2006 Helmet set by MDBSnake...

Posted by MDBSnake 
rubens his or button's? barri only deleted the marlboro and vodafone (and amd) en changed his visor sticker
but i made it from scratch ;)
and jenson only ray ban added on the visor

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2006 01:55PM by MDBSnake.
yes, not much change for either...
same for coulthard or klien who are after button...

X (@ed24f1)
here's a pic of Nick's helmet, it may be useful when you get to the BMW drivers:

good work Snake.

and here's a pic that might help in comparison:

and a pic of Sato's helmet:

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2006 02:53PM by Muks_C.
Could someone make one big file from all those helmets released? I don't like downloading them separately. Thanks in advance.
that was what MDBSnake made. check the link after the Barrichello pic.

Oh thanks. I was too tired to read the whole theard. :)
Really nice lids mate :)

[www.purevolume.com]
just wanted to let know button is done ;) making preview and zip file now..will be donwloadable in an half hour

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
button ;)

rapidshare: [rapidshare.de]
yousendit: [s40.yousendit.com]

very fast and very good Maikel :-)
"Ambassador, with these helmets you are really spoiling us!"

Everytime A Helmets gets released
I have to chance my underwear
Excellent MDSnake thanks a bunch!
Montreal Thanks U.
thanks!

be4 i continue coulthards helm i am gonna map some pieces of the red bull car ;)

wow, nice work!

i look forward to coulthard - to go with your RB02 ;-)

X (@ed24f1)
love your work snake, those are some beautiful helmets!

ps. is there an easy way to lower the resolution or polies of the helmets so i can run them with better PO? (more importantly the new cars for that matter?)

I only have an athlon xp 1700+ with 512mb ram, and a geforce 2 ti vid card (i know, i need a new system! but i can't afford it right now :( )
Thank you for putting your helmets on Rapidshare. You do great work sir.
@ Cyrax, what I do is open the tex file in GP4Master, the highest quality one is 2048, the 2nd is 1024. I then click the 1024 version, then extract it as a tga, then paste that over another "old" 1024 helmet, making my highest resolution helmet 1024, instead of 2048. i downsample it and use 1024 as the highest.

"We sir now give the the award for the best helmet painting in 2 days"

Hey Mate your helmets are absolutely fantastic i like the quality of your work

KEEP IT UP!
class! nothing more to say maikel :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy