MP2005 by gp4italia.org ONLINE NOW 24/24h [screenshots update]

Posted by 32BOBO32 
Without trying and depreciating I prefer Tony's one. :)
de gustibus :D
Everytime I visit this site I get this

"You have been blocked from entering this site.

Your Referer in not allowed to refer to this site."

and I don't even think I've ever even been there before to warrent this.
Clown
strange, send an email to webmaster@gp4italia.org and talk with shecky
Ok i changed it myself and i think the mod is great now!!

Only the physics please make a change in melbourne i almost can take every corner without braking no fun..
Clownloachlover Scrtto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everytime I visit this site I get this
>
>
> "You have been blocked from entering this site.
>
> Your Referer in not allowed to refer to this
> site."
>
>
> and I don't even think I've ever even been there
> before to warrent this.
> Clown

If you are a firewall software installed in your machine, set it to prmit referer from www.gp4italia.org.

If you use a download accelerator for download MP2005, please use DAP.
Getright and other program aren't supported in our downloads section.

Bye.
Davide aka shecky
[webmaster gp4italia.org]

--------------------------------------
Davide AKA shecky
[admin and webmaster of gp4italia.org]
Zomah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only the physics please make a change in melbourne
> i almost can take every corner without braking no
> fun..

maybe you are too slow :P

Ive installed the mod and when I click start it is loading up the normal GP4 game. I know it will be a simple fix but im not sure what to do.

Can anyone help me please?

it's a strange problem :| Try reinstalling CSM :D

this is readme of csm 1.25.55

* Installation *

Run the installer.
When you have a CSM 1.0, 1.05 or 1.07 installed, just install this one
over it. You don't need to uninstall the previous version. This will
NOT work with CSM 0.9x and lower!
If you are not running CSM 1.0, 1,05 or 1.07, make a clean install
first, before installing CSM 1.25! This will save you from lot
of problems!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2006 02:22AM by 32BOBO32.
It is such a great mod, but (it shall be myself) I still cannot get it right. I cannot race on Monza or Spa an lot of other tracks wich is very sad for me... Ive been trying Cmagic for nearly 2 hours to solve the problem, but still its not good:(
This is the last time that ill ask it, but can please somebody give a very bright and clear description of how to use cmagic? I will be very delighted:)
@Marks, just use the default tracks and it should be fine. if you have overwritten those with new tracks then try removing the track dats from the set. it'll affect the physics but maybe better than nothing?

____
Tony

Fantastic work !!!

Thanks GP4Italia !!!

By reading this thread, I am disappointed to see that some people does not respect the work of the others. And that it do not hesitate to open their mouth. It is sad for human race.

Thank a lot!

Mirror 7 is now available for download!
But what is it that I face problems with the mod. Everybody seems to be having none of the problems I have. And I want to play it :( what can i do against the ''flying'' cars at spa, bahrein, monza?
probably a circuit dat problem , use the original tracks and relative dats or maybe you can try a lampert version of those tracks , those have dat files too

[ricardolampert.drivingitalia.net]
could you maybe tell it step by step? than i maybe understand. ive been trying nearly the whole day to get it right, but still not with a good result.
- Keep the dat folder of MP2005
- Download the Magic Editor from this site
- Note down in a piece of paper the numer of the dat you want to update
- If for example you have to update track number 3 open S1CT03.DAT with the editor and choose to extract magic from it. Save the magic file in desktop
- Now overwrite the S1CT03.DAT of MP2005 with the DAT file of the circuit you have to update
- Open Magic Editor and load this DAT, import now the magic you have save first into this dat

NOW PLAY!
put circuit's wad (original or lampert) in the main gp4 dir (overwrite) ant put the ctxx.dat file (corrisonding to the original or lampert track) in the circuits dir (overwrite)
this is the only help i can give you
Hi guys I tried to download this mod from gp4italia but the website appears to be down?

Is his mod a good solution to play a realistic Gp4 race?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy