1995 Mod - alive again :)

Posted by b-tone 
Re: 1995 Mod - alive again :)
Date: February 13, 2006 10:37AM
Posted by: b-tone
ok.
are the ones in the beta right? we're limited to 2+1 sidewalls, but we could probably make it team specific - like the physics is done - if we needed to.

____
Tony

Date: February 13, 2006 10:46AM
Posted by: fongu
i have no idea ;) but team specific sounds good - this is the busiest week of my life - but maybe i'll get round to making some new 3D rims...

Date: February 13, 2006 10:47AM
Posted by: Red_Bull
oh yeah, another potential issue i discovered is that when i went to change the settings of my controller in the controls menu, i clicked on 'choose control set' in the advanced options, and up comes the list as usual (keyboard, joystick, wheel etc), but it wont let me click on an option and let me keep it. the menu goes a bit strange, i guess a screenshot would explain it alot better...i can get one if you like.

im not sure whether this is a problem with your mod or not, but it doesnt happen with any other modset.

Date: February 13, 2006 02:44PM
fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have no idea but team specific sounds good -
> this is the busiest week of my life - but maybe
> i'll get round to making some new 3D rims...
>

didn't the latest from Ulf/Diego have a 3D rim?
I have many different - bbs, oz, fond, black, white.... so if you tell me whoo has waht then i'll see about team specifics ;-)

@Red_Bull. what languages do you use? did you replace the f1gstate and f1graphics files?

____
Tony

Date: February 13, 2006 03:05PM
yes the 3d rims was of the old OZ, in 95 there was bbs and oz as far as i can remember/see.

Date: February 17, 2006 11:50AM
another beta is coming out soon (this weekend with luck) and theres a few improvements, and its very close to the final thing, so now it will be up to the testers to determine how long before the final version come out.
although it will have to wait for CSM 1.26, but there shouldn't be too many major changes when that comes.

____
Tony

Date: February 17, 2006 10:23PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Looking forward to it!

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: February 18, 2006 12:14AM
Posted by: Alesi no1
Hi tony

U say ure releasing another beta,I ave time over the weekend to test again to see the improvements over the other beta if u like

Thanks
Date: February 19, 2006 09:33AM
Tony in regard to my 95 mod issues.... I uninstalled my printer and all printer specific drivers and software, did a clean up of their registry entries, and then loaded the 95 beta through CSM build 45. No luck. It still crashes to desktop at the same point as before, i.e. immediately when the loading bar finishes and you should be dropped into cockpit.

For convenience sake, would the "minimum version of CSM build 1.55 needed" line be neccessary in the next beta version? Since 1.55 is not supported could this line be altered to 45? Maybe with a help file explaining to get correct track order in the mod build 55 beta is required? I couldn't get the build 55 to function correctly, and its a pain to have to go back and remove that line from every mod if you try to load them with 55 and then have to switch back to build 45 ....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: February 20, 2006 11:46PM
eh?

Date: March 21, 2006 06:04PM
Posted by: Duffer
Little surprise for the 1995 if they want it :)

It's a wip at this time ;) I must work on the shape (Lower rear wing and the engine)

--------------------------------------------

Date: March 21, 2006 06:33PM
Posted by: IWE
F A N T A S T I C ! :)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: March 21, 2006 10:37PM
I like it!

Date: March 21, 2006 10:42PM
Posted by: anze89
very nice!

Date: March 22, 2006 06:57AM
Posted by: mckey415
yeah!
seems that you improved a lot your shaping skills duffer! great work. what about imola 94 track?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: March 22, 2006 09:18AM
wow looks really great - me and tony just spent a while updating it as well *rollseyes*

Date: March 22, 2006 05:42PM
Posted by: Duffer
Thanks all :)

Soon a preview with a finish shape and textures :)

@Mckey415 : Imola 1994 is nearly 65% done :-D

--------------------------------------------

Date: March 24, 2006 04:35AM
Posted by: aims20
smoooooothe shape duffer really nice!

great to hear about imola also! :)
Date: March 24, 2006 10:53AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Great work there Alex!
As Konst said, you've improved a lot!
I'll be waiting for a new preview of it! :)

Date: March 24, 2006 02:39PM
Posted by: Wirah
b-tone, if you need anymore testers, I could help..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy