Date: October 27, 2005 08:33PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Nice,

But check the alpha layers

Magic Senna
Re: Mod 1999 Updated
Date: October 27, 2005 09:15PM
Posted by: Gang$ta
Nice Jürgen, especially the BAAN arrows. I will have a look at a Brazil 1999 Magazine for some Sarrazin pic's.

And I hope there will be permission to release it, tough RH is very strict with that...

I remember him moaning of somebody used a little Beck's logo from him, as if he is capable to sue somebody for that:S
Date: October 27, 2005 09:24PM
Posted by: sunil
wow. this mod simply rocks.good work

hope u'll get all the permission's from the respective persons. hope they could give the permission to u b'coz they too need good stuff for GP4 and they are unable to do new stuff for GP4 just b'coz they are busy. take no offence.

i love to have that mclaren in my GP4 along with that ferrari. old days are golden days

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: October 27, 2005 09:53PM
Posted by: GLD
Looks good Jurgen....

I think we should leave off on the whole 'lynch the leecher' for a bit. I know Jurgen and i'm sure it was just a case of him forgetting...

And if he doesn't get permission, he is the kind of guy that will keep it to himself and not let it get out somehow...

Then again it would be a shame if he doesn't but such is life.....

Please click my sig!
Date: October 28, 2005 09:42AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Would be nice to see, as the 99 mod is one I have installed. I have always thought it could use a bit of a touch up!

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: October 28, 2005 06:33PM
Posted by: six degrees
quickslick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i don't want to leech and i'll send a mail to ask
> him or can you give me permission for the tyres,
> because he's off?

go for it, I was only kinda messing anyway :).... about the RH thing, tbh this are the cars that came with F1C right? so surely you shouldn't have to ask him cos then that'd be like converting cars from say f12001 and having to ask mr faceless developer who made them if it was ok, it just wouldn't happen. just because it's ralph, I guess.... despite the fact that he got paid mby ea to make the cars.. bit of a funny one really, and may seem slightly contradictory coming from me but there we go.

Date: October 28, 2005 11:17PM
Posted by: dolinseks
The textures are from RH, I think.

Date: October 28, 2005 11:31PM
Posted by: quickslick
yes, i've wrote it at the top of the topic
Date: October 28, 2005 11:55PM
Posted by: aims20
looks great! I hope everything goes well with the permissions and what not.
Date: October 29, 2005 01:14AM
Posted by: Joeku
to be honest i think you should maybe redo the textures in hi-res thats my personal opinion though, once you've done one it would be pretty easy todo the rest for a team. Unless they ahd mayjor sponcerf changes

________________________________________________________________________________

Date: October 29, 2005 02:56AM
Posted by: chet
Joeku Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> to be honest i think you should maybe redo the
> textures in hi-res thats my personal opinion
> though, once you've done one it would be pretty
> easy todo the rest for a team. Unless they ahd
> mayjor sponcerf changes
>

wouldnt that require re-mapping orr?

but yeaa hope u get permission :):)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: October 31, 2005 09:15AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Is it a go or not?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: October 31, 2005 10:00AM
Having chatted to Jurgen, it seems that the people he needs to contact are away or just ignoring him :p

@ Joeku: I've had a look at the textures and they need quite a lot of work tobe honest...A nice textures revamp, as well as a bit of streamlining would go a longway with this mod....

Please click my sig!
Date: November 05, 2005 04:28PM
Posted by: Bela88
Hi! When can we dowload this mod ?

I think this is great season with tracks spec cars

Mika Hakkinen was the best :D
Date: November 05, 2005 08:52PM
Posted by: _Erix_
Don't expect a reaction from Ralph. It's a noble project but you may end up with having to build your own cars.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: November 06, 2005 02:14AM
;-)

Please click my sig!
Date: November 06, 2005 02:46AM
Posted by: loren
What's that mean?

I've got a few 1999 shapes I started a while ago, that I might dig up if there is any demand....
Date: November 06, 2005 03:32AM
Posted by: Briere
converting the original cars (textures) from F1C would need no permision I guess
Date: November 06, 2005 04:54AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
They are RH cars math, i dont think you quite get that. Its called having respect and being a gentleman

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: November 06, 2005 05:05AM
Posted by: Briere
I know he and Ivo made the cars, but they're provided in an EA game. which is my main point. [old argument]Would be like asking Geoff to change his cars[/old argument]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy