2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake...

Posted by MDBSnake 
Can some one send me the MDBSnake Doornbos 2005 helemt i want to download it at Gp4italia but i donst work :( if some one can help me send it to korsakoff.power@gmail.com Tanks :D

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Tank you

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Yo Snake, when are you starting again with your helmets.. I really adore your work and I think you and Panky are the best non-fictional Helmet-paitner in this forum. (no offending to others)

well tbh the latest time i am not really into editing anymore,, i gotta find new inspiration but when i got that, they will be made very quick ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
ok, i look forward to it!

X (@ed24f1)
i think we all look forward to it
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well tbh the latest time i am not really into
> editing anymore,, i gotta find new inspiration but
> when i got that, they will be made very quick

Good to hear.. When you need some help, for example pictures of helmets.. just give me a call..

its gonna take a while before i try to continue now...my motivation just got less, i looked at the '''new''' kimi monaco helmet and saw pieces of mine kimi helmet in it,, the visor is exactly the same, only the color of the cara coat is different but in exactly the same position, and the thing he has on top of his helmet is almost copied, only the colors changed and the same for the mercedes logo, exactly same position/size but different color..and nowhere i saw my name for making the base of at least the 2nd texture,, sorry i am getting so pist by this small thing but atm my live isn't going to good aswell.....

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Re: 2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake...
Date: May 30, 2006 08:40PM
Posted by: Kimi_the_Iceman
Not good to hear MDBSnake:-(.But it´s not fine to use your helmet as base and than release it without to ask you. I am looking forward to your helmet Set.I will wait;-)

Date: May 30, 2006 08:46PM
Posted by: Overgone
@ The Great Snake - :( You'll find motivation because you're the best :)

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: May 31, 2006 12:18AM
Posted by: fongu
i presume its the one by djvass.... he's done this before with the sauber though...although he did remove the download when he was asked

Date: May 31, 2006 12:25AM
Posted by: raulongo
Yes... It's DJVASS... look here

[www.gp4spain.com]

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: May 31, 2006 02:07PM
Posted by: ImRa
No!!! ITS NOT DJVASS HELMET!!!. How could you be so liers??? Vasstek saids yesterday that he made his helmet completely new, and I can say that it's true cause I helped him with some things.

Raulongo If we said you yesterday that it's not vasstek helmet, why do you still keep saying bullshit??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2006 02:09PM by ImRa.
Date: May 31, 2006 02:27PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
dont defend him ImRa.. its DJVASS helmet,, i downloaded it and his name is in the readme
btw this looks pretty the same to me except colors...

Date: May 31, 2006 02:41PM
Posted by: ImRa
but why he used your helmet if he could use Xana's helmet?? Think in the fact that xana is a gp4spain staff member and our friend, why should why use your helmet when whe could use xana's? and when we have had any kind of problem to say that we made something without permission...?? NEVER xD, so I think that If Vasstek used your helmet, he should have say it didnt he?

I don't want to offend you Snake, but I trust DjVass... So keep working, your helmets are great, I only said that raulongo and fongu are liers.

Greettings

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2006 02:45PM by ImRa.
Date: May 31, 2006 02:47PM
Posted by: Sapo
If it was easier for DJVASS to use xana's helmet to base his monaco version on, than using mdbsnake's, why he didn't do use xana's then? The only conclusion possible for the reason that djvass DID still used mdbsnake's is that mdbsnake's was better ;)
Date: May 31, 2006 03:32PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
they dont lie,, they say i am talking about DJVass' helmet and yes i was talking about that,, if he has used xana's helmet then xana used mine..cause my pics shows its exactly the same shape of the paintings...

Date: May 31, 2006 03:38PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@maikel, check your mail :)

EDIT- forget that, i just got yours :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2006 03:42PM by jpmfw.
Date: May 31, 2006 04:54PM
Posted by: raulongo
DjVass told @ GP4SPAIN:
You are breaking GP4 Community!!

I think that actually, likely 90% of leechers always defend themseleves with the same sentence. They leech the work and when the maker of the "thing" comes out very angry, they are always telling that this kind of things are breaking the comunity. Actually, the people that are breaking the friendship of the comunity are the leechers that justify their work and their robbings because "It will be good for the comunity". I think that they MUST be on the maker's side. Hours and Hours of working... staying with the computer to the highest hours of the day... making things for free for all of us... to the pleasure of all of us... but when any of us (without excluding anyone) leech a work... we're killing the authors creativity and sure that they will think if they continue doing their work, or stack their creativity forever...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2006 04:55PM by raulongo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy