MP2005 by gp4italia.org ONLINE NOW 24/24h [screenshots update]

Posted by 32BOBO32 
@oomalleys - disbale the track included visors in your cfg. disablt the tweaker ones through the tweaker inis in the set

@floris - look in the circuits folder when the mod is not loaded. otherwise check the mods gpxpatxch tracks.set file

@ramse -when does it crash? what % of loading. show your log, someone might know.

____
Tony

Game crash first yellow in loading screen. I hate this game!!

Mika Häkkinen Formula1 World Champion 1998 and 1999.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2006 09:31AM by ramse.
Tried using the Viper GP package as the 11th team.Everything works fine except that the selected steering wheel does not appear in the T-Cam view although it appears in the cockpit view.Do I have to edit anything else to make the steering wheels work in the T-Cam view?
up

Huh! I installed GP4 over 10 times and it doesn't work. Try one last time MP2005 and then put cars one by one in game. =(

@post your gpxload.txt log and maybe someone can help.
does it crash as soon as the loading starts?

____
Tony

Game crash first loading bar in loading screen. Maybe i take gpxload.txt later. Now gp4 works fine im put one by one in 06 cars. Only BMW is white

well, thnx b-tone.. got it running allright ;-)

hi, i say again: this mod is a fantastic mod.

but i have a little problem: somtetimes when I clik on "OK" in the weather menu, the game solidifies, it freezes (i hope i use good words). the only thing I can do, it's reset my PC.

does somebody know a solution ? thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2006 04:55PM by matt hill97.
I have to say that you guys did an amazing job doing this! But I'm having some questions about the installation of the patch.

CSM loads and then I push start. In my GP4 folder I see the data and settings folder but when I make the installation permanently these 2 folders disappear. Is this normal?

Also is it normal that when you don't make the patch permanently you always have to reload the entire progress of CSM? (wich takes a long time) Cause if I start the game without reloading CSM I can only play GP4 01 version...
No doubt i'm missing something here, but I can't get into the gp4italia site at all. Tried 2 days ago and it wouldn't work, and still doesn't. Is the site just down, or has it moved?

I tried reading through this thread but I couldn't find the answer anywhere, perhaps i'm using the wrong link?
Something very odd with this MP2005. I can play the megapatch 2004 version at 1600x1200 everything turned on as well as high res cars at a rock solid 60 frames per second. But as soon as I play the megapatch 2005 my machine struggles to hit 60 fps at 1024x768. I also need to run the cars in low res only as soon as I go for high res cars I can all but forget it with a PO skyrocketing through the roof. I'm running a Pentium 4 3.2ghz and a 256 radeon 850 XT Videocard. What Gives???
Great job guys!
I finally tried the mod last weekend and after a few modifications (disable swapping of f1graphics and f1gstate, correction of the names of the Dutch drivers and Klien) I had a lot of fun with it. The cars look great (except for the Minardi mirrors) the mod feels good and the bgmusic brings me back to my wild days!

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]

These "new" arms of the pilot alone have for who use the CSM? I tried to install manually, but the projection was outside of the correct place, can help me? Grateful...

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
HEY TONY or ANY ONE, while we are waiting for the 2005 mod to be finished, we, f1 fans, use the megapatch 2005. However I have been suffering from the same issue. With no apparent reason my game crashes to desktop. No special patter otr reason. It always the same message something like"gpxpatch had to close ..because it has to release resources" something like that. I have tried everything the verbosity thing at HIGH ande the CPU thing set at 0. So please Tony ior any of you guys, need help on this. Thank you for any response. I will appreciate it guys.
Regards,

Mario.

P.S: I have the log file, well , I can look for the log file if you can tell me which one it is. Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy