate with their engine!
Date: May 07, 2006 02:55PM
Posted by: MarcA
No, 2 P2 finishes is supposed to make you slower as the people behind you get performance adds.

Date: May 07, 2006 06:36PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
MarcA does it matter?
obviously the better you finish the lower your ranges and the more consistent you are.
afterall its all just fun and games.
Date: May 07, 2006 07:52PM
Posted by: jonny
I can't do results tonight as my internet server (Tiscali) is down, but I'm on due to using next doors wireless ;) Cya tommorow :) Nickv cn do theresults if he wants :)

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Date: May 07, 2006 07:53PM
Posted by: jonny
I can't do results tonight as my internet server (Tiscali) is down, but I'm on due to using next doors wireless ;) Cya tommorow :) Nickv cn do theresults if he wants :)

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Date: May 07, 2006 07:55PM
Posted by: Nickv
Ok, I'll do the results. :)

I have no idea when they'll be ready though ;)
Date: May 07, 2006 09:10PM
Big crash!

News and pics coming soon!!
Date: May 07, 2006 09:16PM
What kind of crash?

Rolls? Shunts? :P

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: May 07, 2006 09:31PM
Flick Wang has had a terrible crash at the Nürburgring today. The Chinese crashed at the 11th lap at the Valvoline-Kurve. She tryed to overtake Mikey McClain, but chances of succeed were zero. She hit him and McClain spun off into the tyre walls. Wang thought everything was fine with her car, but her front suspension was damaged. When approaching the Valvoline-Kurve, she suddenly got a throttle problem, the car kept accelerating, even when she lifted off. She tried to turn slightly so she would be slowed down by the gravel and would get into the tyre wall at the Ford-Kurve. But then the suspension broke and she spun into the tyre wall with a speed of 270 km/h. The impact of the crash was so big, her HANS-system broke and got into her neck. She is in critical conditions and has been flown to the nearby hospital.

Results are coming up.
Date: May 07, 2006 09:36PM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
oh, damn, she totally screwed up the car :( LOL ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: May 07, 2006 10:20PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Guys i have done the results i know it looks crap... but i am really emotional about the crash today with flick.. who is stuggeling for life in intensive care..

Magic Senna
Date: May 07, 2006 10:37PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Yiha , nick , you're balls are save ;)

Date: May 07, 2006 10:39PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
...for now ;) nick i should still watch out

at the pretty bad beginning of the weekend i looked sad at the race but at the end i got into the top-10 :) with new motivation i am heading to barcelona and hoping to get into the top-5 there ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: May 07, 2006 10:59PM
In-Game Overgone, straight after the race rushed to the nearby hospital to give flowers to Flick with a message to Get Well Soon on them :(

Reporter - Mark, pretty good race today. Ermm whats your view on it?

Overgone - Yeah overall its been a really great race for me, the car has been on form all weekend, although it was a shame not to get on the podium to top it off.

Reporter - So what do you make of the car? It seems to be running pretty well.

Overgone - Oh yeah, the cars great, Guido and his engineers have done a great job and I'd just like to congratulate them all :)

Reporter - We'd seen a horrible incident today, and its put Flick Wang in intensive care, we are all praying that she is okay...

Overgone - Oh yeah, we just had short briefing about the situation with Flick, and its always a shame when a driver gets so badly injured when racing. But on the good side if that incident had happened 10 years ago it might have claimed a life...

Reporter - Thats so true, and it just shows how safe these cars are. Well thanks for your time Mark and all the best for Barcelona.

Overgone - Cheers.

Haven't done anything like that before, twas fun :P

[www.purevolume.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2006 11:01PM by Overgone.
Date: May 07, 2006 11:06PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Wouldn't it had been simpler to just fire Flick instead of trying to kill "her" ? ;)

By the way, damn Jenson Button curse I have :p
Date: May 07, 2006 11:08PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
well you got the jenson button curse and i got the jos verstappen curse ;) no luck,, when i finally start good (melbourne) i still finish 15th or 16th ;);)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: May 07, 2006 11:09PM
I... örr... WE DIDNT WANT TO KILL.. ''HER''?... !!!! ;)

why are you saying that?

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2006 11:22PM by R0b3rt0_38.
Date: May 07, 2006 11:29PM
TEAM SLOT OPEN IN FORD WGP TO REPLACE FLICK WANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as she wont probably be able to race in a week if she gets out of the hospital!

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2006 11:31PM by R0b3rt0_38.
Date: May 07, 2006 11:40PM
too late, good one now ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy