IRL Indycar

Posted by JPM2002 
Re: IRL Indycar
Date: April 21, 2006 02:27PM
Posted by: karaokequeen3
Nope, it is indeed looking choppy, for some reason, I just cannot get the tip of it looking right. Mind you, if I anti alias it, should look OK.
Date: April 21, 2006 02:44PM
Posted by: GLD
Thatswhat i thought lol...anyhoo looks good so far

Please click my sig!
Date: April 21, 2006 05:06PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38 (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2006 07:35PM

*doh*

we dont need changing name, and btw, if you really want to change the name of the series you need to change team/driver names and change somethings on shapes and on textures, etc...

not correct, but im sick to death explaining that only for people to ignore it, so nevermind.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: May 06, 2006 09:21PM
Posted by: Clownloachlover
Progress?
Date: May 06, 2006 10:12PM
Posted by: JPM2002
Well, good thing you ask, but I've had some trouble with work and stuff, en then some computer troubles... But I haven't given up on the dream, I guess the cars that had previews already are close to finished. It's time I contact everybody again and keep the ball rolling... I'll post a progress list later on.

Greetz
Date: May 06, 2006 10:20PM
Also, I must add, I'm not totally satiesfied with the shape, my fault... I think the car is too wide, too big basically, especially compared to the helmets. So I will need to work on that one too. What also is still a point, is the lack of participants. We have a few guys working on it now, who have produced some superb job, but some reinforcements wouldn't hurt the progress. People can still participate in any way. Be it beta testing, painting helmets, pitcrews, making tracks, no matter what.

Date: May 06, 2006 11:00PM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
ok well... everybody has other things to do and... hmm... ive noticed my ''calendar'' is getting verry full nowadays...

i might give up for the mod, wont have time to finish it, american football is back now for summer and school's end of year exams too...

i dont give up entirely gp4, just some little projects for now...

sorry to leave you that way but... we all have other things to do of our lifes other than gp4...

good luck to all team

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: May 07, 2006 12:10AM
My calendar is just becoming empty for a change hehe...I have only one exam left on 18th May. I will be making great contributions to the mod after that i hope!

Please click my sig!
Date: May 07, 2006 01:06AM
Posted by: Clownloachlover
I would love to help, since I'm a IRL fan, but unfortunatly can't paint or do track editing. Please keep up the good work.
Date: May 18, 2006 01:09AM
Posted by: mimo
any news or progress?

---------------------------------------------------

Date: May 18, 2006 01:19AM
Posted by: karaokequeen3
It's a little patchy for now. But I'll try and find some time to finish off my cars. Been very, very busy lately.
Date: May 18, 2006 09:14AM
Last university exam today, yippee!!!!

Please click my sig!
Date: May 18, 2006 11:24AM
Well, I've been working on rescaling the shapes again... But same here, been very very busy right here, I'm moving to Barcelona, so a lot of other things have been going on lately... :D
Date: May 19, 2006 04:21PM
Posted by: Tahlendorf
HI everybody !
I´ve been in some personal issues where I cannot do anything (from this good mod or my friend´s Marosci´s cars).
I´ll be back on brush soon...

BEST REGARDS !

Admin of GP4-Argentina
Date: June 14, 2006 05:14PM
Posted by: dacsf50
Any news?
Date: June 14, 2006 06:56PM
Posted by: smorr
dont think so, however i have a few things planned that run parralel to this mod... whether they wil get done however.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: August 06, 2006 01:00AM
Posted by: Gusgus
Can somebody send me both templates, please ? I think I can have a try at carpainting, and I like oval Racing. My e-mail is marc_alias_gus@hotmail.com .
Thanks in advance.
Date: August 06, 2006 01:58AM
Posted by: e_shumi
Marco Andretti car ;) ;)

...:::ViVa MeXiCo CaBrOnEs:::...
Date: August 06, 2006 02:18AM
Posted by: Gusgus
What a pity that this is not the Indy 500 winning car... Great render anyway.
Date: August 06, 2006 08:16PM
Posted by: Harry
IRL sux...but e_shumi's car looks great...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy