Posted by b-tone 
Re: 1995 Mod
Date: January 19, 2006 05:22PM
Posted by: Alesi no1
Ok good stuff
Re: 1995 Mod - alive again :)
Date: January 19, 2006 10:58PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Thanks for all the work guys. I didn't mean to cause any confusion by pointing out the NT helmet. I didn't have any success gettting this beta operational on my end, (probably because I messed up the CSM .55 install) so I thought from the screenie I had noticed something that had been missed.

Thanks to all who contribute to the final release, I am anxiously waiting for it!

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: January 19, 2006 11:08PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@jagdpanzer,you didn`t cause any confusion mate,it was me :P. i`m glad you pointed it out.i went back and re ran the thing and everything was ok.it loaded tobacco liveries and helmets.it could have been a problem with my install.so i think a "thanks" is in order :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 23, 2006 09:57PM
Hi tony

Finally tested all the tracks for hi res cars everything is fine no bugs except for the ones already listed

Not want to push u but is the mod nearly there cause it looks great to me

Thanks
Date: January 23, 2006 11:24PM
Posted by: b-tone
thanks aleso1.
theres still a bit to do though. the forti for one, and other fixes.
and i'll probably try to get 2005 releaseed first anyway, so enjoy the 95 beta in the meantime :)

____
Tony

Date: January 24, 2006 12:47AM
Ok tony,no worries will do

look forward to the release :)

Thanks
Date: January 25, 2006 12:25PM
Greg - any word on those videos??

____
Tony

Date: January 25, 2006 09:00PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
Sorry, about the lack of news. I'll get on it over the weekend. I've had website and 'real life' issues get in the way, unfortunately. :s

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: January 25, 2006 10:07PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
I'm just drooling at the quality those screenshots show, as I fear my system may not be able to handle such a cracking mod. With lots of screenies there, perhaps a *56K WARNING!!* would be appropriate?

I have noticed something though. All of those cars are missing something rather vital: the roll-bar. I have a couple of books that show it as a bar sticking up out of the top of the air intake. Just a small thing, but one I felt shouldn't be missed.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: January 25, 2006 11:13PM
Posted by: aims20
? sticking up out of the air intake? I think you mean the TV Camera.... were there any in '95? i know ferrari and williams had em in '96 but
Date: January 25, 2006 11:19PM
Posted by: matt
a few cars had them mostly top teams.alesi's dropped off and wrecked bergers suspension at monza that year while running 1-2

Date: January 26, 2006 08:56AM
No I don't mean the TV camera. I mean the roll bar.

I think they (the roll bars) were a requirement for all teams for 95, but most teams had them in 94, after Senna's accident.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

Date: January 26, 2006 09:05AM
have you got any photos?
i dont think we would've missed something on every car :\

____
Tony

Date: January 26, 2006 09:28AM
No, you're right. My mistake. ;) I thought they'd have carried over the roll-bar regulation, but obviously not.

Date: January 26, 2006 10:01AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
The "roll bar" is built as an integral part of the tub on these machines. The air intake you see above and behind the drivers head actually serves as an integrated rollbar as well. It's made of formed carbon fibre and is incredibly strong.....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: January 26, 2006 10:12AM
Posted by: fongu
i'm still intrigued by what you mean... as Jagdpanzer says, the rollbar is integrated into the air-intake... it is strong... but it failed on diniz in 99 nurburgring

Date: January 26, 2006 12:43PM
@fongu: I didn't know that it was integrated into the air intake. I thought it was a bar that was on top of the air intake, like the Williams-Renault's had in 94.

Date: January 26, 2006 12:53PM
Posted by: raisinberry777
Ah 99 Nurburgring, the race that will probably stay in my memory forever, but those rollbars are very strong indeed, why it failed on Diniz... lol
Date: January 26, 2006 01:43PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
There wern't cameras on every car, all of the time.
It seems that the cameras varied from track to track and from car to car - sometimes on the left, some times on the right, sometimes on the roll over bar and some times on the rear wing endplate.

Unless track specific models are made to cater for all of the varied camera positions, I think it's best not to worry about them. :)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: January 26, 2006 01:48PM
right on :)

there is some cams on some cars, but to get themas they were in 95 is probably going to far. i'm sure they even changed from session to session.

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy