1995 Mod - alive again :)

Posted by b-tone 
Re: 1995 Mod - alive again :)
Date: January 11, 2006 02:57AM
Posted by: Red_Bull
i have noticed with the config area in CSM where you choose which track-dependent cars you want, the silverstone button doesnt work. has anyone else this prob?

Date: January 11, 2006 06:06AM
Posted by: b-tone
yes someone else did, and i just remembered why - open settings/globalvars.ini and make sure it says this under the [trackname] section:
there was an error.

Var7 =MagnyCours
VarName7 =Magny Cours
VarPreview7 =..\Data\Files\Info\MagnyCours.jpg
Var8 =Silverstone
VarPreview8 =..\Data\Files\Info\Silverstone.jpg

____
Tony

Date: January 11, 2006 11:51AM
Posted by: Alesi_fan
Date: January 11, 2006 12:03PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@ulf,yes mate,much better now :). i`m hooked on this mod.
@fongu,great work on those files mate,do some more!!.:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 11, 2006 12:23PM
Posted by: b-tone
much better Ulf :)

great images richard, oliver and diegö!

NOTE FOR TESTERS
to get things moving along i'll make a wee list of things to test:

Cars need to be checked for missing textures, but as i said theree over 150 things to check. so maybe someone can take Hi someone Standard, someone Low etc.
just start up race one and check all the cars have no missing textures. then race 2... (change races in CSM , not in game)

1. res=Hi, minnow=pacific
2. res=Std, minnow=pacific
3. res=Lo, minnow=pacific
4. res=Hi, minnow=simtek
5. res=Std, minnow=simtek
6. res=Lo, minnow=simtek
(simtek should be the same for races 6-17 so check 1-5 and just 2 or 3 from 6-17)
dont worry about forti for now.
also check the helmets match the drivers. fongu might post his image of the helmets so you know what they should look like.

7. helmet/stwheel/wheels position
8. car versions. this can probably be combined with tasks 1-6 as hi, std and lo need checking. i can post more info on what versions hsould appear where.

we'd love to have the final mod out this month, so get cracking ;-)

____
Tony

Date: January 11, 2006 01:27PM
Posted by: Red_Bull
ok, well ill start on the standard res then.
Date: January 11, 2006 01:59PM
Posted by: fongu
@jpmfw
well i spend about one whole day on them, coz i like to just get at it and do it in one big go ... but i dont have that luxury anymore. Anyways, post some pics if you want... suggest improvements, point out errors and whatever.

Can someone have a play with the footwork damage model.. i'm generally quite bad at crashing, so post some pics, i wanna see what its like in game!

Date: January 11, 2006 02:05PM
@fongu,the only things i found were at monaco,but that second version you sent me cured all those :),i`m doing some more 95 shots today, so i`ll keep my eyes open for anything as i go.they really are great updates mate.if i beg hard enough, might you do spa? please!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 11, 2006 02:11PM
well if you notice on the camera after the chicane after the tunnel, if you look at the stand... theres a few grey squares there. They're the only ones i've noticed anyway.

Spa... well i'll try, think i've got a full race of that so it wont be too hard to find out what goes where... might take a few objects out of gtr if i was bothered enough!

Date: January 11, 2006 02:24PM
Posted by: oliver_33
Tony, it would be good if Simtek would have some generic textures. For example, using monaco livery at Spa

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2006 02:24PM by oliver_33.
Date: January 11, 2006 02:24PM
double post

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2006 02:24PM by oliver_33.
Date: January 11, 2006 02:38PM
Posted by: celinho
Version in English:
Hello!! Putz!!!! You have a lot work!! 50 things for see!!!!
But with certainty is going to be a MOD fantastic! !!! By the images. ....
The players of Gp4 here in Brazil are crazy by this MOD, you neither imagine, all day ask me with is that this the development, already left the version Beta, when is going to be thrown and by ah goes .....
Excellent work for everybody!!
Graces the persons as you the Grand Prix 4 survives!!
Was worth!!!

Versão em Português:
Olá!!! Putz!!!! Vocês tem muito trabalho!!! 150 coisas para ver!!!!
Mas com certeza vai ser um MOD fantástico!!!! Pelas imagens.....
Os jogadores de Gp4 aqui no Brasil estão loucos por este MOD, vocês nem imaginam, todo dia me perguntam com é que esta o desenvolvimento, já saiu a versão Beta, quando vai ser lançado e por ai vai ......
Excelente trabalho para todos!!!
Graças a pessoas como vocês o Grand Prix 4 sobrevive!!!
Valeu!!!!
Date: January 11, 2006 02:49PM
@celinho,thankyou,pleased you like the images :)

Date: January 11, 2006 03:08PM
hmm, i quited like the non-sponsors livery idea for the simtek... each to their own...

its ace that people are looking forward to this mod... long overdue as it is! The sooner we have everything beta tested and other updates added, a public beta will be on its way :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2006 05:13PM by fongu.
Date: January 11, 2006 11:00PM
not having this mod on page 2 :P
@fongu,loving those updates mate,i`ll get some shots up soon

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2006 11:36PM by jpmfw.
Date: January 12, 2006 12:31AM

Date: January 12, 2006 12:42AM
hey, Rich, which track is that mate? With yellow-white.. (dunno how it called :P)

---
Date: January 12, 2006 12:51AM
its interlagos

Date: January 12, 2006 12:59AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2006 01:09AM by jpmfw.
Date: January 12, 2006 01:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy