Posted by: Krauti
i absolute agree with that..good post..that brings in to the point

---------
K®auti
Re: 2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake...
Date: May 31, 2006 05:48PM
Posted by: Overgone
Its soooo obviously copied :(

You can see where he hasn't taken the white lines out properly and the way that he's filled it has left it looking really blocky rather than smooth like it should be if he'd done it himself...

And of course its a complete mirror image of itself :( The thing that ticks me off the most is that it would have taken about 10seconds to pm you and ask nicely if he could use yours as a guide :(

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: May 31, 2006 10:19PM
Posted by: ImRa
puffff If you really think that it's a copy, you should buy a couple of brand new eyes my friends, cause you're so blind (and obssesed).

I doesn't care about what you think (well, DjVass and me are finishing our Tf106, maybe you'll have more bullshit to say to us...), but please, don't come to our community to say bullshit and say that one of the best modellers in the web, needs to stole a helmet.

And @Snake. I said it to you before, im really pleased with your work, it's amazing...but you should be more quiet with those things, and i should say: you cry too much xD.

Greettings dude, keep doing your fantastic work.
Date: May 31, 2006 10:53PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
yes its a copy,, as my pic shows very clear...if you dont see it then your the one who need new eyes...

imra said: Greettings dude, keep doing your fantastic work.

well if my work is getting copied i might stop my ''fantastic work''!!
maybe i need to be more quiet with these kind of things but just these small things piss you so much off because these small things looks like they doesn't count...as i also said before a bit i cant have very much these days because off private problems
before i am gonna make my next helmet we can be 3 or 4 months further then now just because off these ''small things''
sometime, ImRa, it feels like you defend the leechers....sorry that i am so negative right now but thats the why i feel about you

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: May 31, 2006 11:08PM
Posted by: fongu
its only natural you feel this way snake, when its so obvious that things are leeched and people can't see it: its really deflating :/

Date: May 31, 2006 11:15PM
Posted by: b-tone
yep, keep it up snake and finish them off - i think we all know whats going on;-)

____
Tony

Date: May 31, 2006 11:29PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@maikel, don`t let this influence you mate,rise above it,and i stand by what i said to you by mail earlier today :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 31, 2006 11:39PM
i guess i'll continue sooner or later but first gotta solve the problems with my girlfriend... after that i will see

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Date: May 31, 2006 11:41PM
Posted by: fongu
ah the girls... silly girls! Hope you patch things up ok... then get back to work ;)

Date: May 31, 2006 11:56PM
well this girl isn't silly ;-) she is really gr8 :) but we have some problems :( i hope we can solve our problems quick cause i dont wanna lose her ;-) after that i can give the next helmet a try..heidfeld if i am not mistaken??

Date: June 01, 2006 12:11AM
Posted by: jpmfw
maikel !! you can have my girl too if ya want her, she`s a pain in the a## , i will even pay you to take her away :P :P , just trying to lighten the mood a lil :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: June 01, 2006 12:54AM
Posted by: Paco
i will even pay you to take her away

how much are you willing to pay? post some pictures, i might take her, LOL ;)

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 01, 2006 01:05AM
Posted by: raulongo
And the final note... If you look at the Maikel's helmet, you will see a little blue thing in the right-above of the visor that is "magicaly" the same as DjVasss... Curious?

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: June 01, 2006 02:54PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, dont let this get you down MDBSnake!
i hope you resolve your problems with your personal life too.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: June 01, 2006 03:32PM
Posted by: ImRa
I my godness mbdsnake is going to stop wasting his time doing for us his works... @#$%&, it's terrifing... really really awful... i think tonight i will have problems to sleep lol...

Greetings to your girldfriend... and please... stop crying...
Date: June 01, 2006 04:57PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well this girl isn't silly she is really gr8 but
> we have some problems i hope we can solve our
> problems quick cause i dont wanna lose her after
> that i can give the next helmet a try..heidfeld if
> i am not mistaken??
>
> ______________________________________________

Maikel your 14 a bunch of girls are waiting for u :P dont waste to much time on one girl :P haha

(just kidding eh)

Magic Senna
Date: June 01, 2006 05:05PM
Posted by: raulongo
ImRa, Maikel will only cry for her GirlFriend... Crying for leechers is crying for someone who doesn't care to anyone of us...

Maikel, keep up the good work! And Good Luck with your GF!! ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: June 01, 2006 06:06PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
hey! not every girl silly:P

Date: June 01, 2006 08:32PM
Posted by: pankykapus
Hey let me say something!

When I was a damn rookie guy at painting I started with little updating on Maikel's helmets. And I asked permisson what a surprise. And the funniest thing is that I got. He only asked to put him in the readme. So it would not be pain in anybody's ass if you'd asked for permission to modify it.

Thankscya!
Date: June 02, 2006 12:03AM
Posted by: eighth
sure... I also discovered my skills making the nt version on enzojz's r24, and I also got permission from him...

well maikel, there are plenty of fishes into this fishbowl !! ;¬)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ·· Juandi Sanchez
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy