2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake...

Posted by MDBSnake 
sorry guys that i dont have finished rosberg yet :( but i am quite busy with my personal live and school..for the alpha layers i will make good ones when i compile the complete set..then people got an reason to download the full set even if they have downloaded the single ones ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: 2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake - Rosberg started.. :D
Date: April 12, 2006 09:23AM
Posted by: fongu
yep - i remember making experiments back in 2003! with texresizer - this task is easy :)

that's ok: your personal life and school is more important than this

X (@ed24f1)
okay after i was a bit out and continued the red bull..it is time to continue rosberg's :D hope to have it online today
side is done and also the visor sticker but still left is the top

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
ok, i look forward to release!!

X (@ed24f1)
okay here it is :D enjoy! next up: barrichello

if you download this package you download all 10 helmets made so far ;) so if you missed one or the download link had runned out...;D
rapidshare: [rapidshare.de]
yousendit: [s40.yousendit.com]

thanks mr rival ;)
Re: 2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake - Rosberg released ;)
Date: April 14, 2006 12:02PM
Posted by: MattPL
Well done, but Trulli & Ralf, shouldn't they be the other way around? They swap helmets? Or is something wrong here with me? :)
yeh probarly they still got the wrong number ;) i said i would fix it in the final set and not the earlier ;) lol

Re: 2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake - Rosberg released ;)
Date: April 14, 2006 12:16PM
Posted by: MattPL
No probs, that's an easy fix, you concentrate on the painting, others will watch the numbers ;)
very nice work; look forward to barrichello...

X (@ed24f1)
barri done ;)

rapidshare: [rapidshare.de]
yousendit: [s55.yousendit.com]

damn thats fast Maikel :-)

thx great job!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

be honest...its a damn easy helmet ;)

well nice work (I'm still using mine ;) )
Definately better top! But yes a damn easy one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2006 01:42PM by pankykapus.
it is every race ;) but only on one side, lol

I realised and deleted from my post ;)
great work in a small amount of time!
i look forward to button now...

X (@ed24f1)
did his helmet change at all?
the only change i can think of is the movement of the ray ban logo...

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy