MP2005 by gp4italia.org ONLINE NOW 24/24h [screenshots update]

Posted by 32BOBO32 
Mirror 8 online
can somebody give me a link, to download it?

gp4italia is wrong
What? How's it wrong, there's like 9 mirrors to download it or something ridiculous like that
When GP4Italia (mother of the mods for me) releases something, it is tested like hell and works on a clean GP4. Stop wanking! Good work guys, will enjoy it soon!
thank a lot for you words Gang$ta
Hi

Have problems with the graphics cant seem to get my configured f1graphics.cfg into game,Did exactly what it said in the readme docs by putting my f1 graphics.cfg into carsets/mp2005/data/files..but still get my p.o through the roof think it was hitting 3120!!have decent cpu Pentium 4 2.8 ghz,every other mod is ok in high tex except this one

Any ideas??
Hi guys great mod but I have a problem. The physics don't seem to work right on my pc. I have massive oversteer and am constantly spinnig off, even using the setups that came with the mod it's undirvable. Do I need to check some settings?

Other than that great mod guys. I love the car specific steering wheels.

yeh i had the same problem, those physics arent right for me, i just installed the carset then used a different physics file in gpx patch and it works fine now. also some of the circuit dats are strange so i installed some different ones and now its fine also!

''i'd rather just be me, if you don't like it, well then thats too bad''. Jacques Villeneuve

by the way, after i installed this mod and tweaked it blah blah i still cant seem to turn off those anoyin camera things in the game, like when riding t cam if i press j for example the camera moves and it really bugs me lol!!! any ideas guys???

the mod is great though its improved my po no end......!!!
Alesi no1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
>
> Have problems with the graphics cant seem to get
> my configured f1graphics.cfg into game,Did exactly
> what it said in the readme docs by putting my f1
> graphics.cfg into carsets/mp2005/data/files..but
> still get my p.o through the roof think it was
> hitting 3120!!have decent cpu Pentium 4 2.8
> ghz,every other mod is ok in high tex except this
> one
>
> Any ideas??

Try this solution:

Deselect the "quick start" in CSM, when appears the gpxpatch windows go to the gp4 main folder and deltre f1gstate.sav f1graphics.cfg and f1graphics.bak. Now start from gpxpatch, make a grafic and sound calibration, then modify your f1graphic as wrote in readme.
Try now your Mp2005 ;)

Worked like a charm!!

Thanks a lot m8

Now to enjoy this mega mod

Cheers
good game :D
Great od, but 1 problem........the handling feels VERY arcadey! I play on pro mode and it slides about all the time and braking is far too responsive.

ANy slutions? :)
Any body else find it a bit twitchy under braking?
i'm having a strange problem, it seems my throttle doesn't work. i see the wheel turning as i try to steer, but when i press A i just notice a slight difference in sound but the car doesn't go forward!

it's odd since it was working properly, i did mess with some configurations inside CSM and changed the performance file.. perhaps re-installing the carset would fix this?
Ive got the visor in the t-cam view? :S

Does anyone know how to fix this please :)
I've read the post(s) about cars using the old cc-line.. also camera's are changed back to the old ones, so that mean the MP uses COMPLETE other dats, or only some data IN the dats..? :)

err, I don't know anything about magic data.. but hey, that's not the main problem.

Oggo, you said that there were dats in the mp2005/data/ciruits folder? I don't see anything, even not 1 file.. it's empty, so were are the dats that are used by MP?

Really like to use other cams :(

Hellow..?! :(

I installed MP2005 and try it first time and it works perfect. I shut down gp4 and try again and it doesn't work. I see loading screen and then windows. What i do wrong?

Mika Häkkinen Formula1 World Champion 1998 and 1999.
Hmm... it works if i don't use gpxtrack files. How i fix it?

Mika Häkkinen Formula1 World Champion 1998 and 1999.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy